Blackpill

I'm really fucking blackpilled, Sup Forums.

Whites are going to become a minority no matter how hard we try, Sup Forums. The Left and Globalists have too much power, and whites are already so close to becoming a minority in our own homelands.

I should just accept that I'll become an old man in an Ireland that isn't my own. An Ireland where my people have long since become a minority. And Americans will reach that stage faster.

I don't want to give up, but we are so few in numbers and they hold so much power. It's useless. The Unite The Right rally showed me that. It was an absolute failure. Why even bother?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newgrange
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Irish
>White

just be happy knowing that when we whites are gone, the non-whites will be begging for us to come back and save them from their own failures

Fuck off.

dude. get yourself some hot olive skin pussy and raise a nice family of tan skinned babies.

The problem you're making is assuming that ALL non-white or non-Irish women are bad. The truth is the top tier women of all races (maybe besides aboriginal Australians) are worth impregnating. I'd take the women in the pic over some "white" landwhale.

The reason race mixing is occurring is because men naturally like sticking their dicks into pussy. It's not the libs or the globalist but human nature. Just like how the homosapians fucked the Neanderthals.

>Why even bother?

Well, there is always revenge. If you can't win, make sure everyone loses.

Agreed. I think we should throw in the towel as a movement. We're more effective on Sup Forums than we are in real life anyway. And if we fail, it's not like the end of the world. Are people of color really the enemy anyway, when we have climate problems and stuff?

Why would you care about "White"? It is retarded American concept, that has nothing to do with Europe and other regions. Fuck America, it is shit country that deserves to be disintegrated, it will be good for all of humanity, including Europe. Anyway, their shitty retarded movements have nothing to do with your situation in Ireland, so why even care.

>The Unite The Right rally

wow almost had me

Look on the bright side. Everything they inherit from Whites will soon turn into Detroit and Zimbabwe.

We're winning you shill. White births in America are once again the majority. Spics are being deported left and right. They are starting to build the wall. The muslim ban was upheld.

"our" people already broke off from this society millennia ago. the fact that africans walk around with
cellphones now is just an unaesthetic phenomenon that might become a pain in the butt for whomever has to take responsibility for this endeavor. but the claim to earth is expired and up for grabs so a lot of possibilities are on the table.

>no matter how hard we try
We? What did you do?

It's not about good or bad you dumb shitskin. It's about existence and survival. Even the ugliest, dumbest nigger in South Africa doesn't want objectively superior whites running their country. And the reason racemixing is occurring is because jews have flooded our countries with shitskins, removed national culture from schools, and brainwashed millions of people into cuckoldry.

No u

absolutely pathetic

shilling this hard

0.01$ have been deposited to your account

we need to kill 90 percent of whites anyway

there are too many cucks, liberbals, fags, and coalburners

we need to clean up the gene pool

If all the whites and Asians left Earth and found a new planet to inhabit, what would happen to Earth?

Probably fuck all.

I can tell you when this shit started. When corporations didn't want to pay shit and they had to import the slaves to give us burgers, clean the toilets and wake up 3 in the morning to deliver newspapers.

The original people didn't wanted to this and suddenly "someone" did the shit job. And the "someone" find out quite quickly, that you get shitload of monies from the government if you have kids like a rabbit. 1+1=5

Europe already has plans to import 5 million Asians and Africans in the next 20 years for elderly care. They work for next to nothing.

the thread got full of shills

You should just be grateful you are white and live your fucking life you whiny cunt. Life isn't fair and there's nothing you can do about it. Worry about your own family and keep them safe and upright.

you're now reading this statement in a thick, angry irish accent

ireland has a high birthrate but is only 4 million people abortion is banned abortion is the reason why other countries have low birth rates

other countries are fucked because of abortion and immigration and corporations paying shit wages like this bitch saidlets say france it has 66 million people
they have a low birthrate because of abortion and euthanasia bullshit

they import lots and lots of immigrants they have 66 million but they are losing because they not having babies but are killing them
same goes for england and germany
the muslims that come in have 10 plus ababies and leech of the state they are immoral and ahve loads of wifes and they all have kids they brainwash the kids and fill them with allahs bullshit

the french ignore the tradition -catholicism
and have secularims while beding their backs for the muslims

see you have traitors in your goverment
but you are also the problem because they arent having any babies
and you arent either

ireland is only 4 million france is a big country but cant last because theyve let in millions of them

we ahve a high birthrate and it will be harder for the muslims to do anything and there will be a civil war with a large irish population not dhimmis like the french will be

If we go down, take down everyone with us. Total omnicide. Preferably destroy the multiverse too

If you can find a modest white female, have multiple children, and raise them with strong morals and discipline; you have done more than 90% of this board.
Also don't let the shilling on this board/"victory of police backed ANTIFA" get to you. Have faith in God and no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

Same tbqh.
I hide my blackpill state with reading history and imagining alternative points in it when we could have saved ourselves.

The only thing i can do is personally better myself and hope for better world, but i understand it won't happen.

Lol

technically we are fucked because we are small country

no abortion which is good we have a high birthrate

immigration here is a joke we cant handle a hundred or 200 thosuand muslims thats when we will see irish burning mosques

we are fucked because of immigration

european countries are completley fucked because of abortion and letting in gorillions of muslims

germany

has abortion

has immigrants

has low birth rate

they are fucked

ireland is cucked but we have a greater chance of rising and fighthing back and its before its gets worse like germany which is completley fucked

cunsider this: so called whites are literal barbarians, tell me what kind of civilization was there in, say, northern Europe 2000 years ago?

the sad truth is: civilization comes from Middle East, China and India, farewell Mayans

"whites" are toys in their hands

Thats really old and worn out, say something original and funny atleast if you are going to shit on the micks

Heed this statement white men. You must let the tables turn, you must let this time and period go on, you and your forfarthers built both our nations but this isn't enough, our values of tradition aren't wanted anymore. You must ignore the hatred you are getting from women and other people of colours, you must take the blame from the wealthy families that committed the acts you are blamed for so long ago, don't ask me why but you have been designated this hatred. I've read we will be rewarded ten fold if we heed this statement but I don't know what they are talking about because there is only suffering in this world but heed it. When/if it all goes down the pan you can sit back on your porch with a nice cold beer and a big smug smile thinking we was so close at helping these lost people. It's all us men can do in Britain as well.
- Yours, the big ben bong

I hope ww3 starts and entire northern sphere of earth will be annihilated with nuclear armageddon.

Nigger would be one with nature, fauna, and all the wildlife would come back.

Don't give up hope.

Trust in God. God is going to pull us through. Matthew 13:30 - Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.

All these fucking communist scum and their pets are going to be in for a surprise.

Ireland is fucked. I feel ya man.

Stop whining on Sup Forums

Start having babies

literally can't get any whiter that Irish

>Babies grow up and turn out liberal multi-cult cucks in a vast sea of niggers
Then what?

the towns are cucked but a minority of people living in towns arent cucked

the people outside towns arent cucked
but are cucked by the media and ((rte))

raise them not to be

>your population is 95%+ white
>lets give up guys its no use

Concern trolling isn't your strong suit.

To Earth probably nothing. The niggers would die off though.

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

"Im so fucking like so fucking blackpilled..."

Quit your bitching and watch the seminar that is going to teach EXACTLY how so few control the many

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

If you decide to not even try watching it then you have no desire to be better and manifest a better world for kids who havent even had their first born-tday

Yes. True. The Irish media, and media in general, is awash with Lefty scum. Can't believe Ireland was 100% homogeneous when I grew up and is now full of non-whites. Literally makes me want to die.

Remember to recognize defeatist tactics for what they are and ignore shill posts like this, Sup Forums.

Yeah same here. The EU won't collapse and eventually they will start importing shitskins and mudslime in to my country. Teenagers are being brainwashed online and eventually those who suffered from communism will die and these young people will start advocating for it once more. This is all so tiresome but suicide is always an option so I do not feel hopeless.

With whom though varg?
>The women that will divorce me for Chad in 10 years time when I'm overweight and balding being a financial drain on my bank account?
With the girl that is so obsessed with herself she can't stop talking photos of her tits, arse and cameltoe for insta because any drop in attention warrants suckling on some guys rod when she goes partying?
With fucking whom Varg?

>two hours
>part 1/3

Dude, I'll really need a tldr on this

You can't stop the brainwashing. It is in schools and collages, tv adverts and and media, the propaganda is everywhere. They will grow up with niggers, chinks and pakis all around them and befriend them. I can try and teach my future children all i know but they will likely be caught in the mind trap knowing how it is headed, not unless we also destroy the msm now, practically and socially.

shh.

that meme is fucking kek

Thanks user

communism is shit

every /lithuanian/polish/latvian ive talked too said the only thing they liked about communism was because there was jobs
its a very simple thing if you think about it

> Whites are a dwindling majority
> we need to kill 90% of whites

Pick one faggot

we need a irish version of alex jones
tought about it myself but how would you hide you ((identity)) i would have to do askagangsta type shit with masks

The Don on YouTube is decent.

Pls dont im going to cry. I hate this gay world

i watched him a bit

the problem is he doenst upload much thats what i hate about irish youtubers
jacksepticeye uploaded every day or every 2 days until he got famous

>They will grow up with niggers, chinks and pakis all around them and befriend them
makes my fuckin blood boil m8

Kek

also i cant think up a name for the channel

what i wanted to do was expose the crypto muslims of sin fein and the globalists in fine gael fianna fail
the muslims
mass imigration
etc

fuck off downy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newgrange

My little brother who is 17 was friends with a halfcast wigger named Tyler, though recently i think he is becoming more redpilled. He has dropped the liberal buzzwords and i do not think he is friends with him anymore. Still shaggin slavs though but atleast they are white

In the US, the answer is secessionis movements. The righr, fools that they are, thank they cam somehow "take back" the country. That might be true if this were merely about ideology, but it's not. It,s about n7mbers. Democracy is a numbers game, and the Left has, for 30 years now, been flooding the country with future voters. Obama's last few years saw 1.5 million a year entering the US.

That's how they're "transforming" us. That, and their control of the media and education systems.

There'sonly one way out now, and that's to escape. Jump ship, head out oj a new path.

Rightists should focus on a handful of states. Get people to love there, work in changing the norm in natives, get people into office. Everything else us a waste of time, energy and money.

Rape and Watermelon.

>The Left and Globalists have too much power
Aaand that's the real red pill, when you realize no even fucking Hitler himself with his all migthy army could defeat the jews you know any resistance is futile.

In that time the jews were powerful, they won the war and now are invencible.

climate change is not real

i found that on gta 5 and it was put in on purpose by rockstar which has (((them)) in their bord of directors

this.
based af i agree these other movements are a waste of time

Actually autosomal dna proves irish welsh and scots to be the whitest original europeans.

does the fact that there is no universal regulation on breeding just make nigs grow in power every day? then we just take em in and give them welfare cause they innocent babies. fucked up world. you should be limited to 2 kids and have to buy a permit or go through an approval process to have additional children.

nishikiprestige.wordpress.com

every big news event just like what happened in charlottesville just makes me more black pilled

people react so fucking crazily and over the top to any news event. it's ridiculous. the media tries to establish their narrative and now everywhere you see stuff about "resisting nazis".

I can't believe people eat this stuff up. It's hopeless. I really feel like I can't believe anything I read in the media anymore, and tend to just tune it out.

The media always tries to craft narratives and "stories" but often there isn't one, sometimes things just happen, and yet know people feel like there has to be some kind of "movement" to stop things

This
They will lose either way

>I don't want to give up, but we are so few in numbers and they hold so much power. It's useless. The Unite The Right rally showed me that. It was an absolute failure. Why even bother?

This

Everytime we start standing up to the world that is against us, the majority of whites turn coat.

The word "racist" will go hand in hand with the death and destruction of the white race. We beat Hitler but we cant beat a fucking word.

Nah whites are useless and will be stepped on like bugs without so much of a whimper and you will be forgotten the next day

you can't adopt the Sisyphusian mentality, stay red pilled. This has been 150+ years in the making. When Nietzsche said God was dead, he could see the implication of the concept and it terrified him. The reason for the left, the open boarders, the globalists, all the shit is because morality died when we killed God. What we have left is moral relativism i.e. no morality. All you can do is: stay within group, go to church, keep nuclear family unit, keep the public news off your tv and live. We exist in a precarious time indeed friend. You ain't alone

>just be happy knowing that when we whites are gone, the non-whites will be begging for us to come back and save them from their own failures

I can already see it.

3000 years from now the western cities will be mostly gone or in ruins.

All this is left is a massive horde of brown mongrel people, to stupid to even feed themselves.

They will speak about the white "Pale man with diverse eye colours who built the world"
That these people were slowly invaded and destroyed by the outside world.
The browns slowly devoured them and the entire planet went back to the stone age.

The same way we look at the pyramids and ask "Who built this and where the hell did they all go?"

we the new Atlanteans n shiiiet

We should take the word as our own and shape it.
I am a racist, this does not mean i hate other races, just that i acknowledge race and value it. I value my own race and want to protect it. So i am a racist.
A racist is someone who sees race, anyone can be a racist on all of the political spectrum.

Social attitudes are to a large extent genetic. That's why you have a large number of children. Even if some of them become leftist cucks, the more you reproduce the higher the chance of getting a few good ones. The cucks are killing themselves off anyway.

gas yourself kike

Even if there's no hope, be part of the resistance. Even if we push them back one step and they move forward ten. There needs to be some sanity in the world even if everything else is fucked.

Wait for artificial wombs to be invented.

Yeah. I guess we just should just lay down and take it I guess. Just kidding you fucking shill faggot, kys

Jewish trick for control of human reproduction and so trannies can have babbies

>break into baby making factory
>shoot your white cum into all the wombs
>tons of white babies will be born

Genghis Khans wet dream

I wish more people would listen to you.

Good

Accept tha black pill and realize civic nationalism and libertarian technocracy are the only ways forward so we can unite against the engineers orchestrating our collapse

Realize that humans are trash anyway. The society hates you no matter what, so who gives a shit?

Outlaw abortion and stop immigration to save Europe

1. Have the jews sterilize everyone and replace women with these reproductive machines
2. Have a communist revolution to kill the jewish porkies and seize the means of reproduction
3. Make a ton of genetically superior babies with your comrades
What's not to like, pretty much a utopia.

yep

>a world without women
>artificial wombs to create übermensch
>sex bot industry finally advanced enough to make robots almost indistinguishable from real women