Unite the Right Organizer Attacked

Jason Kessler, the guy who organised the Unite the right rally, has just been attacked during a press conference. (skip to the 4.00 mark).

pscp.tv/w/1OwxWovyLVDxQ

Guys, how do we stop people from hating us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mhWI4l48N20?t=53s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The left is going to consider it open season on anyone on the right for the next couple months. And the media will justify it all.

>How do we stop people from hating us?

Stop being Nazis.

>how do we stop people from hating us
How about don't plow them with your car

>How do we stop people from hating us.
>EU
>us

You can't, defend yourself against violence.

When will you be able to use guns?

in Europe whenever one of these guy's (meaning, high up in the nationalist movement) is out and around giving interviews, he/she is surrounded by a crew of bodyguards surprised you Americans don't do this.

You'll never see Jobbik top tier guys wandering around without goons to dissuade communist attacks

But all white people are nazis.

>media spin has nothing whatsoever to do with this and joirnos not responsibe for such outcomes

:^)

Ok, wow look at that. We're not nazis anymore.
You can go back to taking tyrone's dick in the ass.

liberals are taking their chants right from GoT

media is a soros psyop

make them fear us

>Guys, how do we stop people from hating us?
Carry guns and flash it at anyone who threatens you without unholstering.

You do realize the bar to be a Nazi is low right? Did you vote for Trump? Nazi. You listen to Ben Shapiro? Nazi. Want secure borders? Nazi.

>how do we stop people from hating us

Stop being bad things, like nazis and racist

August 12 was Soros's birthday.

how do we stop people from hating niggers do niggers stop being niggers? nope.

daam you dumb nazis cant catch a break

Self-identified "alt-right" Sup Forums virgins are the least scary things though

Good

Closer to conflict

Violent leftists always look like alcoholic tweakers.

Carry swastika flag? Nazi. Advocate white supremacy? Nazi. Nazi? Nazi.

/k/ could probably take out all of ANTIFA worldwide on their own if there was no state to stop them

Good.

SHAME SHAME SHAME
CONFESS CONFESS CONFESS
BEND THE KNEE

Run tubby!

This post really opened my eyes. That's it... I'm throwing in the towel. I am fickle enough to completely switch sides and become a leftist off of this one event

>not becoming a super-nazi

This cant wait to see the resutls of the rwds. ill imagine most of the most of silicon valley/hollywood/media wont survive the first few days.

Instead, you're scared shitless over msPaint frogs and white guys holding tiki torches. lmao

chants of sham and fuck you. wow how tolerant.

lmao, virgins with guns also not scary.

During WW2 that wasn't the case but yeah we are now... well except the boomers but they will probably all die of brain cancer soon anyway.

>leftists actually think they are fighting full SS Nazi's that have actual political power, execute jews, and invade countries
Are these people serious? These "Nazi's" just believe in the ideology, they don't actually do shit physically. There is no chance of genocide, there is no chance of the Nazi party rising to power, there is nothing here. What the fuck is wrong with people? What happened? Why are we so obsessed with being freedom fighters? This shit is bizarre. Just let them hold their rallies and go home. What the fuck is the point of forcing them in to violence when they don't plan to be violent in the first place?

youtu.be/mhWI4l48N20?t=53s

"It really is a sad day in our consstitutional democracy where we are not allowed to have civil liberties like the first amendment. That's what leads to rational discussion and ideas breaking down and people resorting to violence. Yesterday ...." [Ironically mob starts to resort to violence]

When your life is in imminent danger and not before.

White=Nazi
Every white person I meet get reminded of that fact. We are all Nazis now.

lmao the Left already destroying their PR

Keep on thinking that, friend.

They've hated anything that disagrees with them since the Trayvon Martin case, they been violent, RE leftist media has been spinning their violence, and the inequity of coverage has resulted in mad hysteria, if you use even the most basic pattern recognition, you can see the far left has been antagonizing this for a long time.
Because the media covers for them by calling everybody racist.
It's cold calculated manipulation.
Finally at the breaking point, whites have been more willing to accept extremism,
at the end of the day they already hated anything right or centrist, now they have an event they can point to to justify the coming violence.

>makes Pepes in basement
>thinks he's part of a physically intimidating master race

Alt-right are wimps without a keyboard a gun or a car.

Remember, no platform for nazis and free speech does not cover hate. btw we decide what constitutes being a nazi and spreading hate is :)

But being white is a nazi

Keep your head down and elect governments that constantly shift to the right ever so slightly. I.e. just keep doing what you're doing right now, but without exposing your actual beliefs that motivates those policies.

>projection

K, I stopped.

why is everyone in the alt-right at least 15 pounds overweight?

They'll never stop hating you white man. They'll only stop if whites are exterminated.

Spencer learned this after he was attacked at the inauguration.

Says the faggot needing bear mace.

Now you are just pretending not to be a Nazi you Nazi.

We stop calling them Antifa, Liberals, and Leftists.

They're Communists, Marty. Rights? Where we're going blacks don't have any rights.

>88 mph back to the 1950s

When the time is right

you literally justify getting run over with a car by using violence this is top fucking tier autism.

this is what an actual lynch mob looks like. He was lucky to escape with his life really.

Lol he was attacked by other whites. You Nazis are the niggers of the white race

Embrace the hate it will only make you stronger

You realize everyone except liberals have guns, right? Liberals are such a small part of the "left" they are like the trumpfags of the "right"

Whats the US average for weight?

This. It's really time we reign in these shitskinned savges are brainwashed race-traitors. Shitskins only understand violence. It's really time to get back to our roots. I can't wait for the race war to start. I'm tired of this gay earth.

Yes. Escalate this fucking larp fest.

you are the cunts getting killed.

Their entire worldview has been formed through Hollywood. I see these people larping as intellectual leftists in my daily life. When I ask them to see their library they show me shit like Steven King novels. When they start talking about their favorite TV shows, they'll eventually ask me what mine are and I tell them I don't watch TV(which is true) and they are befuddled, almost in disbelief.

>Not even (((such and such))) show?!? It is so good, you should watch!

I wish I could post pictures of my library on Sup Forums. I have an amazing collection and the room itself is a work of art. I'm just not comfortable doing it b/c someone may recognize it.

Some people spend their money on their living rooms, big screen tv, vidya game consoles, DVD collections, big couch, fancy coffee/end tables. I spent my money on custom black walnut shelves and tables/desk, leather chairs, and giant stone fireplace. A little aged spirits and a book and I'm set.

They won't stop until you and your families are dead

I know right? I literally can't even right now. What is the world coming to when you cannot openly organize with other fascists?

Good. Fuck that Nazi

Exactly why I don't care a commie died. The only thing that didn't go right was he didn't kill enough commie.

I agree.

time

>Fires white nationalists with the intention of preventing then from participating in the movement fulltime.
>Tells and willingly funds allies to castrate themselves.
>Thinks that he's smarter than huwhite supreme-ists.

Whatever buddy.

Yes, you are 100% correct. That pig did that on purpose because he's a nazi! And I know he's a nazi because he did it on purpose!

We so THICC

LMAO you complete autists.
>that fat bitch deserved to get run over
t. Everybody who isn't a commie. GG

things were static for a long time it's definitley changing and traditionaly left wing start bombing and assasinating while right become more authoritarian and police state

cool. he deserves it. do a good for a day hit the nazi into face.

Keep bashing people at news conferences IN FRONT OF EVERYONE then crying about getting run over by cars. Do Marxists starve their brains by chance?

You killed a single person and in exchange your entire ideology is ruined. Nice tradeoff, retard.

>Guys, how do we stop people from hating us?
EU flag asks this.

Stage is being set for a SPLC - ADL actor to LARP as a butthurt nazifag and go all shooty-stabby

What are you trying to suggest that actual Nazis and Antifa are organizing and planning all of this together?

Only whites are fascist in your book. Stop fucking around anti-white. We know your game.

Literally just like being trampled to death by a car. Ugh.

>Guys, how do we stop the people that want to kill all white people from hating us?
lol you can't nigga pay up my repurashions

We don't stop them from hating us

We just hate them more than they hate us

if you look up concerts by nationalist singers like Saga in Sweden she always has a wall of goons surrounding the stage to prevent exactly this from happening.

In Quebec City there is a well known fascist group that you will never catch out by themselves giving some nationalist speech there is a wall of guys in literal armbands and SAP gloves ready to throw down if commies try something.

I think the neo nazis/klan guys figured this out a long time ago so act accordingly but these "alt right" idiots have no clue what they're up against

soros hate is a rothschild psyop

americans spend shit load of money to guard european nazis. i dunno they have money left for own yet.

hahaha

If you keep using violence it will become justified you thick sack of shit LMAO How can you fuck this gift horse up??!?!!!

embrace civic nationalism instead of ethnic nationalism

people hate being excluded due to their race.

Dont march with torches like straight up nazis?
Dress nicely and look smart
Act like normal people and dont foam at the mouth while spewing nothing but racist shit?
>you catch more flies with honey than vinegear
But in my opinion the whole "antifa and alt right" stuff is all bullshit anyway, focus on the things that bring us together and not separate us.

Not really. Nationwide people are angry and now consider the alt right a terrorist organization. Any gains white nationalism made were erased and Trump is getting destroyed for him All sides comment.

>Implying we want to stop the hate

That's something a fag from reddit or tumblr would say

>how do we stop people from hating us?
Let them hate like usual. Sup Forums's always had a dog shit reputation but that's what gives us strength. Internet hate machine and all that. Plus we have a sense of humor so we're always going to be above the stromweenies and tumblshits.

You mean like John "White Supremacy has no place in politics" McCain who took photo ops with openly neo nazi groups in Ukraine?

NO they consider you both in the wrong but nazis more so then you fucking morons go ahead and replace the news headlines by attacking someone else AHAHAHAHAHA STUPID

> Gift horse
Because now the alt right has been firmly cemented as a racist violent group and people dont care if they are attacked.
They are compketely unsympathetic.

Nazis only killed one person? Holocaust denier detected.

civic nationalism is literally nothing

anybody with any set of beliefs can claim to be one, it is a completely meaningless term