Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YyXMB3hrvVw
youtube.com/watch?v=IM1uBvNvUuE
youtu.be/tjWgv7QrRPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im gonna laugh because the DOTR is coming sooner than they think

>permanent eye damage from mace
That's a thing that can happen?

I forget who this guy is. Is he the nobody who posts his shit opinions to his YouTube channel or the nobody who posts his shit opinions to his Wordpress blog?

I hope the doctors put him under and kill him tbqh. Nazis don't deserve to live. They can give the bill to his shitty parents

It's speeding up.

Guy sounded like a total faggot when he got maced.

It'll make the hardest men cry

His fault for not carrying a pistol and opening up as soon as it happened.

bear mace is extra strength, and formulated to cling more.

mace can kill you if you inhale enough of it

I hope he goes blind, I hope all CIAniggers like him suffer and twist in the wind.

Sounds like an attempt to get donations to me. I would never hope eye damage on anyone and won't here but, I don't know... I just don't trust Spencer or any of those "big names" associated with them.

I don't consider them as moronic as ANTIFA/BAMN as those groups are the highest level of fuckery but, still, I can't deny that these groups just come off as very suspicious and false flag like to me.

Remember that dumb bitch last week who claimed her tires were slashed? Jacks lies about serving in the military under people, etc? All these fucks connected to all these groups have shown so many times how much they lie.

Damn if only he had gotten his milk in time.

Who here more geared up than ever?

I hate this fucking faggot. He's the nobody who livesteams himself. Bleaches his hair like a woman.

Let him be a lesson: pot makes you stupid and slows your reaction time. Seems like a decent guy though.

what a fucking pussy lmao

It was bear mace, faggot.

SOMEBODY GET ME SOME MILK

He already wears sunglasses inside, incremental change.

The fuck is he going to use a pistol with mace in his eyes you dumb faggot.

Keep associating yourself with Trump. I'm sure it will help both the "civic nationalists" and the nazis. After all, Americans love white nationalism.

I thought we settled this months ago. Don't go to these things if you're not gearing up.

Bear mace is weaker because they have a stronger sense of smell.

Is that jayce?

>what is googles and why do i need them and a hat?

guess he memed himself to blindness

Baked is a good dude, and just like clockwork, Faggot Incel virgins on Sup Forums make fun of him standing up for the White race.

Sup Forums is fucking Jew cancer. Swear to fucking God.

The macing itself never made him sound like a faggot, it was the primadonna shit that went along with it:

youtube.com/watch?v=YyXMB3hrvVw

Seriously, how can anyone look up to this guy?

Jump to 3:08 and he is asking them to keep streaming and then asks "What is my people saying?" then his entourage start telling the cops he is a VIP.

King of the fags.

BA is a beta cuck publicity whore.

>((Sup Forums))

this

>Keep me in your prayers

who the fuck says that

VIP: Virgin Impotent Protester

Nobody cares about the opinions of some redditor with a fucking kekistani flag.
He gets permanent eye damage for actually standing up for white people and all you can do is insult him? You the_donald queers really are cucked.

HELP HELP I NEED MILK!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAUUUUGGHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HE NEED
SOME MILK
youtube.com/watch?v=IM1uBvNvUuE

Well he's able to tweet so what's he worried about.

shut the fuck up EU fag. Let's see how you fare with a face full of bearmace. It's not a fucking movie, life is messy and cringey.

Most of Sup Forums doesn't Gove a shit about the future of Whites. It only waits to undercut ANY White man or woman that steps up.

Sup Forums is FUCKING JEW CANCER

Nobody believes you leftypol faggots are from here. You're not fooling anyone!
>HAHAH LOOK AT THIS LOSER STANDING UP FOR THE WHITE RACE HAHAH ANTIFA RUINED HIS EYESIGHT FOR LIFE YES GO ANTIFA!!! What? I'm totally from Sup Forums just like you goy- I mean guys.

>spends most of his time "trolling" opposition protesters instead of participating in the demonstration
>gets maced

Nice. Also why didn't he have milk on hand?

Totally agree. Listen to his video when he gets kicked out of an Uber.
"Omg, I'm sooo confused."

Sounds like a whining child.

You got kicked out. Be a man, find another ride and stop fkn whining..

This, very much this

HELP HELP I NEED MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>t.basic training expert in call of duty

Sup Forums got taken over by leftists and the_donald almost a year ago. How do you not know this? Anyone who actually cares about the white race has moved on to the other chan.

Shut up and show your flag nigger

>get maced
>take out gun and start shooting blindly into a crowd

Great plan user. Surely it would make him look alpha and help the movement.

PLS GIBINGS OF MILG!!!!!!!

It won't hurt. Our ranks swell daily.

Nigga, I've seen women get maced and immediately handcuffed and took it better than this fag.

>stop fkn whining..
Whoa...."fkn"....thanks for censoring yourself!

So? He panicked. What the fuck have YOU done for the White race??

Throw other Whites under the bus on a fucking 4 Chan board???

t. debbie alaska

SOMEBODY GET ME SOME MILK
HELP HELP

NEW EU REGULATION IS BANNING OF MILG, PAY DEBNTS ANGLO

( ( ( ) ) )
Shill, put a bullet in your brain, no-one will miss you.

1. Show proof of your claim. Because I guarantee you're bullshitting.
2. This was bear mace
3. It was enough to give him permanent eye damage, which the women you supposedly saw get maced didn't get because they just got hit with normal mace.

I NEED MORE MAAAAAAAAAALK

Idiot, that shit they sprayed him with is meant to take down a fucking grizzly bear.

NOOO BLEASE I HAB TO HAB ID :DDDDDDDDD

>What the fuck have YOU done for the White race??
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

You care about my opinion as I can make your day very bad if I desired to. So do yourself the biggest favor you could do and keep your halfwitted retard brigade statements to yourself while playing make believe in your newfag world.

You may have convinced yourself pol is your personal playground to spread stupidity in terms of seeking help with investigations but acting like a moron is a quick way to find yourself the center of an investigation which we both know you don't want considering who you are.

Bottom line, something is suspicious and I see these idiots as trouble makers not doing any favors for our country. Since I care about my country more than I do these moronic groups pretending to be holding the line... well... they are no exempt from attention just because our political spectrum aligns. You may go now, you have my permission but grab me some gatorade first.

I don't think you know what a shill is or what the echoes mean. Shills try to discourage people from standing up for the white race. You know, making fun of people who do. Like you're doing now.

Literally not an argument.

Meanwhile recruitment is at an all time high.

>going toe to toe with antifas
>not being prepared

No fucks given. Seriously, if you're going against some Antifas, make sure you got something to protect yo shit.

>but they won't let us have masks

Industrial safety goggles motherfucker. Say it's a fashion statement because you saw Kanye West wearing 'em.

PS: If anyone tries to mace me, they're getting capped.

Why does his mom pay for his uber rides?

You're inexperienced. It's fine, you'll learn in time.

I can tell the difference between peoe who believe what they're saying and those who put on the show and bandwagon trending topics to make a buck.

More power to BA. I'm just not fooled, son.

You are so obviously not from here.

>You care about my opinion
No I don't because I haven't read either of your posts after the first few words.

>Meanwhile recruitment is at an all time high.
Recruiting more milk for Maced Alaska?

He was standing up for edgy teenagers with kekistani flags, not "white Americans." Small difference for you, we know. But we're not falling for (((your))) tricks to associate our movement with LARPing Nazis.

Anyone not care because he asked a 13 year old for her number after hitting on her? Lol.

Does one ill turn deserve another, Sup Forums ?

He wanted his monuments
They gave him a migraine

You use reddit spacing. Stop pretending like you've been here for more than a few weeks. You just come here to discourage people from standing up and insulting anyone who brings attention to WN issues.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Could have been better if he had just died desu. No sympathy for alt faggots.

It did it's job then since Baked Alaska is so obviously a bear when he goes out to the gay bars.

Haha love how much this triggers them. Probably means there's some truth to it.

>

He needs his man milk.

fyi he used to work for buzzfeed, says he doesn't believe in that shit anymore and maybe he got permanently turned off from the left being psychotic, but it smells a little fishy

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA more like Blind Alaska™

This. If you know you're going up against antifa the least you should have is googles and a helmet.

Being here for a few weeks, or a few years, what difference does it make? Anyone who comes here can easily see you neo white nationalists are all a bunch of pathetic trash.

Ouch. Don't kick them while they are down.

GET IN HERE

Compare this to baked alaska. Around 4 mins in
youtu.be/tjWgv7QrRPA

How the fuck do you know it was "bear mace"? Just because he said it was? He could've got hit with a pinch of paprika and he'd still be screaming bear mace.

He better just go full 14/88 and beat the shit out of antifas after this

That's the case with most things

Top fucking kek

Yes wear your googles. Remember Sup Forums googles. If you want to defeat the Marxists, googles.

>DUDE I BET YOU DRINK SOY MILK
>4 minutes later
>MILK MILK I NEED SOME MILK!

Pussyboi should have stayed home, you delusional faggot.

he went from 20/20 to 14/88

I NEED MAAAALK

>be American
>get pepper-sprayed into blindeness
>get shot
>get run over by a wannabe Nazi
>your store gets robbed by BLM activists
>your white daughter hates you because you're a white male
>your son is a woman
>get fired for pointing out basic scientific facts
>get stabbed for voting for the President that won the elections
>get rejected from college because you lack the required amount of melanin
Wew.

>standing up for the White race.
You mean milking thirsty virgin memers for what ever allowance they have?

He's a faggot dramaqueen in the same camp as Cernobitch.