See this? there are consequences for being a fucking nazi outside your board

see this? there are consequences for being a fucking nazi outside your board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=pJxBW7Ix78o
youtube.com/watch?v=wDazX9meUw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i really wanna know what's written on that LARPING shield

literal neckbeards do not represent us, he was probably a kike shill

>punched below the ear

why are leftists bad at everything

can't even punch someone in the face

if getting punched in the face was enough to change someone's way of thinking this board would already be death

hahah yah like fucking kikes up can't wait we are growing, You thought it was a joke,you anre't laughing anymore, now you realize the gravity of the situation.
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

That's the worst punch ever thrown.

>getting love tapped by a soyboy on HRT
ok

That is the gayest punch I have ever seen.
HAHAHAHA!
Look at it! No really! Look! He's almost palm striking the guy in the neck. Couldn't even tag his face. And guy doesn't even look bothered.

Yea I'm real scart.

As a beaner Id rather deal with prideful nazis with their head screwed on straight instead of self loathing cucks thinking theirs a billion genders and no differences between races.

man I'd probably go full damage control too if I was a mentally unstable aut-rightist.

we need more than fists we need to start shooting nazis to fucking death and cleanse the world of fascism forever

what a shock pol fags are neckbeard losers lol

>literal neckbeards do not represent us
why not? that's exactly what Sup Forums is

yes, that's right, punch your own people instead of engaging in debate, the leftists will never learn.

come punch me nigger, and see what happens

>TFW you get punched by Antifa and still don't give a shit because they're weak in more ways than one.

You mother fuckers need some damage control if that's how you punch. Learn to make a fist
bitchlets! Hahahahaha!

Both of them are idiots.

So he likes origami n shit?

Being "punched" by a fagglet?

>what is a fist.jpg

I hope you do. Unironically want to see Gommies vs Fash. It's not going to be like the Red Army vs the Werhmacht, just a bunch of gender queer warriors vs violent rednecks and neckbeards

Don't worry, commies did their fair share of street fights back in the good ol days :D

youtube.com/watch?v=pJxBW7Ix78o
the man who punched ritchard spener is litterly a shit eating cuckhold

>there are consequences for being a fucking nazi puncher outside your board.

The consequences of you attacking the white race is going to backfire on you really hard.

You violence-loving goons are going to hell.
>b-but I don't believe in hell
Hell doesn't care, and we'll both find out who's right when we breathe our last breath in this world you fill with your worthless hide.

lol that is assault I don't give a shit what you claim is valid to attack, that white nigger needs to be behind bars for 3 years for aggravated assault.

delete Sup Forums

It's okay sweetie, you don't have to try to form coherent setences. Just mash some keys and hit send. Don't push yourself.

Everyone, if you go to an event in the future, please look at this picture and take note; it's a standard antifa tactic to flip you the bird, tak sht or even engage in idle chart to distract you from his buddy sneaking up for a sucker punch

You're one of the deluded fucks on this board. What, do you think Sup Forums is filled with highly educated or business owners with 10/10 wives and 3 blue eyed kids and 2 dogs? Protip, that is probably no where near the fucking demographic. It's a bunch of kids, edgelords, few that have stuck around for discussion, and the many that came here for memes. Go look on any Normiebook meme page that focuses on dark comedy or literal Sup Forums memes, then follow the profiles.

Get your head out of your ass retard, or stick around a few more years until you actually understand how this place works.

Rotfront, Genossen!

youtube.com/watch?v=wDazX9meUw8

someone with a concealed carry needs to go around doing salutes and then once they get attacked, legally unload on some cucks.

A few more Trucks of Peace should change that

We radicalized terrorists now, boys

>dying
no thanks, I'll pass

this.
I've come here for years. Sometimes I say stupid racist shit cus I think it's funny.
Don't believe in any of it though, didn't even vote lel but I sure as fuck wouldn't have voted for Trump

>>those who feel we have wronged them should be happy they are left alive

Based.

That's how the autistic tripfag from /k/ got arrested at a BLM rally.

>going out and lowering yourself on the left plebs playfield
>Nazi LARPer cuz "muh joos"
>getting punched
>still idolizing a failed ideology
>being this retarted
So, goyims, are you changing the world with your rallies, yet?
Why are you goyims not using hidden systematic oppression to gain dominance over the weaker beings?
Do you really think that in the current socio-psychological enviroment, you stand a chance by using aggressive tacticts against wild animals?
/polyim/, i thought you were better.

So violence is OK.

>le smash the fash xD
>gets run over by car
>wow stop being so violent goy

ah shrodinger's Sup Forums, my favorite