youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/12/white-nationalist-shoot-kill-trump-protester-in-florida
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Awoooo

TYPO IN OP
RIP

>mfw peacefully lighting white people on fire

*blocks your path*

WE WUZ NAZIS N SHEIT

>unite the right

Those are white niggers, user.

*Throws pennies on the ground*

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS DO?

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/12/white-nationalist-shoot-kill-trump-protester-in-florida

Typed up version of the chart showing the differences between the media response to Muslim attacks and "Right wing" attacks.

against the jews?

Before I post my copypasta, I just want to say I was proven right about my doubts about this rally, and anyone who tired to shill it to me should kill themselves now or disavow. Right Wing Safety Squads should be set up to make sure they can't pull another rally; For their safety of course.

Deadline to update your address or register to vote: October 16, 2017

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

Yes, attack your fellow white. Good goy, punch to the right while absolving antifa/niggers who were equally (if not moreso) responsible for the violence

No revolution today. Sad!

is there more fap material of her except that swimsuit pic?

Again, you cant do shit

ALL THE LIBERALS AND NEVER TRUMPERS ARE ATTACKING US

GUESS ITS GAME OVER NOW

Militant organized communist groups attacking people are irrelevant, the media calls us Nazi's!

NIGGERS AND JEWS
BAD NEWS

(((THEY)))are trying to oust him.

>foxnews.com/us/2017/08/12/white-nationalist-shoot-kill-trump-protester-in-florida

did you archive it? I get a 404 at that url

>yes, yes setting whitey on fire is okay if you disagree with him

Nicely done, user. There should be other versions of weapons and how the media would analyze it.

saved
thanks user

inb4 he gets assassinated by liberals

Richard spencer is a faggot.

Also, stop mentioning him and he'll go away.

>organic movement

REEEEEE

the tracksuits make more sense now

>People covered in the news suddenly get clicks

really
makes
you
think

This has Soros and his fucking Color Revolutions written all over it

yeah, because their previous attempts have been oh so splendid

That's what made Ghost think Richard Spencer is a Russian agent.
That's also the same day when he thought Alex Jones is a Russian agent.
That's also the same time when he took a hiatus after bitching about his inner-circle chat and how anyone under 20 is immature.

>racing stripe

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

Oh wow what a shock
Based Mooch amirite

Many niggers on many sides. On many sides.

No problem dudes

MAGA TRUMP'S GOLDMAN SACHS CABINET MEMBERS!

>ignore Spencer shills
>ignor CIA pysops

>RamZ is ethnonationalist and Jew-aware
>Trump wins election
>RamZ suddenly against ethnonationalism

lol

No but seriously thats fucked up, stop joking about it

Can someone give me the basic gestalt on the protests yesterday? MSM is twisting it and I don't know anything true about it.

Just letting you know your work on Virginia local elections is top notch and a model for the rest of states. Anons from Michigan should be digging up good info about Kid Rock and dirty on Stabenow right now.

As for opening a front against the "alt right", nah, they have enough detractors as it is and need no help self immolating.

Keep refreshing

> us

That just plain evil port-user.

So plebbit is full anti-Nazi now. Apparently since there were Nazis marching alongside other groups, the entire group is Nazi. Yet when rioters march with anti-right protestors "it's just a few crazies, pay no attention".

filthy furry sack of shit that probably no one gives a motherfucking flying jesus fuck about because he sucks so much giant monster cock might as well be throwing hotdogs down a fucking corridor. jesus fucking christmas christ why i do i exist in the same reality as this fucking dude like someone please just take a fucking 12g double barreled shotgun and just blow me to outer fucking space. to be dead ass honest i'm just so fucking depressed and miserable after the election i might as well be the reincarnation of some starving African child who died from scoliosis seriously.

I can't help that the meme mine has been replenished

>trump being called a nazi by the left
>rightwingers being called nazis by the left
O NO WHAT WILL WE EVER DO? THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED, HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER!

You think I'm stupid user?
There isn't even that many awoos.
Stop renaming your blacked folder
Awooo!

>make it as easy as possible for regular white people to sympathize and defend you
>tightly control your message and the context
>make it as hard as possible for the leftists to attack you legally or morally
>use use modern technology and networks

nah let's go have a march like it's the 1960s and waive nazi flags and run people over then spend all our time saying we're not really nazis and then get mad at Trump for not supporting us and call him a kike lover
1488 RAOWAH buy Dr. Duke's book

I thought being a whore was ok to the left?

Just came across this site

> 38North.org

Satellite images of military stuff in Norkland. Zerohedge mentioned that traders are smashing refresh on it during trading hours.

Niggers/antifa dont punch to the left
You and the rest of the cowards punching to the right are low as dirt

she's right

True, I wish the CIA would stop killing US citizens.

You are truly ~above it all~

>Richard Spencer, David Duke and some other TRS autists meet up to march and do retarded shit
>some autist drives into crowd because of a panic attack, kills woman -> gets charged with 2nd degree murder

Now all she has to do is condemn BLM and Anti-fa.

>white nationalist

le spectrum
|------left--------center--------right------|
what side would a nazi pick
what side would a commie pick

>ethnic pride is supremacy if you're born with the cursed white skin
Trump needs to put her in a box and mail her back to NYC

The more of these "white nationalists" bash Trump, the more convinced I am that they are all Feds.

? What do you think they call Sup Forums or Sup Forums when its brought up?
How is it ANY different?

Not to much else to say, this bullshit is the same old media/cuckservative frenzy that produced Trump.

>communists are okay

Is it true the guy only got charged with 2nd degree murder???

Niggers are niggers.

>there should be no place in society for communists, black supremacists, and faggots. America needs to come together as ONE nation.

call me when one of the "brave" politicians fighting for equality calls for what she is AND this. You can call for equality then bash an entire ideology.

D&C agents. He was literally posting the exact opposite a year ago.

portions of the autistic right are more upset at Israel and the middle east than they are over domestic problems

Solution: pull a "it's not real Islam". We're just moderate right-wingers

But black nationalism, organized funded communist groups, smashing random cars, blocking streets, using the police as your private force to shut down opposing views, and blatantly spewing propaganda from the media is all good

Shes a jew, gotta remember that!

>why doesn't the right act like niggers and antifa

Wow man, good persuasion.

Truly the master race on the left.

CIA Psyop.

>Right wing people set up a protest for unification and preservation of American values (even got a permit).
>Police got orders from the mayor to stand down and call a state of emergency so the permit would be revoked.
>Some guy ran a car through a crowd. Killed 1 marxist and injured several others..
>The identity of this guy is still unknown since the guy in the car is different from the guy they arrested.
>Likely that leftists were planted to do the Roman salutes for cameras and hold Nazi flags as there were less than five people doing this in a crowd of hundreds.
>Also two policemen were killed when their helicopter mysteriously crashed and exploded in a nearby forest.

Whats with all the random n bombs, is that really necessary?

Yes. Most likely sperged out.

>people completely irrelevant before trying to ride Trump's coattails
really
makes
you
think

both nazis and commies would be in left, since left is all about collectivism

Seriously why doesn't Trump call out the commie groups too? Meanwhile Sessions still sitting around thumb firmly in ass

Fuck off, nigger.

Will she disavow Charlottesville's vice mayor?

Always awoo

MAGA THE BASED MOOCH!

not what i said chamo

>ID: poo

and none of the spencerfats planned for this
complaining about the biased media doesn't do anything when you knowingly play in to their hands

it was all a set up
rally goers forced to walk a gauntlet thru the protestors to get to rally. Just b4 rally starts, cops order rally goers out. Antifa marches in the streets freely. Couple of hours later, car plows into a crowd and one fatty SJW is kill

(((media))) is outraged when Trump calls out violence on both sides, rather than blaming whitey

in the video there is shit being thrown at the back of his car right before he hits the gas
a half decent lawyer will get him off any charges

Saved.
Good one.

You dont seem proud of your political beliefs. Almost like you fell for this dog whistle.

What a kneejerk reaction.

so they didnt even charge him with fleeing the scene of a crime or even accident or any other minor offenses?