Do they even teach history to black Americans?

Do they even teach history to black Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lothar_von_Trotha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Darkies drop out before history class.

Is that picture a challenge?

Blacks have no connection to anything in America so they don't really pay attention to it's history. I remember reading in a redpill thread something about a teacher who taught in the inner-cities and found that blacks did not care about history and they didn't have any connection to any historical figures because they're all white. I think they know they have nothing to be proud of.

its*

what's with the head gear ? she looks like a joke, and who is this 'they' she refers to, is she trying to 'otherise' people of a different skin color, fucking racist.

>that sign

wanna bet?

they do, you ever read a history book white boi? We built this county.

>Implying we can't pick cotton or crops

You didn't build shit

It's so they can have a "connection" to their roots. It's an African headscarf or somethinig.

Whites stole our history

yes they just don't care

>It's an African headscarf or somethinig.
It looks like shit.

Say, has anybody seen the native Americans?

There was an Imperial German colonial general, if I recall, named von Trottenheim or something similar?

BTFO an entire tribe of 100,000 nogs with just a small contingent by occupying their water holes. They were slaughtering Christians in cold blood, so he drove them out into the desert and they starved to death. The (very) few survivors scattered and integrated into other tribes.

The dude believed that the furure of Africa would be a race war between blacks and whites. Really knew what was up.

>It's so they can have a "connection" to their roots. It's an African headscarf or somethinig.
Are they aware of how much actual black africans hate them?

oh yes 3% of the population picking bushes really pushed us to where we are now

You need more (You)s

Yes look outside and everything is made out of cotton and aids.

She only thinks that because blacks have be unsuccessful in killing them all so far.

She doesn't realize that whites haven't even started trying yet.

#GetReady

Do you mean this guy?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lothar_von_Trotha
>Trotha ordered his troops to poison water holes, erect guard posts along a 150-mile line and shoot on sight any Herero, be they man, woman or child, who attempted to escape

sounds like a challenge i'm willing to accept!

challenge accepted

So much cultural appropriation. Straight hair, pants, it just goes on and on. How can they sleep at night?

fucking T H I C C C C C
wouldberry/10

Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about a science book,
Don't know much about the french I took…

tiny dick white bois need to get laid... we are the only reason why America is a country.

kek

She's missing a tooth. I wonder what happened.

Post real KWEENZ nigga.

um, yes we can

if we try

blm doenst matter. they all gonna replaced by this machinery!

Tell chocolate cup cake that it's not about her race as much as she wants it to be. It's about her stupid politics and her real racist group (BLM) that is one of the elements why people are rising up.

I don't want anyone dead, I just want everyone to just fuck off and stop cramming liberal cancer down my throat.

>tiny white dick boys
Nice counter argument and contribution to the black stigma nignog

ooga booga sit on my face please

yeahhhh babycakes, shake dem tiddies

this was kinda a fuck up on his part though. He wanted to just fight them and kill them, but they autistically ran into the desert and even when he chased wouldn't fight, so eventually he just decided to let them die of thirst

Aren't they killing themselves? They dont even need our help.

Fpbp

I enjoy how Sub-Saharan Africans and humans need separated descriptions its a nice discreet backhand

how many abortions have blacks had since the 70s? wasnt it like 10s of millions

>Mexicans being above blacks

dirty gremlin ass looking muthafuckas, go pick my spinach, then go back to your dirty clay hut.

>Leslie jones ghostbusters 2016 audition tape

>Posts a white women in black face

Try again faggot

>implying bigger tiddies and giant asses are better

>they cant kill us all

is she talking about black people, who statistically kill the most black people?

The Irish and italians built the country you Fucking nigger. Go get tanisha pregnant and collect welfare.
Retard the Egyptians were north african whites. Your a Fucking genocidal bantu who fucks babies to cure aids.
There waiting for the prophecy to be fulfilled and retake America.
I'd love to fuck a white guy but there as rare as a unicorn these days here.
She wanted child support so Tyrone decided to give her some reparations of his own.

Italians like tight boi-pussy, what a shock.

Blacks wee considered animals and were only allowed to work in the fields or cook and clean. You werent masons or carpenters you stupid fucking chimp.

>implying boi-pussy is bad

Si se puede!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...
You poor poor nigger.

wrong again white boi. We were masters of carpentry and masonry, and help develop the core of this racist country. Slack-jawed honkies looked on in awe at the magnificent work we were forced to take part in.

what in the fucking world is this?
bucket at the end made me laugh a bit t b h

If blacks are so smart and talented why are all of your countries uninhabitable shitholes filled with war, human trafficking, and disease?

LOL Blacks aren't the ones you should be worried about. Someday you all will get it. Probably not. Not till you're living in a 3rd world country called the United States of America.

sides btfo

Disgusting

Good Googly Moogly

you must really think little of your own country, blacks need more power here to usher in a true utopia. Hopefully cory booker will win in 2020 and send president Cheeto and his racist followers back into ocean.

we wuz carpentuhs n shiet

>We built this country

Is that a taunt?

Sorry, no more NIGGERS for president.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>Norway

You guys are the original niggers. why dont you go rape and pillage like you use to. fucking baby back beta bitches.

black girls are so bad that even black guys dont want them

They have a culture, just only in the south. Something about cities is inherently anti-cultural.

if you need more power then why does the Jewish media push black men constantly chasing white women. how does this make your own women feel? that they are not good enough for your men? Jewish media has basically destroyed black pride because they have destroyed your identity as a racial group. The worst part is you don't even see it, because black men just too easily buy into the self destructive thug culture and OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT.

When's the last time you saw a black man with a black woman married with two black children portrayed positively in media?

It's hilarious because if any one of you retarded autists said these things to a black man in person you'd be in a coma. Fucking Sup Forums faggots. That's coming from a white male.

A

As an avowed racist and proud white, I find that disappointing. Black people should be proud of themselves and their people. Sure, they didn't do the same things that white people did, but that is because they are fundamentally different. They need to learn to be proud of those differences.

>They can't kill us all

>mfw

>obama
God you're so funny keep it up please

You have a we wuz kangz mentality, we used to be snow niggers I agree, but look at us now compared to niggers in Africa.

I myself have enough ammo to cleanse my county, let alone the 20 other like minded individuals who think as I do.
I pray daily that niggers try it in my town.

Got anything better than that? I mean, c'mon.

Your day is coming, nigger, and it is coming soon.

Is she denying the holocaust?!

>look at us now

da fuck am i lookin at? a country that contributes nothin to the world. Ya'll niggas need papa USA to protect your lame asses and pay your share in NATO. Go back to eating raindeer shit or whateva is your country's nasty traditional dish.

You autistic fucks are just mad that the black man is hung more than you. How does it feel to have the girlfriend you never had pounded by a huge black cock while your on your desktop fapping?

Only americans can think that is how a real and sane body should be.

>implying niggers have done something for the world

Larping this hard would give me HIV

Is this a LARP?
You don't actually find that attractive right?

> KKK user larping as nigger posts picture from wrong folder

You're right user. Despite none of my previous gfs ever having been with a black man; this is what really activates my almond

we only built the world, go make me a pizza you dirty tony soprano looking grease-ball

REKT

damn those are some fine white characteristics

And you even failed building it