Heather Heyer: Woman Killed in Road Rage Incident was a Fat, Childless 32-Year-Old Slut

dailystormer.com/heather-heyer-woman-killed-in-road-rage-incident-was-a-fat-childless-32-year-old-slut/

Press F or S. Your choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/heather-heyer-woman-killed-in-road-rage-incident-was-a-fat-childless-32-year-old-slut/
everynurse.org/becoming-a-transport-nurse/
youtube.com/watch?v=NEgwxGWgiIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Press S for sage

How about S to spit on her grave?

reading materials coming up

This is a shill thread. This link has been flying all over the board, there are other threads on it too.

S

put me in the screenshot in your article

>Muh freeeeedom

F(uck)

What the fucking shit fuck shit goddamn fuck shit?
Anyway
>being that happy that someone dies
>not a 12 yo edgy newfag

Probably had neuropathy and Charcot foot

Time to start killing nazis I can't wait to smash your brains out of your skulls and play with your brain matter

boogie???

Quit posting on the internet and go do it then tough guy

(you)

agreed, freedom is a perverted concept, abused by degenerates and pacifistic lolbergs who don't care about politics and just want to jerk off to traps while the country goes underwater

As a shitskin, I think we all lose. Most of the world would love to see us divide and conquer ourselves. You made the mistake of actually buying in, to one side or the other. I think both sides represent ouroboros, the snake that devours itself. The left being the head, because in it, at least a brain exists. The right, the tail, because this is where the shit comes out. I blame the left as much as the right for eating shit in the first place. If it were up to me, any radicals would have their tongues and genitalia removed.

/mah legs/ general?

WHO FEEDS THOSE FATSOS?

just fucking let them starve, they'll thank you for it. You can feed them bread crumbs so their stomach has something to process. After few month they'll look like they've been in Auschwitz.

WHICH WAS IN THE VIDEO IS SHE

Why can no one figure this out?

>be 32
>still being a retard that plays in the road.
good riddance 2bh

Thats a 10/10 in the U.S

found her facefuck profile picture. she got a nice little wristwatch so far!

>American woman
>Landwhale
Literally everytime.
S

Kek, it will make them healthy too

Fat okay
Childless at 32 and a slut however, goes under the sword

> being so fat your knuckles are indents on your hand instead of a discernable knuckle shape.

>putting a watch on the paw of a shaved bear cub

Some people are really fucking cruel

>Jabba the hutt 20 mins ago
>mawaha baa ookie wookie iwatch pookie

DELETE

Did the insurance company total lose the car?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You must be 18 or older to post here.

In short you're all faggots. People dying is sad. It's even more sad when people die protesting for freedom.

You're all brainwashed ducks getting raped by false ideologies.

s

S

it's been a little over 24 hours and this shit is already boring.

>fat
>unnatural neon hair color
>leftist trash
>mudshark

Liberalism confirmed a disorder. You can just tell someone is radical leftist trash just by looking at them, the same way you can tell someone has Down syndrome just by looking at them.

Don't forget to press S to shit on that grave, boys.

This reads like straight satire. Anyone who believes this article is a basement-dwelling troglodyte virgin

I guess the real apes are white...

I guess while the facts may be true, the implications are completely ludicrous and ironic. Nobody deserved to die.

So, your average antifa?

Jesus.

Shut up you dumb faggot

Good
lmao

Are you going to have your mom drive you to my house or what.

This is what happens when you burn the coal

Just read this, top notch article by Anglin as usual.

Screencapping your own post where you respond to yourself, why?

The Onion Stormer
Gay as fuck.

>It's even more sad when people die protesting for freedom.

she was protesting against freedom

Fpbp

Dr Narkan, is that you? (Also, did I spell it right? Probably not, but that's what it sounds like on my personal tracking device)

These digits say something, but it's up to you memelords work out what it is.

Slut is enough, though, tbf. There could, conceivably, be good reasons for a fine woman to be single and childless at 32. I say conceivably, I mean, it's not unthinkable, that is, it's possible. Like, if her dad never let her out, or she's so gorgeous no bloke ever found the balls (these things happen, in books and Belgium and stuff like that, I'm just trying to make sense of things). Okay I give up. I tried.

S
F for the dodge's fenders

she'd be in heaven but she couldn't fit through the pearly gates.

>dailystormer.com/heather-heyer-woman-killed-in-road-rage-incident-was-a-fat-childless-32-year-old-slut/
>says the Fields guys was a "player"
He was a fucking loser, regardless of whatever he believed. People with something to live for don't do that kind of shit.

>using "childless" as an insult
>daily stormer is a notorious alt-lite website known for posting pro-MGTOW and anti-family bullshit in the past

Anyone remember when Elliot Rodger's BMW went up for sale?

I'm thinking we'll be able to buy the relic Dodge after our whaling hero's trial.

>taking a parody website seriously

lmao you gullible fucking retard.

Jesus Christ is that really her? I mean, she definitely looks fat in the OP but I'd think to have a hand like that she'd have to be way fatter.

The left has the brain? Shitskin IQ confirmed.

>Memes said x and reality says y therefore y are hypocrites
Fucking New Zealanders.

Dead roastie best day of my life

>you will never be fat enough to stop a speeding vehicle by standing in its way

They probably already destroyed the car. They would have a hard time keeping the NTSA quiet otherwise.

Black people vote based on ethnic identity, why not white people. Get rid of the excuses and double standards and we'll talk

Antifa is for communist tyranny

S

Her father could not be reached for comment.

Never happened, nurses don't ride in fucking ambulances.

There's a kind of nurse that do.

Also, have another one.

You are either a paramedic or a nurse... you don't "go along for rides" like an 18 y.o. bff

andrew anglin is a manlet

You liberals are so close minded jesus christ

everynurse.org/becoming-a-transport-nurse/

That is gross af though holy moly

>thread title
kek

Does the story in op state they are a transport nurse? No. So that is why I said it was most likely made up. Holy shit it's all about context boyo

still wouldn't believe anything you read on the interwebs

Dude, seriously, I like me some fatties. I would fuck her and fuck her some more.

>pre-hospital
Again... it's all in the title. R.N.s don't go in ambulances period. Maybe the post should have specified to make it actually more believeable. Also
>believing anything posted on 4 chan as fact

Let me introduce you to those range stories on /k/

Typo? More like list a completely different job other than cut and dry R.N. You're using nigger tier logic and you should feel bad.

Jesus christ user. Liberals just deny all truths...

i believe everything i read on /k/, which is really easy for me to do

All dat blubber

Also, checked

haven't you noticed America is currently in a cold Civil War?

bump ;)

"dodging challenged her" HAH

She was a fucking Chad

t. fatman

Coal Toll: PAID IN FULL

I guess she dodged the pregnancy really well

papa Nurgle approves of this

youtube.com/watch?v=NEgwxGWgiIg

Also F.