Baked Alaska

GOOD NIGHT, WHITE SIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ttM3_bqjHMo?t=1h51m50s
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/896795945316339712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I NEED MILK

someone please photoshop the brazzers logo on that pic of him with milk on his face

kek

god bless you, user.
kekkk

KEK !

Fuck him he's just a attention seeking whore.

This is hilarious, shills are missing the big picture with this
>get attacked
>people organize to help him
>doesn't go running like a retard
And this is why nigger marches don't work, they don't have the brains for cooperation.

>implying there is a single white or pro white in this thread

>t. Sprayed alaska

We all need milk. It is the only acceptable drink for a polack, after all.

its just some banter and its funny

lmao

I guess you can say he is Faced Alaska now.

>having fun with commies and niggers

if that quote is real i'm going to gas myself

No it's not, this is a shill demoralization tactic.

Friendly reminder of the bantz that happened in the uber cab they called after the event. The made the nigger driver believe they were Jewish journalists from the NYT and Haaretz :^)

youtu.be/ttM3_bqjHMo?t=1h51m50s

HE WENT TO FUCKING HOSPITAL

>Had to go to the hospital, eyes still in extreme pain and oozing. Vision very blurry thank you for the continued prayers

twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/896795945316339712

I NEED RED PILLS!!

I really dont like this guy. Seems like a patsy or a shit-shepherd to lead these young scared kids to the slaughter. Didnt he try ripping people off with Milo? Why is he larping as white trash?

all the proof you need.

This guy doesn't sound like he's in it for the easy cash at all:
>In 2011 Gionet worked for Capitol Records, developing musical videos for songs such as "Alaska Vacation" and "I Climbed Mountains". Following his work at Capitol Records, Gionet worked as a social media strategist at BuzzFeed, where he helped develop content and ideas for BuzzFeed's social media accounts such as Tasty.[5] After leaving BuzzFeed in 2016, Gionet traveled as Milo Yiannopoulos's "Dangerous Faggot Tour" manager.[6][7] After parting with Milo Yiannopoulos, Gionet returned to creating music and videos. In May of 2016, Gionet released one of his most successful songs, "MAGA ANTHEM".[8][9] In late 2016, Gionet worked with Mike Cernovich on a project called MAGA3X aimed at increasing Trump's visibility to the public until Election Day.

What?

Top kek

HAhAH holy fuck I can't fucking stop laughing

Yea dude I too got into white nationalism for the big bucks. Feels good man I am rolling in dosh. I mean I don't have stable income, I won't be able to get a job anywhere and I will be attacked if I get recognized, but money is good man. You should do this too if you are smart enough. I mean you are not just some pussy making shit up about people who actually do stuff right?

How are we racist?

How are we racist?

How are we racist, ma'am?

How are we racist?

I'm sooo confuuused.

It's called occupying a niche, idiot.

Its a shit niche to occupy you idiot for the mentioned reasons.

Despite the shills, I'm curious to what's happened. Baked says he's likely to have permanent eye damage.
Did he just get sprayed really bad today or is it a combination of being sprayed multiple times?
And why aren't these prolific guys wearing goggles while out in the open?

his book is fucking good desu. the memes he references are so obscure that theres no way hes controlled op puppet

ps i have the book ama

Tim is the real deal. He helped me campaign in the UK with media tactics and persuasion etc. He did it for free

Dude was a pussy, mase wont kill you baked,.

Never film yourself in a moment of weakness.

Must be whole milk though, right?

You should always wear protection. A lefty could spray something far worse in your eyes that could permanently blind you.

XD

HELP HELP I NEED MAAALK

Good. Keep celebrating violence against right-wingers. I will be very happy to witness the real counter reaction. :^)

im just happy to know you, your children will be forced to live in a world where black people inventing "wooden scooter" will be celebrated by his peers, including your children

"but i will just move away when things get bad", where? "White country"?

Exactly but these guys just do not get it.

such a beautiful sight. far right men are just pitiful weak humans.

you people need to crack down on all these fuckers who keep using mace all the fucking time

every fucking guy is using them like they're nothing

someone get the medic!!

Former alt-right here. This is fucking hilarious watching Baked Alaska go blind. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on the milk.

I think it's in part to vanity. They want to be seen, they have a presence. I'd put my health before that however.

Where was this twink when the movement needed him most?

holy fuck my sides

Where the hell was Richard Spencer to supply this man with some milk?

What an absolute faggot

Fucking your girl!

Enjoyy

he's a VIP though

Is that your ex gf or do you have any proof

GOOD NIGHT COINTELPRO SHITE

pic related to both OP and shoad alaska.

milk is officially /ourdrink/

I'm not COINTELPRO, I'm MILKULTRA

And you will neck yourself before I turn 25

I heard it was a splc employee that bear maced him

It was Polizei. BLUE LIFES MATTER

MY EYES

MY EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYES

Fuck that kike and his le dank pepe book.