The facts still remain

The facts still remain...

63.7% of the USA are WHITES
16.3% of the USA are HISPANICS
12.3% of the USA are BLACKS
4.7% of the USA are ASIANS
3.0% of the USA are OTHER/MIXED

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Race_and_ethnicity

White ppl are the majority in this country and no white person should feel ashamed because of that. This country and it's laws were founded by white men and if people don't want to accept that they should leave.

Don't allow colored people to make you feel ashamed of your white heritage and white skin color. They're always the first to boast about theirs and make fools of themselves by living up to every stereotype.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Race_and_ethnicity
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh yeah then why when I pull up google "American Inventors" theys all blacks?

>dark eyes
>"white"

thanks to slavery those good black people were able to become inventors in white America, they would have never had that opportunity in Africa

(((You)))

We are the majority but we will not be for much longer. It's now or never

I'm am so tired of all this b.s. on every social media. I'm tired of being the bad guy just because of my skin color. It's to the point where maybe we should be the bad guy they want deport them, kill them or enslave them.

Well, not all Americans are white anyway. Plus, French, Slavs, and Italians are hardly white.

>6 nogs before Edison
>9 nogs before Bell
>Alex is painted black
wew lad

I see you're living up to the stereotypes that the Eurofags thrust upon us.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Race_and_ethnicity

Now search for white American inventors

Kek.

>first guy is FUCKING PEANUTBUTTER

LMAOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WE WUZ PNUTBUTTA N SHEEEIT MANGGGGGGG SKIPPY N SHEEEEIT

>"White genocide!"
>The presence of someone literally means the disappearance of another person

Would fugg that average female

NIGGERS MOST FAMOUS INVENTOR IS KNOWN FOR CRUSHED PEANUTS MIXED WITH OIL

*INHALES*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*SNORTS*
HEWHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Kek.
But also google is playing us, try to google european people history.
That leftist search engine is making me vomit.

re French/Slavs etc go learn elementary level genetics then come talk to the grownups
or are you a kike doing divide and conquer on us?

wish i could say the idea was mine but all credit goes to Steve Sailer at Unz

WHITE PEOPLE THEY ALREADY HATE YOU JUST THINK ABOUT WHAT THEY WILL DO WHEN THEY HAVE THE DEMOGRAPHICS TO CONTROL THE STATE

16.3% "Hispanics"

A nigger from Dominicana falls under "hispanic" or "black".

You are so retarded with those groups. Scared to face the science: We are NOT all the same.

Ben Franklin was no Jew. He was a founding father of this country and described all that I've said here.

>White ppl are the majority in this country
give it two more decades

wait, are you saying the only white people are the type of whites that founded the USA?!

Well, Ben Franklin said that the principal population of white people is the Anglo-Saxon population, but I wouldn't even go that far. Being mixed with Saxon means you're mixed with Germanic blood, which isn't white. Only pre-Anglo-Saxon Anglos are white.

2016 statistics:

WHITES: 61.3%
HISPANIC: 17.8%
BLACKS: 13.3%
ASIANS: 5.7%
OTHER/MIXED: 4.0%

60/40

good post. when i was in high school, i was always shamed when we got around to slavery, indian removal, etc. and not just "this was bad" it was "white people did these abnormalities and they need to pay". it was fucking stupid.

Jew confirmed

>Only pre-Anglo-Saxon Anglos are white
>pre-Anglo-Saxon Anglos are white
>pre-Anglo-Saxon Anglos

Stop spreading lies and propaganda:

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

>The white birth rate in America has staged a near miraculous comeback and was a majority of live births in 2016—reversing a decade long decline

>The Hispanic birth rate—one of the biggest drivers of the nonwhite population explosion of recent years—has, according to these figures, fallen substantially.

>In 2016, it was reported that the Hispanic birth rate had slowed, and the latest figures may be confirmation of this fact

When in doubt, cry "Jew!" or a racial slur. #SeemsLegit

White people live long lives while the vast majority of blacks aren't going to make it into their 50s.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/

Yeah, and I wonder why that might be.

Hispanics succumbing to the same perils that black birthrates face: birth control

Blacks are far ahead though. They're experiencing a major population drop

This is true, the problem is the large percentage that is literally anti-white themselves because of this brainwashing race politics.

those numbers really mean shit hispanics are classified as white in large numbers in the south and in the west.

"White"

If you're not Anglo, Dutch, or German you have even less contribution to America's birth than a Negro.

Nice to see this on the first page. The shills will be all over this thread.
>using hashtags on Sup Forums
Did someone hurt your feelings? Bugger off!

>Confederate flag
>Saying "bugger off"

Whatcha doin rabbi?

At one point long, long ago the term 'white people' held a very specific racial connotation. The modern iteration of 'white people' was invented by jews to propagate an 'us vs them' movement during civil rights. The potato-nigger-irish and pasta-nigger-italians were discriminated against for being the sub-humans they are from their respective shit nations. At one point even Germans in America were discriminated against. The meaning of the phrase held a different value than today's, which boils down to 'not black'
>im not going to give your filthy mic ass a job or rent you shelter
>but hey at least we're sort of the same shade amirite wink wink nudge nudge
Never happened. Think about it: what does an anglo and a slav have in common besides the color of their skin? Their cultures are different, their customs are different; grouping such diverse and distinct groups into one based solely on their skin color is the very definition of racism. Be proud of what you are, and don't let the census jews trick you into throwing away your heritage by adopting the false-nomenclature of 'white people'

Here's the *exact* same figures in the US Census Bureau, showing that Hispanics are not counted together with whites.

how can they be facts when they have no idea how many illegal immigrants are even fucking here mate?

I think you got the wrong flag buddy. This isn't England.

Those minority numbers are too high.

Neo-colonization will ensure that white people will no longer be the majority race in North America within the next 30-50 years.