APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KUERu
youtu.be/0YQ9kEnRLbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish i was black so i could ask a friend to punch me in the head and e-beg 50k

why is he asking for money?
DAFUQ

Looks like a new business opportunity

> 50 thousand fucking dollars
> More than I earn in a year
> For sewing the obviously fake head wound that poured fake blood on his head
If, by any chance, people found out this nog was a con artist would they be able to sue him?
Because I have huge nigger lips and I can get tanned if I stand in the sun... I'm seriously considering tricking these retards to give me money

Worked for me...

archive.is/KUERu

>“The beating happened right beside the police department, and no police were there to help me at all. My mother is now thinking about suing the city of Charlottesville,” Harris said.

>Harris’ friends and family created a GoFundMe to help with his medical expenses, but there is no amount of money that could take away the trauma the 20-year-old experienced Saturday afternoon.

$_$

Sup Forums should go together and report that scamngiger.

Thats obviously inside somewhere, like his own place.
Blood doesnt just spray like that.

All that money is going into drugs and firearms for the upcoming civil war'

filthy nigger

that looks very fake.

How can it even be verified that the person raising the fund is the person in the picture? Fucking scam.

Well if you were black you likely wouldn't live in Whiteville, VA.

that looks like red gatorade dripping from his head

He did an interview and also links to it from his twitter.

No.

That is what you get for being a leftist cunt.

you need to live where I live friendo.

>Whiteville
>65%

It's possible you could trick alt right tards into doing the same for you. Just say antifa attacked you

Gib me moneys

Sickening

Another nigger cashgrab in the face of a public event.
Niggers are just stupid Jews, they're both money hungry and will cross you in every way at every possibility.
This one seemed to find a way to trick self-hating kike kissing whites into giving him more than he already gets in a year of welfare.

Head wounds bleed a lot and it looks like a stream of water is hitting him and that's what's making that bit down the side of his face run more.

I know there was one livestream I saw where a nigger got the shit beat out of him but a group of blacks was also provoking for a long time while the people were trying to go to a parking garage and leave. There was one rowdy nigger with him that kept trying to take shit from people and kept saying "Touch my boy. I swear to fucking god. Touch my boy and I'll fuck you up" or something to that effect, and then soon after there was a scuffle where a black dude in a white shirt is in a group of the "alt-right" folks, so though you can't see it in the video I'm sure he attacked first and then expected everyone else to jump in so quick he wouldn't face any repercussions and could just get out right away.

Where? Tell us!

At least that one is doing something better with the kool-aid than drinking it

Literally Pleasantville.

e-Victimization is the gibs 2.0 this time with less taxes

youtu.be/0YQ9kEnRLbo
It's right at 40 minutes when the camera swerves to the fight. It's a black guy with a black jacket on and it looks like a white shirt underneath that's getting rocked. The group of niggers is following the crowd for a few minutes beforehand, and the audio cuts out in parts, but if you go back enough you can definitely here the shirtless nigger constantly talking shit. The parking garage is also right near a police station if it's the same garage that's shown in other videos which it looks like.

What's he raising money for? Are they going to hit him again if he gets to his goal? I don't get it.

Surely he'll report that as earned income on his taxes next year.

Can't collect a welfare check if he does that.
He'll probably blow it all on Jordans and rims for his mid 2000s Mercury which he'll drive every once and a while until some other nigger steals it.
The circle of life.

>black guy here

I'm dead ass considering doing this. I fuck with Sup Forums but if I can make 50k just for claiming whitey beat my ass, than so be it.

19.2% is higher than the national average

>not knowing how to greentext
Nigger confirmed

Pleasantville, Iowa looks about right. Nice catch, user.

CUZ MUH REPARATIONS!

Palmyra, PA

>splash red kool-aid on face
>demand money from virtue-signalers

Donations are gifts. Gifts are not earned income and not susceptible to the income tax.

Top kek
>Asking /pol for an apology
Kiss my ass shill

uhm gtfo no niggers allowed

>Can't collect a welfare check if he does that.

The hell you can't.

>create corporation
>money goes to corporation
>have to pay corporate taxes
>can set your salary as CEO to $1 per year.

Boom. Corporate expenses cover things like food, rent, etc.

That's actually pretty clever.. I wonder if something like that could be done in Norway.. Hmms..

>aspiring hip-hop artist
fucking kek, every time

wouldn't work since they actually fact check instead of taking CNN articles and minority tweets as gospel

[[[incoming butthurt roaches]]]