ITT: What really happened at Charlottesville

Just in case you haven't figured it out yet; it was an accident, not intentional.
What's my picture? Brake lights, on the car in question as it starts driving towards the crowd. He was slowing down.
If you want to run people over, braking is not a thing you do.
Here's my hypothesis;
The guy panicked when someone hit his car from behind, video below. (the protester who hit his car is just as responsible imo)
>be /ourdriver/
>be at a gathering where you know there are antifa/sjw faggots
>know they are violent
>think to yourself: fuck this I've seen enough, I'm outta here before they get violent
>get in your car
>drive
>turn a corner down that narrow, enclosed road
>be confronted with hoard of protesters
>already concerned for your safety
>afraid
>if you stop the car to reverse out that gives the protesters time to surround the car, block you in and attack you
>it's too late
>you hesitated and you're already in the thick of it
>okay just slow down a little but don't stop, they will move and let you through
>who would stand in front of a moving vehicle?
>if I stop I'm dead
>BANG
>oh fuck wtf was that!?
>they're attacking
>GET_THE_FUCK_OUTTA_HERE.jpg
>plough through crowd
>crash into car infront
>protesters start SMASHING YOUR FUCKING WINDOWS WITH BATS
>oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit
>only one way out
>reverse back up road
>oh fuck, what have I done?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/21gc9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic seems to be right before his car get hit clearly braking

I have an updated version of an image I made of possible paths taken. If any anons could find security cameras or more info, please help.

bretty good

Going down that road is it possible that he might not have seen the protesters?

OP here, my thoughts exactly, though only a hypothesis at this point, would need to see where he approached from and if the crowd was visible entering or inhabiting the alley/narrow road from his previous vantage point.

It's possible, here's how it would look if he was turning right from E Market street

And here is how it would look if he was turning left mid-way turn from E Market street

ANTIFA was armed with weapons and smashed out his taillight before he crashed.

There was a similar case being posted of an NYC man who had the charges dropped against him after running over several cyclists and killing one. Similar to this situation they were surrounding his vehicle and threatening him, so he panicked and drove through the crowd. He was found not guilty.

Poor James just wanted to leave the rally and was ambushed by rabid leftists who tried to surround his car and would have most certainly damaged it. He feared for his life and drove forward because he could not go backwards. Hopefully he has a good team of Israeli lawyers to assist him.

I think he will be convicted of involuntary manslaughter at most, and possibly let go free of all charges. He left the scene afterwards which is not a crime because he went to the police shortly thereafter and turned himself in.

yeah, this

Google st view sits almost 10ft above the ground so this isn't an arcuate view of the st as a driver in a car that sits pretty low to the ground. Plus parked cars lined the st

Grasping for straws. The true meaning of the alt-right. I wish we never meme'd Trump, you faggot ass TD queers ruin everything.

As reasonable as this seems, this is now political and the left won't let it go. They'll be screaming for his blood.

and even then it's dense and you can't really see much of what is approaching. Typically there might be a bunch of people in the crossway but they would clear out. Instead, he got ambushed and panicked.
This all went down within seconds.

I'm not saying it's clear and visible, in the contrary. The buildings are tall and square, even at half turning into the street you wouldn't be able to do anything other than go forward specially if there is traffic behind you.

>This all went down within seconds.

This cuck, pic related.
If I'm grasping at straws, they go directly into an ice cold glass of plausibilitade served over frozen video frames.

This is 100% my take on events also.

the amount of damage control.....

ITT:
>grasping at straws and doing some serious mental gymnastics to do damage control because you can't come to terms with the fact that your ilk are dipshits

also don't forget the fact roads are for CARS, side walks are NOT FOR CARS. All of this could have been avoided if they knew this.

Yea, its illegal to block the roads. If all of this holds up hes actually not guilty at all, but hell face consequences so they can please the left

And they knew it.
There is a video that shows a good 5 min or more after the accident of everyone yelling at everyone else to get on the sidewalk and stay off the road.

He did nothing wrong

streamable.com/21gc9

>If you want to run people over, braking is not a thing you do.

>n-no the MSM pro communist terrorists narrative is truth!!!! dont even try to rationalize it anyway differently than the guys jumping to conclusions to blame whitey!
>s-stop talking about it and exposing more angles
>be like me! a brainless usefull communist drone of the kikes xDDD
>why must Sup Forums always ruin and question (((our))) narrative!
>all this leftycuck damage control

play in the streets, get hit

also, can't see cars in front. Probably thought everyone would move and he could gtfo.
not trying to be muh excuses typical pol fag.
but for real this string of events seems plausible.

The driver is 20 years old. He was obviously texting and driving.

It's even simpler than OP sets it up. The guy hit the wrong pedal. Look at any compilation of these kind of accidents. The run up and length of it are entirely consistent with this type of accident.

The running away is also quite reasonable. The guy was under attack and was reasonably in fear for his life. He would've had his head torn off and placed on a pike if he'd stayed.

dont forget he had to flee the scene because of his race and clothing. if he'd gotten out of the car at the scene, he'd be maimed or dead.

>also, can't see cars in front. Probably thought everyone would move and he could gtfo.

I suspected this but couldn't tell for sure, if he couldn't see the car in front, maybe he could even just see a car shaped gap between the crowd's heads, which was unfortunately, filled with a car.

This. I'm surprised they're even charging him with fleeing. No jury will convict on that.

Daily reminder

YFW he appears in court and starts ranting about Nazi shit.

It was dumb of the guy to go drive into a crowd but for the mob to surround him blocking his path while attacking his car to get to him. At this point its self defense regardless if some people are completely fine with the person being being down and murdered for it. A peaceful protest wouldn't do this shit.

Guy isn't out on bail yet.

He should have let them drag his ass out the car, and let them lynch him... take one for the team homie

Poor bastard. I feel so bad for him. Wish there was some way to help him. Hopefully DOJ gets involved and cuts through the commie propaganda and let's him off

>There was a similar case being posted of an NYC man who had the charges dropped against him after running over several cyclists and killing one

No judge is gonna do this on this one. The amount of jewish propaganda being thrown out there is amazing. This news about "racist white supremacist terrorists" is reaching Europe and beyond. They are going to make an example out of him to try and silence whites.

Gonna need a link to something about this.

If the police had cleared the streets of the Antifags the way they did with the alt right fags, this wouldn't have happened.

He had every reason to assume the streets would be clear, but then he finds himself surrounded by people with baseball bats.

They also blocked the street so he couldn't see the cars ahead.

Holy shit your triggered, Sup Forums really has met its match this time.

DOJ can't stop state charges. They can't even really prosecute him for murder. At best they can claim a right to prosecute him for terrorism, but I'm not sure exactly what happens to state charges even under the Double Jeopardy clause of the Fifth Amendment.

This is a reasonable layout of what might have happened.

The Odds it was intentional are not very high.

But the projection that is taking place from the left is unbelievable.

After Trump was elected they fabricated hundreds of hate crimes to pin on "White men". And time and again they were debunked.

Now some dork went to a rally because he feels unfairly blamed and Maligned for things he didn't do. Antifa surround his car or threaten him, he panics and crashes into people.

So the left finally has its villain. It finally has its fake good vs evil moment.

Every fucking faggot republican, liberal, and everyone in between takes to social media to tell people "we're better then this" and "we won't have nazis on our streets"

Well youre not better then this and as long as you scapegoat white people for every fucking problem in the world don't act surprised when they start turning towards racial identity and the far right.

People are all fucking liars and more than who is right or wrong politically, the fact they are liars is the real problem.

Doj will be prosecuting the mayor and police

The news indeed are reaching europe and people are actually complimenting his actions here in estonia. Not the media itself, they just translate from english sites, not even referring to where they got the info from, but the comments on the articles are all pro-this-guy. If you want to make check, some popular media sites here, that you can goolag translate: delfi.ee, postimees.ee, ohtuleht.ee

BASED.
did someone figure it out before me? not surprised really, good work guys.

This

This is pretty telling. Pretty sure this whole thing was an accident.