Detroit

>Detroit
>Chicago
>New York
>Baltimore
>Washington DC
Top kek how does it feel yankcucks? How does it feel that you don't live in the glorious south where everyone is white?

This has to be fucking bait.

Southern masterace reporting in. God damn feels good being the whitest place on earth.

Other way round yank cuck.

I can attest to that chart, fuckton of niggers in GA

kek south btfo

>2017
>being a rural and suburban retard

>How does it feel that you don't live in the glorious south where everyone is white?
>where everyone is white?
>everyone is white
>white

Atlanta

enjoy your nojobs and retards

>all of these triggered yankcucks

Kek

Man, Sup Forums has been even shittier than usual in the past couple days.

>south where everyone is white?
ahHAHahaHaHaHAhHAHAHAHAHA

northern states are more white than dixie. 90%+ white in like all northern states. a city that has some nigs vs like 60% nig in the south. im 100% sure that the census lies about black population density in the south. its not 30% or 20% its like 40%-60%

Yeah, I forgot how fuckin' nice Kansas City was...

Nice flag...how?

We don't have any blacks stupid yankcuck. We hanged them all after WWII and kicked some commie ass while yankcuck was shilling for Vietcong.

they lie about the spic population too because they have no way to know how many are here since someone decided we should become a third world shit hole in the next ten years. WOOOHOOOO SOUTH!

You subhuman hick, You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy porch monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, lard encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth

You are human trash, Cletus Tyrone McJamalson, Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your "nationality" and skin tone offers no hope to the world that America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the African jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your great great great grandfathers ship to Fort Sumter and rape some white Calvary horses, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Sherman and Grant a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. The souths obsession with losing a civil war that happened over 150 years ago is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution The South has made to the medical field. The MUH SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN sentiment in the average negro Southerner is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount biscuits and gravy slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Illinois look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Africa of America.

Go fertilise the plains of Nebraska with you and your families obese corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Nebraskan buffalo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Southern "man" provided for a family.

Die, Cletus No one would miss you. Except for Texan Spics, who now would have no one to make them look good.

resident from Georgia here

Shill thread... Again
>I blame the Jews and Niggers

>south
>glorious

Come on now

Feels pretty good dude.

Yank cuck nigger land will be third world, the south will be the best country in the world as it always is.

>consists of states that have the lowest IQ
>glorious

Shill please

Nice try yank cuck, but the southerners average iq is 105 while yankcucks is 85! SAD!

This is bait, Richmond VA here and there's more blacks than whites

Neck yourself yankcuck lover. I saw literally 0 blacks when I last visited that place.

>yankcucks cant go outside without getting raped or killed by niggers
SAD! Glad that never happens down here!

What do you call a northerner?

A cuck! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Idk if there's more blacks but it's an ethinically diverse city with more nonwhites than whites for sure. Although some of the best race relations I've ever seen; everyone seems pretty chill with each other from what I've seen when I was there.

No it's not lying yankcuck it's 100% white.