Lenin Statue Removal

Let's schedule a protest in Seattle for the removal of the statue of Lenin located at 3526 Fremont Pl N, Seattle. That shit needs to go down, Lenin stands for communism, which should not be a tolerated ideology in the United States.

More info about the Statue:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle

Other urls found in this thread:

thesilverleague.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Legion_of_America
youtube.com/watch?v=-sEdHh1Xjb0
youtube.com/watch?v=3K_oAPnjhw0
youtube.com/watch?v=xKlCpKv8M8Y
nytimes.com/2016/09/27/nyregion/lenin-statue-lower-east-side.html
thevillager.com/2017/06/15/lenin-rises-again-on-lower-east-side/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Communism should be as tolerated as fascism in this country

consume penis

Fascism isn' t bad, USA had the "silver league" group

Bump

I pass that statue every day when I go to work. It makes me sick.

So I googled Silver League. Hitler would've gassed all you degenerates that calls themself a fascist.
thesilverleague.com/

get your fucking greasy fat hands off from my comrade.
Lenin was based as fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Legion_of_America
welp,meant silver legion
nothing wrong with pokemon trough

>masonic lodge right behind it

pure coincidence

>trying to get rid of a joke statue because it offends you

How is Sup Forums any different from the SJWs they used to mock at this point?

But this statue is on one of the most far left neighborhoods in the entire city (except Capitol Hill). So I understand why they would have a statue of one of the most far left leaders in one of the most far left cities in North America.

>Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules

Just holding you to the same standards you hold everyone else, friendo. :^)

t. Saul Alinsky

What good have they done for my nation besides act as little more than petty thugs? All they've ever done is build a vacation home for Hitler. Listen Franz on your compound Fascism might sound all right and your Opa might tell you stories of fighting for Hitler but in this country we fought the Nazis and American men died doing it so excuse me for not Sig Heiling to a fat closeted faggot for "daddy trump"

give this man a cookie

>force the removal of a statue because it offends you

WE ANTIFA NOW

Wow, such an important issue, you definitely gonna save your fucking country if you remove that statue! Go for it!

Make "Anti-Com" Banners and take a thermal lance to his face, should give good PR.

youtube.com/watch?v=-sEdHh1Xjb0

Kill yourself

Idi nahui, fascist. Soviet union was fascist, but unlike germany, undercover

That looks cool as fuck tho

Seattlefag here, the statue is a giant meme in the city, normally he is dressed in drag, hands dipped in red paint, and has "MURDERER" graffiti'd all over him

It is in Fremont as well, the same place that has giant troll statues and shit, it is also a privately owned statue as part of a giant ironic meme

Find other things to get triggered by, in Seattle it is a beloved meme

kek thats hilarious

Former Seattlite for 15 years.

What this user says is true. It's not to venerate Lenin. It's completely fucking ironic.

We use him for political messages as well, it is anything but a tribute to him

i'm not discussing post-Lenin Soviet Union. Say thanks to Stalin. Lenin was a perfect revolutionary, experimenter with iron balls, brilliant mind.

Its always kek worthy when the drag queens from broadway come down and dress him up

Works both ways...

MEME IT
E
M
E

I
T

So macho wow.

>Remove history because it discomforts me

It's not a homage, it's a lesson for the future.

It isn't even a homage to anything here, the story behind it is even funnier, some slav from an ex-soviet republic brought it over to sell as scrap lmao

Now it is a meme in the city

No, 'it's a symbol of hate', whose removal is reciprocal justice for the removal of a Confederate statue. Libtards want war, we'll show them how to lose another one.

MEME IT

No, it was some American dude teaching English in an Ex-Soviet republic. No one wanted the statue there so he took it back to America as a joke.

Checked

Let's get this shit rolling. Time for these communists do die.

It's a privately owned statue used as a meme dude, it isn't a tribute to Lenin

Read the thread, no one in Seattle gives a fuck and think its a meme and treats it as such

>theres actually a statue of lenin in the united states of america
never knew this. what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Try reading the thread and it'll make more sense

tl;dr its a meme

>not wanting a trophy of a regime you defeated on display

>theres a fucking lenin statue in seattle
lets just fucking cut the whole west coast off bugs bunny style

>triggered by comrade Lenin statue

kek, show some respect for the hero of the workers

You're misunderstanding the potential symbolic power it would have to protest a Lenin statute for its removal; literally the polar opposite of what libtards did in Chartlettesville.

This needs to be memed into existence.

It's just Sup Forums being reactionary and not knowing the history behind something, they see the statue and assume it is a tribute to him and not an ironic meme (its privately owned which tells you everything)

It isn't a public city monument though, its some privately owned statue a guy put up as a meme and the city treats it as one, trying to politicize it wouldn't gain any traction here since people know its a meme

Its an art piece more than anything, go find something else to get triggered by

This, praise Lenin-sama!

A communist leader from a foreign land gets a spot in America. But an American general does not. Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=3K_oAPnjhw0

That isn't what I'm arguing, try re-reading what I typed again bud.

The statue is a meme in the city, people like it because he is used for everything from art exhibitions to political statements or even just funny dress ups.

Some guy knitted him a scarf and gloves a little while ago.

How do we get it removed? A mass murdering Jew doesn't deserve a statue in the US. Especially considering how many wars we fought against communism. We fought more wars against communism than any other type of war.

>News coverage : Alt-right nazis want to destroy statue

Sooooooo... elected as the leader of the country and accepted by all whites? Yeah okay honey

nothing like a good old honey pot thread.

>i wonder who is behind this thread

>we need to remove everything non-Christian for 2000 years and counting
Oy vey, he is a danger to 10000000 Jesus Jew statues and churches.

>Confederate
>American

Pick one

If you want to tear down that shitty Lenin statue then do the following things:

1.) Don't ask for permission.

2.) Go there with jackhammers and a monster truck.

3.) Do three things at the same time: jackhammer the bottom of the statue, tweet about what you are doing, put a cable around the statue and hook it up to the monster truck.

4.) Use the monster truck to uproot the statue and then drag it down the street, bonus points if it evolves into a police chase.

5.) Blame Trump, since everybody does it anyways.

Fascism isn't tolerated at all though.

There are usually a pack of homeless near the statue at night so you'd have to battle them into submission before you could ever damage the statue, they are like the mini-bosses.

This. You would look like a fucking idiot trying to get it removed.

He was a retard who starved people with his braindead ideology.

why not just vandalize it?

I'd kek so fucking hard if a bunch of out of state r/the_donald faggots showed up to protest the statue and then they arrive and he is covered head to toe in drag

It is vandalized almost daily, its a meme in the city read the thread there are some funny pictures

Last week I saw him and he had a pink dress and sunglasses on

youtube.com/watch?v=xKlCpKv8M8Y

>Last week I saw him and he had a pink dress and sunglasses on
that's not vandalism
sawing it's head off is vandalism

The Confederacy fought to maintain the system put in place founding fathers, you fucking idiot. Lincoln was an un-American prick who jailed political opponents on a regular basis.

i mean actually vandalize it. like carve something funny on his chest or take a blow torch to his face.

did he die?

>lenin's homeless honorguard

sasuga seattle

Top fucking kek if true

You could pay them to help expedite the process.

You'd have to battle Lenin's homeless honorguard to do that

Oh its true

I guess we're gonna be retatds and just mirror each other until one side capitulates

nytimes.com/2016/09/27/nyregion/lenin-statue-lower-east-side.html
thevillager.com/2017/06/15/lenin-rises-again-on-lower-east-side/

They'd unironically call the cops on you, the homeless are really territorial and have all kinds of honor codes here lel

They have like turf wars and shit for prime panhandling spots, its also in the middle of Fremont so there are always people nearby who'd see someone do anything crazy to the statue

Bump.

What's communism's death count again?

Let's not. There's no point in removing these monuments.

We shall not be passed communism until we preserve it as history.

We fought on the wrong side in that war. That's right, Vietnam wasn't the first waste of American life - grandpappy died for worse than nothing, too.

Every year here the Poles in Seattle have some kind of memorial at his statue and write a bunch of shit in red paint on him in Polish

I'll take pictures next year, its pretty cool

>Seattle for the removal of the statue of Lenin

>LENIN STATUE
>IN GODS COUNTRY OF USA

mfw

No, destruction of their marxist and communist monuments around the nation doesn't happen until Trump's second term

Yes Commies btfo.

He would have thrown your ass in a gulag just for visiting this website.

Fascism is bad
Totalitarianism does not belong in America and those who feel otherwise should be flogged in the public square

I mean if people triggered by a general Lee statue. A guy who wasn't even for slavery but just fought for his state; can be removed then why can't we remove statues of communist leaders?

Please educate yourself.

I want to buy the statue for $200

there is no difference lol. Sup Forums has no principles.

MYSIDES

>The only to way to freed from the oppression of capitalism, is to become a slave to the state.
doubleplusgoodthinkful comrades

Does anyone ever write "freedom is slavery" on or around the statue?

thermite on head

Someone thermite that shit please itd be a laugh.

how the bloody hell did a statue of lenin end up in america? lmao wtf

Every Russian city has a huge statue of Lenin, so the one in Seattle might be perceived as ironic.

Ex-Soviet republics tear it down as a symbol of Russian aggression and it causes controversy. They basically think of Lenin as a Russian nationalist.

Dude send some pics, knowing Poles they won't hold back with the shit that they'll write.

>so the one in Seattle might be perceived as ironic.

Trust me, it is

We live in a country that tears down statues of its own history and erects communist statues.
Fuck this.

one of the gayest posts I've ever seen on Sup Forums, 9 years and counting.

Aren't confederates responsible for bringing niggers into your great country?

No. Both sides brought slaves and indentured servants.

>The statue was constructed by a Bulgarian sculptor Emil Venkov
I fucking hate our commies.
Bunch of idiots and brain dead ignorant faggots.
Made their backwards ideology into a full-blown religion. They also have a special "hill" in one of our mountains where they worship a big ass UFO-looking building.