Are you guys just larping?

I can't tell if you're all nazis or this just a bunch of trolls? And you're actually nice to minorities in public?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtu.be/ok1xZxAuNLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut up and go extinct already, white boi.

I'm not white

I live with an Indian and Jew. I get along fine with them. I just don't think large numbers of them should live in the same country I do.

Also hitler did nothing wrong.

Must have done something wrong he lost the war

we're all asian. this is a manga board.

i judge individuals and groups differently, eg a muslim might be ok, but muslims as a group are evil, also lurk more

N I G G E R
G
G
E
R

>we're all asians

Imagine my surprise

>whole world against a country as big as Texas
>almost won

fuck off

I'm enjoying how this event is making it harder and harder for them to justify their beliefs. Sup Forums BTFO

Isn't that the same as saying some Muslim individuals are evil? Wouldn't you be better off saying there is a correlation between Islam and terrorism?

I have plenty of minority friends. I just come here to vent my frustrations. I value hard work, family, and duty to my country. Anyone who shares those values is A-ok in my book.

I bet you know how to clean hairy turds off your cock.

Nah I'm white really. Just thought it was irrelevant. Especially considering you are the guys moaning about identity politics all the time.

the co-relation is extreme, nearly 70% want sharia law
thereligionofpeace.com/

This.

You annexed a load of land and had allies? Lol doesn't even know the history.

lurk more faggot

There are real nazis here on Sup Forums
Many of them don't get out much and live in there mothers basement

i'm nice to everyone in public because i'm not a retarded sperg lord or a nigger.
I am actually a racist bastard deep down though
>around blacks never relax

POL IS SATIRE
C'mon man, you don't think we're legit, right?

Like a lot of things, it's about 25% legit

There are a lot of kids trying to be edgy and trolls enjoying the spectacle, but yeah there are actual white supremacists here.

So you're a liberal? A conservative Liberal. Nice.

>duty to ones country
>liberal

You got that shit backwards. I'm against mass immigration, open borders, trannies existing. I'm alright with people wanting to better our country through hard work regardless of race/religion so long as they adhere to our core values and assimilate.

PS I've been larping a cumskin as a spic, pendejos

Have a few paki friends and they know my opinion on mass migration and the general Paki population in the UK.
They don't like the general white British population but are open to individuals.

>minorities
>my flag
What is that? Some disease?

>And you're actually nice to minorities in public?
yes

Acting in any other way would draw attention and is simply unproductive, I often get out of my way to help people especially minorities. It doesnt hurt, but when the time comes I will be the first to join death squads.

You gave a warped view of the word liberal bro. Americans seem to equate the word liberal with the democratic Party. In my view classical liberal values are shown more by the pre trump republicans and libertarians

But why?

>PS

You have to be 18+ to use this site.

dont want to be a minority in my own country

a/s/l faggot? Try harder sweetie

Why is it your country? If people assimilate to your culture why does it matter of their colour? Would you kill a black man who acts like you just Becuase he's black?

Then suck my black dick.

we love everybody until they violate the nap, hence Sup Forums inherently being an ancap board, it's just the nature of the golden rule.

Nah I'm good. Larper.

Based on my experience, whites are the most proficient at improving quality of life. This includes areas such as technology, health care, even religion and government. I've met very accomplished people of many races, but averages are averages.

It's okay to have some minorities but leftists are actively trying to push the white population percentage to a tipping point where they become a minority. They see short term political gains but fail to recognize the grave dangers of doing so.

Quality of life for Americans would gradually drop until we become something like Mexico or Brazil.

Are racial differences genetic or cultural? Some of both, I don't really care. But based on my experience the achievement gap won't close in my lifetime if ever at all.

Are you britfucks okay with being replaced? White people must not become a minority, either we win or we die

I think it's as follows:

40% Shitposters/memelords/ironic racists
20% Shitposters/memelords/ironic racists that are minoriies and/or lgbt
20%- shitposters/memelords that believe or take seriously at least some of what's said
15%- actually serious
5%- actually serious, self-hating minoritys/lgbt

>why is it your country
because we have been in our native lands for millions of year, leading all the way back to when whites evolved for this climate, someone who just rolls up from a totally different culture and gene pool has not got the same right to be here, white people deserve to exist

Rights are a construction of the state. In nature you have no rights brah

Because my white ancestors have lived here for thousands of years.
Because blacks do not assimilate. Introduce blacks into the population and slowly (or fast) the population will get darker and darker, at some point there will be no whites left.
Also history and current events teach us that blacks (Current events in USA, Europe, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa in general, Caribbean) are below average IQ savages, why would I want to be 'assimilated' into such culture???

It's mostly larping just to get a reaction out of people, but I imagine some of it is unironic.

it is morally justifiable to do all in our power to preserve our races existence, ideally with as little violence as possible

seems about right

I'm larping. I'm middle eastern and libertarian irl. I just want to have borders if we have a welfare state

>almost won

Being the same as failed.

I'm a nazi that's nice to minorities because my white nationalism does not mean I hate other races, I simply love my own more than theirs. In fact, I work with a few minorities. A little mystery meat from Puerto Rico and a quadroon. Everyone at work loves me, including them. Though they are easy to get along with since everyone is college educated.

>I can't tell if you're all nazis or this just a bunch of trolls?
Ask Heather. She's the one with the maggots growing in her eyes.
Commies need to go away forever. All of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M

We are the Borg. We come in peace.

I'm actually Jewish

This, go read up on the meme balls to find out what happens when you violate the NAP.

Mosley could give a damn fine speech. And I agree with everything in the video. Beautiful.

I AM LOCUTUS OF ANGLO

Congratulations, cyan cervine, you've almost got it. Keep trying!

>+100000000 unique internet protocol addresses per month
lurk moar fagut!

1- Sup Forums is not one person

2- Most people here realize that the nazism narrative they teach at schools and is prevalent at the MSM is basically ally propaganda

Come back when your IQ is over 100 nigger

Guys can I be white? Please, please, please

You tell me.
youtu.be/ok1xZxAuNLM

Flag checks out.

this place bring together all the people who are too afraid to voice their too opinion anywhere else, because it's anonymous and you (almost) have no censorship. So all the people with the wrong opinions come here through the law of diffusion. Same as many other boards on reddit.