I can't do it anymore guys. I signed up for light hearted memes. Not for murdering and riots...

I can't do it anymore guys. I signed up for light hearted memes. Not for murdering and riots. This movement has turned evil, and I won't be a part of it anymore. I never thought we would start a civil war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WTQFDZkdVs&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=jmhxHPsxYRc
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1459043220947/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Hypocrisy of the legacy media after the last year and a half of calling Trump supporters Nazis...

Anybody
paying
close
attention
already
knows
"they"
bussed
in
provocateurs.

(Jason Kessler)

cuck

Fuck off pussy. This great American Country was founded by Men with Balls, who put it all on the line.

Kys, faggot.

I CANT BELIEVE I VOTED FOR THIS

>murder
one car accident and everyone thinks people started a holocaust 2.0

Come and read Kropotkin buddy

I'm sick of these threads. Even if you are just trolling, please fucking stop. The board is so infested with shills sliding the catalog that we need the Sup Forums equivalent of a holocaust. A real holocaust

Man up cuck, we will fianlly kill them all. Some of you guys are cool dont walk on the street tommorow.

Seriosuly we can't let Spencer get the nuclear codes.

Look man I want a family and a good job one day. I can't do that if I belong to and support a group of violent neo Nazis. The alt right was supposed to be better than the terrorists and leftists but we're the same or worse.

totally believable.

>Look man I want a family and a good job one day

What kind of a pussy faggot are you OP?

You live in the greatest country that ever was and you cry because you thought HUEHUE KEKISTAN PEPEPE is enough?

This is just the beginning, maggot.

There will be an end to these globalist an Zionist kikes.

Where will you be then? Hiding in your mothers basement?

Which is a big difference compared to these unite the right faggots since most of them are social outcasts and/or lower economic class with not much to lose in the first place.

Wait. Your telling me we wetent trying to start a race war ?

if your job can be "stolen" by some poorly educated, non-fluent english-speaker imigrants, you deserve to be jobless

>implying the government doesn't force companies to take third world shit skins over natives

Money means nothing when you live in a multicultural violent hell.

Except for the 1 percent that can live in gates homes with security.

>if your job can be "stolen" by some poorly educated, non-fluent english-speaker imigrants....

...who will accept lower pay and longer hours (than a "native" worker) without protest or complaint. You have to add that part, or else you're being disingenuous. There's a reason employers seek these people out.

this just in: nazis are fucking crazy and all of the "redpills" are easily debunkable lies

I just don't even care that any of this happened. It's a big nothing burger that the media turned into an anti-white psy-op. CNN literally states our true beliefs about hostile elites ushering in a new multicultural order at one point in their article and then pretend it isn't true. CIA bastards.

wow, damn, really made me think

When the other races of America stop fetishizing destroying the white race then maybe all the fucking civil unrest will die down.

sure, but to be cashiers and stuff... low requirements positions..

If you want to be a cashier to the rest of your life you deserve to be jobless as well. Aspire for more, asshole

There won't be a civil war faggot. At most the alt right might cop a decent and bloody beat down on occasion, but a civil war tier shit show? No fucking way.

read

this just in. Leftists are fucktards who can't make a good argument.

Just keep fighting their propaganda, point them out at every opportunity as skilled propagandists trying to feed you a line of garbage. The media mind control is still our biggest obstacle at the moment.

no one thinks the sand niggers will steal the jobs we're qualified for, there won't be jobs because there won't be civilization

"Lets go out and punch nazis guys lol"

*gets run over*

You pathetic whites! You fucked up this time. Did you think anti-white rhetoric was bad before? You ain't seen nothing yet. I am a Google employee. We've been having emergency meetings all day. We are going to shame, guilt and belittle you stupid white men the likes of which you've never seen! We will delete your YouTube channels, your email accounts. Everything will be gone. The only thing anyone will read, watch or hear about whites is how disgusting, racist and limp dicked you are and there's nothing you can do about it!

>Not for murdering and riots.

Can't murder non-humans.

there will always be a civilization, the type of that civilization is up to us.

and if you think imigrants can destroy all western civilization built last 1000s of years and you cant do anything more than bitch about it, maybe you deserve to die in the process

>everyone has to be super intelligent XD

I'm not worried about them stealing my job, I'm worried about them stealing my country.

are you not aware of the Google situation?
fucking retard

>I signed up for light hearted memes. Not for murdering and riots
are you stupid? did think you it will stop with memes? do you think you can make america and western world great again only by using memes? Memes is just a beginning, after that its riot, some killings and will grow it full civil war and death squads

not super-intelligent, just more intelligent than those who come from 3rd and 4th world undereducated shithole

>impying we have YT channels and Gmail
>implying this wasn't the primary narrative abut us for a while now
get fucked googloid, we will kill and rape every communist.

Goolag faggot enjoy the data dumps goat fuckers !!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEPE

I'm worries about my great grand children being mixed mongrels and whites still not being allowed to segregate by the draconian government when the demographic shift gets worse.

>4th world
you don't sound educated enough to judge either m8

OP your a cunt

>he thinks the alt-right is a movement
>he doesn't realize it was actually a network
lol

I really doubt that google will choose a way less prepared candidate over the right one just for diversity... everything boils down to profit, and with bad teams you get low profits

this nazi shit is a fiendish plot to demonize common sense policies that were gaining popular support

nothing more

nazis are shills or useful idiots

>Holohoax hur dur

youtube.com/watch?v=jmhxHPsxYRc

Did they fake the live footage too?

take a rest, soldier.
Tomorrow is a new day.

*you're

Sup Forums is satire.

You newfags took this shit to serious. Btw if you white nationalist want to secure the future for white children and don't care about violence , you should impregnate as many women in a short amount of time. AND THEN GO ON A KILLING SPREE. Also donating sperm would do a good job.

What you mean by "stealing"?

It seems that you don't want to adapt... and you know what happen with those who do not adapt?

except that's precisely what they're doing, a witch hunt

The car crash might have been CIA. The driver is is good looking while the guy arrested looks like he belongs on Wizardchan. Additionally, someone ID'd the witness who taped the crash was former CIA working counter-operations against uprisings in Africa under the Clinton State Department. However, this is all conjecture and it's wise to take it with a grain of salt, just like the established narrative.

Besides, how the fuck is one nut representative of a whole movement? I don't see the entire fucking left getting railed for the asshole that shot up a Republican baseball game. In other words, shut up, you wuss. Stop being a fucking collectivist.

I used to defend the alt right as a bunch of edgy shit posters with good intentions. Now they are impossible to defend and have been for a while now. Good going faggots, this is how we will become over run by cucks.

Very interesting
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1459043220947/

Don't fall for the mass-media double standards. They blame the whole right wing, conservatives for a tragedy caused by a small minority extremist.

That's plain dishonest and biased.

Jew Post.
Sage.

Me too, OP. I really wanna kill myself today. I came for the memes and MAGA, and now I just wanna suck on a shotgun barrell, DESU.

I know what you mean OP, when I was a young goy-I mean boy, I was in synagog-I mean church one day and I thought "I just want to make the world a better place" and I further strive away from that goal every day. All white nationalists should put a gun in their mouths and pull a trigger like the dirty goys-I mean boys that they are

Was the guy even an extremist? We dont know why he did it yet.

Leave then, cuck

go back to /r/thedonald then.

How are we not supporting this? We are being replaced as a race, either we win or we die.

Have fun

probably one more week of shill threads like this before the allocated funds dry up till the next psyop

>""""accident""""
>1 dead, 19 wounded
>"truck of peace" attacks are an open act of warfare, tho
The cognitive dissonance is insane. What kind of olympic-level mental gymnastics do you have to go through to think like this?

the train stabbing and the mosque in canada

I remeber people here insisting the mosque was attacked by other muslims.

Same shill threads fuck off

>we need a real holocaust
Get off your lazy ads and start one, you impotent beta fag

t. redditor who has been here for a week

KYS

>shills
Like anyone cares about this piece of shit board

An army of Twitter Bots are cheaper and more effective.

I think accident was rhetorical. One person dying is only a national news story if it's someone famous, if the context around the event is more significant than the death would otherwise be, or it's a psy-op. In this case, 50/50 of the last two.

>he isn't ready to literally kill children in order to save the white race

you know what, we don't need you PUSSIES around here anymore

>Money means nothing
Yeah, Americans don't care about money and jobs. It's so obvious.

Bah, you're boring. You have the chance to kill commies and bash niggers and you decide to be a coward?

He's not wrong, you know..

>One person dying is only a national news story if it's someone famous
When has this ever been true. No it's only newsworthy when there's a political reason for it or they can be made a martyr for something.

you fucking idiot.

Someone famous dying gets headlines for a day or two at best, a week if they were funny or actually talented, but that's about it.

This shit will be in the news for months.

Quality

This

The victim in the car attack was a young white woman, dumbass.

in 1782 the US congress passed a law that the bible was to be used as a teaching tool in all schools

I think you're overdoing it now with the memery...

NAzis are the real niggers

back to plebbit

>memery

Agreed
We need to commit suicide

>everything I don't like is a CIA psyop
Dude, chill

the civil war started with ruby ridge, waco and mogadishu. I hope I'm around long enough to help end it

Man up motherfucker we're winning

Sure thing Adolf. Your aryan race awaits your command.

But this was a giant PR blow?

Memes are murder non.

Pull yourself together and do some cunt.

Who gives a shit