First off I have a couple things to say about the Unite the right demonstration...

First off I have a couple things to say about the Unite the right demonstration. I was there and I went alone (which Sup Forums advised me not to do). I went in support of the alt-right and free speech. When I got there by cab I just so happened to blend in with a large group and went in with them. I was actually about 20 feet behind Baked Alaska and Brittany Venti when they went in. When we approached Lee park Antifa was screaming at us and trying to provoke us. I guess I was expecting more of a police presence but that clearly wasn't the case. When we finally got to the entrance Antifa were banging their drums and trying to form a line blocking us from getting in. I was barely able to get through with being maced or assaulted and went up the hill to the park. Right when I got there the riot police showed up and told us to leave. I watched Nathan Damigo and Richard Spencer stand their ground. The fact that the riot police pushed us back into Antifa hostile territory pisses me off and should be talked about. The 100% put us in danger and 15 minutes before me and the crew I was with were chanting blue lives matter. I know they're only doing their jobs but it's ridiculous . Now it's a shame that somebody died on the left but let's be honest if it was one our guys the left would be cheering. The media is so cucked and predictable they don't even try to tell the objective facts about what actually happened. The city,mayor,governor and police force are all to blame not us. The left are literally animals throwing piss,shit,rocks and cement filled water bottles and all other progressives and centrists there that witnessed it didn't have a problem at all with it. Their the ones that should be ashamed of themselves. Don't believe what the media is telling you.

*they're

I don't know why people are freaking out over this landwhale commie SJW turning into road kill. Those fucks probably provoked him into driving like that like they always do. I have no sympathy for those hostile retard traitors. Anyone who wants to condemn these guys for meeting peacefully are cucks. The mayor is the biggest cuck ever.

Bump

Yeah, this is true. Mostly just shills on here who think otherwise. Honestly it is pretty obvious that this was a setup all along with the permit being revoked.

The guy creaming that land wall was just icing on the cake for them. Even fox news, at least on the radio, stopped pretending to be conservative and has been pushing the evil white supremacist narrative since that happened.

>The guy creaming that land wall

land whale*

Nobody here believes what the media is saying bro, and the police were there to expose you to antifa and set you up for harm.

>Blue lives matter!!

The chant of the cuckhold. Blue lives are going to line us up gainst walls and shoot us.

You should have brought industrial sized bottle of pepper spray to at least give you a chance to fight back against antifa. Did you even smash one antifa? Did you even leave one antifa bleeding and dying on the ground?

The left doesn't play by logical rules.

The left controls the media, hollywood, the tech industry, and basically every industry of importance in the USA, at least at the very top levels.

So Antifa can burn an entire downtown to the ground, smash ATMs, assault bystanders, again, and again, at again, at every single rally they hold, and no one in the media cares.

But as soon as some chubby larper drives into an intersection illegally blocked by leftwing rioters, then the media is never going to shut up about it.

Let's not forget that it was only a few months ago that a rabid left wing terrorist shoot up a bunch of Republicans at a baseball field.

The left was adament that this does not represent them and had nothing to do with the left or democrats and it was an isolated case.

And that was 100% premeditated, preplanned attempted mass murder.

Don't play by the medias rules. Because by their rules their people are always innocent and anyone remotely right wing is the AVATAR of the entire conservative movement.

>Blue lives are going to line us up gainst walls and shoot us.

Eh, perhaps. But they're not the real enemy, they just follow orders. It's the people who give those orders who are deserving of our attention.

I wonder if the next time this happens someone else will ram their car into them.

Make some sting ball grenades, screw mace.

This needs to be talked about more and the fact that the media hasn't addressed it at all should be a massive redpill for all involved.

A BLM member open fires and kills multiple people at a BLM rally, and BLM is still respected and operates publicly. One person dies in one weird incident and people are saying it's all over. It's all the media and celebrities, don't be fooled

This desu, we should compare the reactions of ferguson, berkley to Charlottesville

dont forget the Scalise shooting

It's mind-blowing the way rightwing groups cuck for the police, it's retarded and pathetic too.

is that fucker laughing

Holy fuck, yes

good post. Notice how the lefty retards are silent when the bernie supporter goes and shoots a bunch of republicans in DC? But this is some big deal (like they weren't expecting a fight?)

Explain.
Is it because they are an extension of the state which works against our interests?
If that's your reasoning, that's valid

Only burgers are still talking about this shit lmfao. Everyone has already moved on.

Charottlesville PD and Berkeley PD should be invested for abuse of power and dereliction of duty

>The chant of the cuckhold. Blue lives are going to line us up gainst walls and shoot us.

Cops are not some monolithic group. Every area has different leadership and different views. This happens to be an overwhelmingly leftists area, and the police force reflect that.

A federal judge issued an injunction on the pulling of the permit, at the moment of the protest the permit was still valid. The police had no right or legal grounds to break things up.

Nice illiterate block of text, faggot.

Bump. I know you're telling the truth because I've been following all events that happened after unlawful assembly was declared at UTR.

Doesn't matter. You could go to the most conservative town in the midwest and hold the rally. If the governor orders the "blue lives" to crack our skulls, they'll obey. I have never seen a cop or military man disobey an order. They are dogs

As far as I'm aware a state of emergency was called before there was even any real fighting allowing them to revoke it through a loophole after the protest already started.

>The left are literally animals throwing piss,shit,rocks and cement filled water bottles and all other progressives and centrists there that witnessed it didn't have a problem at all with it.

I guess that infowars reporter chick got that right. Cement in a bottle is a deadly weapon. Human waste is a biohazard and also potentially deadly. We've had 8 months of straight left violence and we hear crickets from the media, it's all muh russia and trump trump trump. No mention of Antifa shooting people outside Kane hall at UW, Muslim limo getting torched at inauguration, woman getting maced point blank for wearing a red hat, woman getting beat with a pole, skulls getting cracked by masked "protesters" with bike locks... crickets except on the internet. Fuck MSM.

we know, the mayor deliberately tried to get you guys hurt, this is treason