The Covfefe mystery

What is this Twitter account Sup Forums?
Why did they share the downed choppers occult flight path?
How long has it been called Covfefe?

Bump

is there any reason "search patterns" is that thelma shit? Can you help me find more of this in the archive or something?

> pro kurdish
> anti islam

Cheers mate.

That's a perfectly logical surveillance flight pattern desu

looks fake to me

Interesting

The Twitter posts seem very "insider"... None of it makes sense to this civilian.

slide thread slide thread
be alive faggots this is a slide
we are on to something on the footage of James Field thread
obvious slide

looks like the poster is in the airforce potentially.

how is this a slide thread? This is more important than the 8 "footage of James Field" threads on page 1

Hmmmmm.

Think this helicopter going down may hold the key to understanding yesterdays events... Too many coincidences.

"137307635" - With Field in custody we'll see every possible shot of him from the msm in due time.
I'd be intrigued to know what military anons made of this account.

Covfefe is when the puppet world government cogs meet the real universal government which is technologically centuries ahead of what we're allowed.

Each encounter is known as a Covfefe.

>mysterious fight disappearances
>UFO's
>government over reach in the mysterious
>thousands of missing people a year
>foo fighters
>Bermuda triangle

Every time our lower lifeform world encounters an instance with the occult it's more than likely the top world of space-faring true government pulling the strings.

The flight radar is of a Robinson R44 helicopter, not the downed Virginia State Police Bell 407. Two totally different helicopters.

So if you're saying this is a different helicopter, what was it playing at? Why did this account think it worth sharing?

looks like it's only a bit to the northeast.

I have a friend who served in the airforce I'm not sure if he will know anything but when I can get a hold of him I'll ask if that pattern is normal because it looks like signaling to me

>Police Bell 407
Is that what this is?

Another 1s get

Covfefe shared this too.

Ask /x/ that symbol seems very familiar

Oh it's the Masonic callipers and set square

This would be the Bell 407.

I'm not sure why the Robinson R44 was mentioned, but it might have something to do with this whole incident.

I'll need to look into it at a later date. NTSB will take almost a year if not more to release the info regarding the cause of the wreck.

the occultists in high political places are into this shit and signal to each other. Not saying this is or isn't the case here, but that pattern is very interesting.

Checked. So, is there a way of finding out what who owns this masonic chopper?

Aug 12th 11am-10pm.

Did it happen during that time