How do we fix western women?

How do we fix western women?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/heather-heyer-woman-killed-in-road-rage-incident-was-a-fat-childless-32-year-old-slut/
vdare.com/posts/ann-coulter-asks-why-msm-isnt-doing-sensitive-stories-about-fear-of-backlash-against-whites-after-charlottesville
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/896607826889641985
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ban TV and Facebook.

Nuke Hollywood

I'm not joking either. Anyone with an ounce of knowledge on Hollywood and what it is doing to reality will agree with me.

Daily Stormer is usually sort of cringy but they nailed it for this one
dailystormer.com/heather-heyer-woman-killed-in-road-rage-incident-was-a-fat-childless-32-year-old-slut/

Nothing of value was lost

Of course, the problem is that the entire Alt Right, or really the integrity of the entire white nationalist movement, has been deeply compromised with this charlottesville shit

It's too late.

salads.

without running them over?

heavy, unashamed, straight to the face propaganda the same way jews screw them

Anyone know the specific injury that killed her?

Being a speedbump

Agreed, nice read M8

Why does she hate her own race?

kek

>How do we fix western women?

Easy, you Challenge them....specifically w/ something they can't Dodge

who do they all

someone defined being a "good" white in America in our age is to be a white who defers to non-whites

60 years of cultural Marxism will do that

Is this satire?

by changing western men from white to colored

Just dodge the bad ones.

That's a funny article. Dailystormer is underrated

That is a very poor shop job.

no it is not. it is a bit harsh but it is not satire

>Having no children at that age, it can be assumed that she had multiple abortions, and was thus herself a child murderer.

>It is extremely coincidental that Dodge would be promoting “Roadkill Nights” the same day as a driver of their vehicle roadkilled a fat woman.

>This incident is extremely good viral advertising for Dodge, and I have no doubt that they will start advertising the Challenger as a “fatty smasher.” They may also use the slogan “Dodge this!”

agreed. i usually hit it when i've seen so much leftist cancer that i need a smile. Heartiste and Stormer are the best for that

>The driver of the of the car, James Fields, was a hardcore player, and sources claim that he didn’t give a fuck.
my sides

My g-d emmers is brutal.

>high IQ
>qt
>hilarious
>yuge boobs
>artistic and talented

Why hasn't a wealthy young white man wifed her yet?

are you confused? vdare.com/posts/ann-coulter-asks-why-msm-isnt-doing-sensitive-stories-about-fear-of-backlash-against-whites-after-charlottesville

fuck off nigel
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/896607826889641985

>just dodge the vast majority of them

Seems I was confused, but I believe my confusion was not because of stupidity. The text of that tweet spoke of white nationalist being fearful, but the subtext talks of Muslims being fearful. Without actually seeing the tweet proper it looks like an awful shop job half complete.

you dont fix women, you fix men

yasss queen

Just Dodge the bad ones.

dingdingdingdingding winner

so this was a POF date gone wrong not a white nationlist thing lol fucking media

Absolutely savage.

underrated comment

This should be written on the front page of Sup Forums, in big letters

>giving him the credit for my joke
I'm gonna fucking ram my Fiesta into some cunt soon if this carries on.

Why have that on the front page of Sup Forums when we can have "LOL THE RIGHT WING IS DEAD FOREVER LELEOELEOELOLOLO NAZIS BTFO!!!!11". The latter seems far more fitting in this place.

That article had me grinning from start to finish hahahaha

No, you're just stupid.

BWC

With a car

Take the DPRK and Chinkland as smokescreen while we cleanup the homeland.

why do you see these niggers always doing that holding their hands together thing, like the boon on the left side is doing in this pic? what is that about? it's like they are trying so hard to look presentable and civil when inside they're fighting their urge to start punching people, their ultimate reaction to anything they don't like

Stormfront posted unironically
Good job SJW's, good fucking job lets play identity politics that should be fun

Sounds like they want more drive in their lives.

Send more trucks of peace

ouch
did she dead

kek

fpbp.

There is actually more truth in this than most people realize. Women take their values from whoever they perceive as the most powerful force in their lives. For a long time that was their father/family. Now it is Hollywood, liberal media, and government.

Small wonder we are where we are. If women didn't have smartphones and Huffpo and cable dramas the West would be very different.

Oh shit, nigga watched john wick.

so not all of you Nordics are cucks apparently

aint nothin to fix white boi...

more dodge cars

This. Facebook is cancer and so is 90% of social media. People , especially women, cannot distinguish between facebook and real life.