youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

axios.com/steve-bannons-job-in-jeopardy-trump-suspects-him-of-leaking-2472208484.html
washingtonexaminer.com/anthony-scaramucci-white-house-staff-set-me-up-to-fail/article/2631389
youtube.com/watch?v=qv5dAqSS0XU
politico.com/story/2017/08/11/kelly-considers-more-west-wing-changes-trump-241560
youtube.com/watch?v=q4XfyYFa9yo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Last bread from me, need new baker

First

AWOO AWOO AWOO

Wow the rock is so tiny.

gas the kikes

oh nvm

BASED Daily Stormer

race war now

Keep spreading this

Strange happenings.

What do they mean by 'heal our divisions' when they push shit like this?

"Rubio assassination plan" means "a plan to assassinate Rubio" or "a plan devised by Rubio to assassinate someone"?

Either way, pic related

This is another irrelevant episode, I don't see the point.

Most of my friends say daily stromer is run by alt-light

Is that true Sup Forums

>yfw the news cycle moves on and lefties have to get mad about something new while Bannon is still employed and Trump still hasn't given them the disavowal they wanted

Im afraid this is bad optics for Trump. Left and media are really pushing that he's not disavowing white supremacists hard enough, and they are trying to take down Trump's movement like that

kek I hope that's true.

>Trump complains about people leaking
>slowly realizing that it's not some DEEP STATE and it's him and his inner circle who can't shut the fuck up

axios.com/steve-bannons-job-in-jeopardy-trump-suspects-him-of-leaking-2472208484.html

wew, lads

that's how you run a government branch

How did Melania react when Trump proposed to her, I wonder?

>Article written by a single childless 30 year old manlet

>leftists actually think they are fighting full SS Nazi's that have actual political power, execute jews, and invade countries
Are these people serious? These "Nazi's" just believe in the ideology, they don't actually do shit physically. There is no chance of genocide, there is no chance of the Nazi party rising to power, there is nothing here. What the fuck is wrong with people? What happened? Why are we so obsessed with being freedom fighters? This shit is bizarre. Just let them hold their rallies and go home. What the fuck is the point of forcing them in to violence when they don't plan to be violent in the first place?

Rubio can die but only after Trump gets convinced by him that Cuba needs to be blacklisted

They tried before the election. They still using the same tactics that lost it for them. They're children who never learn. And the day they do, it'll be too late.

He is Lucius Afranius, the last Republican Consul before the rise of Caesar.

He is Finis Valorum, the last Chancellor before Palpatine.

He is Kurt von Schleicher, last German Chancellor before Hitler.

He will be remembered as an ineffectual buffoon that allowed democracy to die to thunderous applause, the end of the Republic and the beginning of Caesarism in the United States.

when drumpf is going to man up and call out the nazis?

All this blatant and unnecessary antisemitism is making me uncomfy and ruining the thread. This is /ptg/ not /nsg/ or Stormfront, lad. Lets tone it down abit, we're better than that.

> We should call evil by its name. My brother didn't give his life fighting Hitler for Nazi ideas to go unchallenged here at home.
Senator Orrin Hatch

>Nikes
Already can't take the guy seriously

>This is the best the CIA could do
You have got to be fucking kidding me

Bannon's job is in jeopardy

>President Trump has told close associates that he believes Steve Bannon is behind damaging leaks about White House colleagues

I've been saying it for a long time. Bannon has been using Breitbart to smear other members of Trump's admin. He leaks, in-fights and isn't a team player. Even Miller gets along with everyone. I say bring Jim Webb on to replace him.

Easy answer

Jews

>Maduro not only knows who Rubio is, but also cares enough about him to assassinate him
Sounds like bullshit, but I believe it and I hope it happens.
>also the two Congressmen in that pic are moderate cucks

how all women react

Checked. Dunno, but try searching different sites and seeing what they post vs. what is objectively happening and decide whether it's right or not.

He's 6'2" or 6'3" desu.

gas the kikes, but do it politely

>Bannon is still employed

see and

washingtonexaminer.com/anthony-scaramucci-white-house-staff-set-me-up-to-fail/article/2631389

>Scaramucci also criticized chief strategist Steve Bannon for moving Trump too far to the right.

>Trump has to move "more to the mainstream," he said.

>When asked whether Bannon should be let go, Scaramucci responded that it was Trump's decision.

Wet pussy baby making time.

Guys, how can I get my right wing mojo back?

Commies are seemingly really energized by what went down in Charlottesville. Antifa is feeling mobilized and energized, and sure, maybe it's just their strategy to hide the fact that they are horrified that they now know they will die if they protest, but it sucks.

I just hate leftists. What do?

madman

really makes me think

Fuck you fucking nigger Melania is pure
Don't bully

>Sounds like bullshit
Don't overestimate Maduro.
youtube.com/watch?v=qv5dAqSS0XU

What's happening is that jews are getting scared of white christians uniting together and are doing everything they can to stop it

>assassination plot

how hard is it to switch off?

But he has a tiny head in that webm.

weekly reminder

dont forget

politico.com/story/2017/08/11/kelly-considers-more-west-wing-changes-trump-241560

> The role of chief strategist Steve Bannon has come under particular scrutiny in several conversations, particularly because he has a large staff, including an outside public relations expert, but no specific duties.

>He has heard a number of complaints about Bannon, who has remained in Washington during the president’s stay in Bedminster, and was displeased by a TV performance from Sebastian Gorka, a national security aide, who questioned Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s comments about the use of military force against North Korea. He has also been told of concerns that aides are given identical or competing assignments -- with no one sure who is in charge.

>Its another bannon is losing his job episode

Is that the CIA pose?
>I'm a big guy for you, Melania

There goes gorilla mans source

what are the metal things sticking out of the ground

would this be a tasteful portrait to hang up in my living room to show my MAGA support?

>Commies are seemingly really energized by what went down in Charlottesville
>oh no, a bunch of minority low IQ kids are causing trouble again. I better get threatened

None of them are an issue for the majority of america

Anyone here ever commit a hate crime and get away with it? Post the details, for the lulz.

Jews like it when our marriages are destroyed. Obviously. Do you really need to parse this shit any more?

Post this on /leftypol/

>Jim Webb
Anybody still remembers when some guys said Webb would be a good VP candidate?

Some folks are going after Gorka again. It's pretty annoying.

I hope we find somebody

So we're already past the rally and already shifted to Bannon being fired? I will admit, the WH is fucking amazing at having attention pointed to specific members of the cabinet to divert attention.

kekd

youtube.com/watch?v=q4XfyYFa9yo
seemed like a mutual chill thing that they came to arrive on, no big announcement to her, maybe I'm wrong though

TRS niggers fuck off

long time lurker, first time poster

just curious. why did you guys never have a president obama general?

what are you hoping to accomplish here

He'll live to be 100, at least.

>"a plan to assassinate Rubio"
That's the one. There is an article on Drudge about it.

I've been saying for the LONGEST time Bannon has been leaking and using Breitbart to look out for himself and smear other members of Trump's admin (even if it damages Trump). Dont forget the time magazine cover and the new book Devil's Bargain.

But nobody here listens because they are too obsessed with "muh based Bannon". Sorry, but Trump was winning HUGE during the primaries before Bannon ever came on board.

Bill Mitchell?

>questioned Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
>questioned Tillerson

fuck off niggers and kikes

O-Ok, officer. Whatever you say.

Come back when you have something other than rumors and hearsay.

I once avoided eye contact with a scary looking black guy.

CIA is reddit.

go back to lurking. what a shitty post, wow!

>If I pull your hair, would it hurt?
It would be extremely expensive.
>You're a big guy, don.
For you.

>implying the average vaginigger needs new reasons to divorce her husband

>dat powerstance
Truly a man ahead of its time

What did God mean by this?>

suck my ass cia

Before I post my copypasta, I just want to say I was proven right about my doubts about this rally, and anyone who tired to shill it to me should kill themselves now or disavow. Right Wing Safety Squads should be set up to make sure they can't pull another rally; For their safety of course.

Deadline to update your address or register to vote: October 16, 2017

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

metal frames for makeshift barb wire fencing

Sad!

THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY

Maybe because Gorka is massive faggot who talked shit about Rex Tillerson, the fucking SECRETARY OF STATE

>1 post by this id

Barriers and traps to help slow down tanks and other vehicles that are loaded ashore.

>wanting to gas Ivanka

>guilty of racism
>guilty
So racism is a crime now? Good goys.

>assassination plot
no one even knows hes really alive
after trump called him little marco and basically shit all over him is when people even knew he existed
not sure why assassinating him would be a thing

post the /po/ edit

Welcome to the color revolution.
It's not going to get any better. You guy, bless you, really have no idea what's happening. Protip: color revolution. The color will come, eventually. This is what the overture looks and sounds like. Curtain up by the Autumn.

>Oxford university
I've always wondered how flammable their facilities are

>>wanting to gas Ivanka

They couldn't blend in if they wanted to

looks like we dodged a bullet with that faggot mooch