youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=RLBo1HJKRMY
youtube.com/watch?v=LJD57Dr2k54
axios.com/steve-bannons-job-in-jeopardy-trump-suspects-him-of-leaking-2472208484.html
gunsandammo.com/network-topics/culture-politics-network/best-states-for-gun-owners-2015/
streamable.com/21gc9
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaHFradavPY
youtube.com/watch?v=FHk6o87_sFc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act
washingtonexaminer.com/anthony-scaramucci-white-house-staff-set-me-up-to-fail/article/2631389
politico.com/story/2017/08/11/kelly-considers-more-west-wing-changes-trump-241560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Before I post my copypasta, I just want to say I was proven right about my doubts about this rally, and anyone who tired to shill it to me should kill themselves now or disavow.

Deadline to update your address or register to vote: October 16, 2017

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

white people are whiny bitches hiding their white supremacist ideas under "muh free speech muh white lives matter"

literally the weakest race atm

Nearly had you that time

God damn Sup Forums is fucking insufferable right now. You know this shit is coordinated when every other post and thread is about this garbage shit that happened yesterday. People get hit by cars every fucking day.

Which state has the best gun laws? Also, I want to fug that boat.

Die nazi nigger scum

please die

FUCK ME I ENDED UP SPLITTING
recycle if you feel like it i guess

Leftists, Jews, and niggers are terrified that the vehicles of peace might be aiming for them next time. There's no gun control equivalent for cars.

looks..like our movement is dead...it's been good

Mods deleting HWNDU yet again.

Bump this for recycle later

Vermont is basically at federal minimums with Constitutional carry.

washington state gun laws are pretty sweet but everything else makes it a liberal hell hole.

Are Bannon and the Alt-Right going to get FIRED?

Arizona has objectively the best gun laws in the United States

> on many sides

That was just genius by Trump. They really tried to cause a permanent rift between Trump and white nationalists by forcing him to disavow (for the third time, after Duke and Hailgate) but this time he went off script and sidestepped them.

> leftists got pissed (but they wouldn't anyway)
> real white nationalists felt protected (as leftists at the scene are as much a culprit as any every other party at the scene)
> LARPer, if any had ill intention trying to take WN support out of Trump, got their plans once again frustrated

Funny thing is that before Trump said that some usual guests had already started with "Trump will only blame whites" but Trump stopped them at their tracks

why didn't either of you annouce?

If I jack off to Ivanka will Trump be disappointed?

i've been cleaning my room and came to my laptop to see it on page 9 with the baker gone

Hard to imagine the Dylan Roof shooting happened only a couple years ago and didn't have even a fraction of the outrage this event had by the MSM. I haven't seen whites condemned in the US on a scale this large ever.

What the fuck is happening? Are the kikes overextending? Will this have a negative effect?

Alright friends, im feeling a bit too worked up over all this
I hate leftists so damn much, gonna take a break from pol for a couple days.

At least antifa and commies got blown the fuck out and look incredibly scared now for whatever event comes next.

I encourage anyone else feeling hyped up or mad to recharge
The true happening is soon.

Since when was HWNDU pruned?

Dylan Roof didn't do much to the whole country but in Charleston itself it was pretty much like a liberal nuclear bomb went off afterwards.

The MSM is trying as hard as they can to pin this on Trump, like every other fucking thing that has happened. The problem is not a single person outside their echo box cares.

Whoever posted this thank you.
AWOO AWOO AWOO

Live stream of some kind of rally in Seattle

>youtube.com/watch?v=LJD57Dr2k54

Commie RT is the only one I've found streaming it. No audio.

Thank that larping faggot Richard Spencer for this one

Also: to show this wasn't an accident, pic related. The WH is well aware that, despite the unforced errors (or deliberate, YMMV) by the rally organizers there is more than one party responsible for that fuckup.

Bottom line is:

> leftist narrative BTFO
> "alt right" narrative of Trump only blaming their side BTFO

His supporters, specially the white nationalists among them, come out unscathed

yes they do it every time, the real story will come out monday and it will be some dude who panicked while his car was being obliterated by communist niggers and ended up running some over.

>thread theme
looks like it's drumpfed for us now....any last words fellow drumpfies?.

This is insane. What the fuck was the BLM cop shooting and leftwing assassination attempt of Republican politicians, then?

Okay it looks pretty good.
I'm not seeing it.
If it did then it would be legal to shoot McCain.

>OP bote

And what about the Republican senators bitching that he didn't disavow hard enough?

Since day one

Thats why we need to start a campaign to stop assault carswith high capacity engines! No one NEEDS more than 2 cylinders to go anywhere.
We just need to find the statistics of all vehicle deaths and compile them with emotional arguments

Apparently a single fat liberal woman supporting Antifa counts more than nine black church-goers who were minding their own business. Some real fucking liberal double-standards there from liberals these days.

The senate senators that disavowed him on the pussy tape and wanted him to withdraw? What about them?

Bullshit
They were more active than /ptg/ for almost a month

Is a new FTN going to drop today?

I guess black lives don't matter to CNN

How do you think Trump should handle them?

ALEX JONES JUST NAMED THE JEW

Is Shia still at it? I thought he went to rehab.

Basically the same situation.

Proofs?

actually, yeah

axios.com/steve-bannons-job-in-jeopardy-trump-suspects-him-of-leaking-2472208484.html

>President Trump has told close associates that he believes Steve Bannon is behind damaging leaks about White House colleagues, putting the chief strategist's job in fresh jeopardy, sources close to the president tell me.

>Trump has told associates he's fed up with what he sees as self-promotion by Bannon, who did not join the core team this week at the president's golf club in Bedminster, N.J.

Just go to cripple chan then

Little old, but nothing has changed.

gunsandammo.com/network-topics/culture-politics-network/best-states-for-gun-owners-2015/

That's a good angle to exploit. Certainly fellow anons with black twitter accounts could seed that dissent in the left

> more outrage about this than about Dylan

only one dead lefty instead of the massacre they wanted, and major international happenings due to start Monday
they're upset that their little birthday present for Soros is going to fizzle out

>axios

Hi, axiosfag.

Throw them up against the wall and grab them by the pussy

Just like he did. Wouldn't change a thing.

> on many sides
>Not falling for the 50 years old mine field
I wonder how can he do that!

i almost beat you to it lol
captcha froze so i had to refresh the page and remake the OP

> axios

It looks like he speeds up after someone hits his car with a baseball bat?

streamable.com/21gc9

antifa and nazis should just make a alliance and start going after reporters

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Axios is garbage.

It was founded by some guy from Politico, and is funded by crony capitalists like Microsoft. It started publishing the day after Trump took office.

It's the Swamp's Blog.

name something they've gotten wrong. Their sources are far more accurate than the other MSM outlets

>Are the kikes overextending?
Yes. They have been since November.

They'd also like everyone to conveniently forget a Democrat shot up a baseball field full of Republicans and killed two, thus proving the Left initiated political violence first. They're trying to LARP this incident into being some kind of neo-Original Sin, so that Leftist murderers go silently down the memory hole.

response?

Liberals quickly dissolving any of the good will and sympathy they might have earned from yesterday. Skip to 1:30

youtube.com/watch?v=FHk6o87_sFc

You are telling me CNN is the real racist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act
>The impetus for the National Firearms Act of 1934 was the gangland crime of the Prohibition era, such as the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre of 1929, and the attempted assassination of President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1933.
>attempted and not successful
What did we do to deserve it?
Also.
>mfw muh Bannon getting fired again
Try something new you lazy shills.
Impressive, AZ. Also, nice to see my state not dead last in something.

where are the thighs

wind back the live stream

says the kkk are a bunch of jewish agents trying to divide us
>they look like Seinfeld characters, they're all jewish!

I suppose your right

>cant refute merits of article
>attack source

Bannon is on the rocks, and Trump is pissed

He has a radio show going on right now. They're currently bantering about Newsweek's Hillary "Madam President"

>It looks like he speeds up after someone hits his car with a baseball bat?

I see that - on the left, someone jumps out and smacks the car,

As per Daily Caller, this guy had a history of being on anti-psychotic meds, just FYI.

Trump is successful because he charges on. He'll appeal to the people once again.

I'd love for her to be on Border Patrol

I missed the old trump
The always rude trump
Not this new shill trump
The /ourguy/ trump

:(

The Democratic Party is on deaths door, they NEED to pin something on Trump before next year or the left is done as a legitimate political force.

?

Who is this a military insider Trump hinted to pay attention to?

ASSAULT RIFLECARS

>Another episode of "He Said She Said Sources Told Me!"
(You) me or your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

>they are going to use the political capitol they gained yesterday to push gun control.... in Virginia

Sometimes the stupid of these cucks amazes me.

washingtonexaminer.com/anthony-scaramucci-white-house-staff-set-me-up-to-fail/article/2631389

>Scaramucci also criticized chief strategist Steve Bannon for moving Trump too far to the right.

>Trump has to move "more to the mainstream," he said.

>When asked whether Bannon should be let go, Scaramucci responded that it was Trump's decision.

Don't forget the man in Pennsylvania who killed his neighbor for being a republican the other day

Not to mention gay nightclub shooter
Blm Dallas cop killer nigger
San Bernadino shooter pissed off at his conservative Jew coworker

This is one of the most pathetic narratives they've tried yet

>137308261
We've heard it all before. GO die in a whole unless you can provide proofs.
>captcha: swainshill logan
Even Captcha knows you're a shill.

To me, this proves that Trump and his people know about Antifa and those patriots that are really for free speech and love their country; they're not the Spencer-fags and their ilk.

Seems to be a quiet rather of regular patriots and not Nazi LARPers and Spencer-fags

>"why can't Trump be like /ourguy/ Spencer? :("

well fuck, looks like axis is lurking here now too

don't stay too long, or you will get red pilled

>bannon to be fired for the 50th time
wtf im shill for hill now

New anti-CNN campaign?

politico.com/story/2017/08/11/kelly-considers-more-west-wing-changes-trump-241560

> The role of chief strategist Steve Bannon has come under particular scrutiny in several conversations, particularly because he has a large staff, including an outside public relations expert, but no specific duties.

>He has heard a number of complaints about Bannon, who has remained in Washington during the president’s stay in Bedminster, and was displeased by a TV performance from Sebastian Gorka, a national security aide, who questioned Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s comments about the use of military force against North Korea. He has also been told of concerns that aides are given identical or competing assignments -- with no one sure who is in charge.

(You)