I'M A KIKE, AND RESPECT ARYANS

>Not a self-hating Kike like Chomsky.
>Not Anti-White like Jill Stein
>Just an Fascist who's smart enough to respect other people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WTQFDZkdVs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OK, autocorrect ain't workin' right. S0rry.

Skeletor is not Jewish you fucking merchant!

how do you feel about Yiddish identity?

We'll he was, but he commited apostasy and started christianity

Yiddish is the Yiddish language's word for Jewish. It's the language that Ashkenazim spoke (based on Germanic stuff). And I'm proud of my identity! :)

>Just a Faggot who's low IQ enough to call himself a derogatory term in a show of submission and respect people who support the extermination of your kind

Fixed that for you.

I mean how do you feel about that in relation to Israel and Hebrew?

I respect the EXISTENCE of other nations without being them. I don't support the pathetic Nazi genocide much like how I don't support the ARMENIAN genocide.

cuck
go home jewish man

most of us don't hate jews or consider them inferior its just you choose to be an enemy and subjugate us

Israel is the other name of Jacob. Israelites are the descendants of Jacob. Converts also count. And there are many languages that Jewish people speak INCLUDING Yiddish, Ladino, and Hebrew.

And my view on the current state...???
OD KAHANE CHAI!!!

YOU EU KEK. GO FUCK YOURSELF. THE REAL RADICAL JEWS UP IN THIS CLUB DESPISE YOU.

I never said anything against you. I'm merely explaining the GOYIM about what this Yiddish thingy is.

You're welcome to join us lad.

tfw Khana was right again
ok but having respect to it is complete cuckery it is a symbol of the exile

I have my own nation which needs its own time and energy to be fixed and stuff.

so you're full of shit and not going to answer any questions and just regurgitate basic information about names and languages that any non-Jewish high schooler would know

go fuck yourself kike

TRUE, lad.

I was in no way respecting it.

How badly is Israel trying for jews to go live there?

Asking because i feel we could do the same with our portuguese diaspora

i mean we are kinda full well need a bigger country for all the jews
funnily enogh most of the jews that aren't living here are the kind of people i wouldn't want here anyway

>NEVER FORGET THE 6 MILLION

We need less taxes to encourage people to come and make us more shekels.

>funnily enogh most of the (((insert diaspora))) that aren't living here are the kind of people i wouldn't want here anyway

I feel you, but it's always better than niggers or arabs. at least you can cherrypick no?

We can still recover many of the deserted villages in the interior tough, but if we took them all in, it would be the same shit, all of the sudden we would have a bigger population than Spain

Do you receive a lot of blue collar people?
While we have many young that migrated recently with degrees, there are also many of those (blue collar, proletariat...) who are actually making senpaiĆ­lies at this point, id wager these would be of immense value to a country with 10 million people, and with them we would afford to bring back the educated ones before they started settling

TOO LATE FAGGOT

We recieve people from EVERY class.

Keked, and how do you deal with the stupid habits they get from their goym hosts? We call it 'estrangeirismo", a habbit or word that is taken from the hosting region that our people adapts to their daily life, things such as driving in the wrong side of the road like a british