The Second American Civil War

Something has changed - its like we've shifted timelines and we're all in a world were the second american civil war looks all but guaranteed. The only ever time I've had a feeling like this was after the election of Trump. The best way to describe it, is that it almost feels as we're in a simulation that was just "patched / updated" and the latest content is the coming civil war. Its as if reality is running on new software... anyone else have similar thoughts?

The Assange tweet give credibility to the idea that they are pushing a real, stonecold civil war...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6SyT70VJ7cM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Until both sides start listening to each other violence will increase. This has been shown throughout history many times. Right now politicians think it will lose them votes to listen to the right, so things aren't looking good.

>Its as if reality is running on new software... anyone else have similar thoughts?
i actually have had that same sensation too. the general zeitgeist has totally shifted. we are no longer fag memers on a board. people are dying now, and i don't mean /sg/ coordinated air strikes or /k/ommands shooting coons. i mean Sup Forums's prominent ideology showing itself as a political force in meatspace.

It's taken awhile for me to process it.
>Until both sides start listening to each other violence will increase.
Antifa literally thinks listening to your enemies is grounds for violence. That's impossible at this point.

I've had this feeling since about July 2015, so I don't know about the shifting timeline/patch metaphor, but I do know about the content: it's right on.

Why that specific date?

>shifted timelines
>simulation
>"patched / updated"
>reality is running on new software
>tweet give credibility to the idea
Yeah this is called derealization and it's a symptom of mental illness probably caused by you only interacting with other people thru the internet

>both sides listening
Are you listening to what Antifa has to say? Literally these riots are started *in order to prevent people from hearing what we are saying because they are worried it will be well accepted*. It's not that Antifa doesn't know where we are coming from: it's that they know, and they are scared of it so try to prevent it.

Civil or world war is a great way to distract the masses from the crimes and corruption of the ruling class.

When there's no more wealth to be siphoned off, kick off a war to cover your tracks and hunker down for the next cycle.

fuck off gaslighter, i've spoken with a few people in meatspace who were saying the same stuff. The timelines are converging.

>Literally these riots are started *in order to prevent people from hearing what we are saying because they are worried it will be well accepted*
yeah that's exactly it. Antifa's entire argument is that violence is a legitimate argument because if people hear right wing talk it could convert people.

>Civil or world war is a great way to distract the masses from the crimes and corruption of the ruling class.
the right is entirely based on calling this out though. your argument doesn't hold water in any way whatsoever. Most of us are libertarians who know all about the sick shit on every level of the state and when we realized their role in encouraging mass migration most of us became ""alt right"" or whatever you want to call it. Not everything is some wag the dog conspiracy.

In America, there is no hope to reconcile. Maybe if this was a white country like in the 50s a good dose of nationalism and unity could fix the day but not anymore. Jew and POC have united with the minority white left into an irascible and unrelenting foe. There will be no stopping them peacefully. Even if Trump holds 2 terms, they will retake the government and this time go full authoritarian leftist. Expect reperations, limitless immigration, perhaps even worse.

WE HAVE WARNED YOU. Trump was just a fluke, he was never going to fix anything, maybe give us time to prepare. Many people here are still living in a fantasy world where things will get better, they AREN'T. The only way this can peacefully end is seperation, but that is a fantasy. So its either us or them, many people will sit out on sidelines and be claimed as spoils by the victors, and they deserve nothing better. Apathetic cowards are nigger cattle

For the last decade I've been of the opinion that civil war was going to happen. I actually thought things were going to boil over earlier but instead the tea party and the occupy wallstreet cropped up. Unless the people who run the show manage to subvert this too it looks like we are in for some fun times.

No, this time we can see the trap and we're not going to fall into it.

Fuck the nazis and their coming (elite provided) fascist saviour. We will not be joining his racewar.

>listening
That's the thing, they are listening these days. I believe that both sides understand one another now better than they have at any point in decades. We are at a point where we are no longer two political ideologies moving towards a common goal of prosperity, the endgame of each is too different to reconcile and people are realizing that.

>Second civil war
>Most of america against Nazi larpers and middle-class confederates
Wew

No, nowhere near. The is a long and tedious road ahead before you reach interwar Spain-tier of social divide. If that's ever even going to happen.

Nevertheless if you fall into civil war it will quite literally change the politics of the entire planet.

The anti-gunning homos want another civil war?

lol lmao

>we're all in a world were the second american civil war looks all but guaranteed

Duh. Soros starts civil wars all over the world. Now it's our turn. Trump needs to declare Antifa a terrorist organization and fire that fucking traitor Sessions. If Trump doesn't start draining the swamp, then he will be assassinated. That's how the civil war will start.

I mean, it could be derealization, but I have a career in tech and I'm rather active on a social level. I just read some of Jack Donovan's books so i spend ALOT of time building a tribe of bros around shit like Camping / Hunting / Pen and Paper RPGS.

I talk to everyone about this, even my father in law, and they all agree. Something is off - at a very fundamental level.

You're not living over here. It has gotten super divided since trump got into office. People are angry, both the right and the left. They're itching for a fight. I'm just surprised nobody has fired the first shot yet. Car attacks sure but nobody has had the balls to pull the trigger. Its coming though.

You can feel the rage building. There is no easy way out of this way. Demographics are changing rapidly. White people are being replaced by groups that hate them and want to see them eliminated. Young white people are radicalized feminist leftists. Its going to end in war one way or the other. Everyone is at each others throats.

Leave your house and you'll realize that only the fringes care about any of this shit.

There's two options, either they are listening and choose to label the right as white supremacists and Nazis even though what they are asking for isn't white supremacy or Nazism, or they aren't listening. If they heard the rights arguments and debunked the ones that they had valid reason to disagree with using logic there would be no need for logical people to resort to violence to be heard. Choosing to label them has Nazis rather than debunking the ideas is what leads to violence.

Listening and idiots or not listening. Since they operate well enough in society to hold high political positions, they probably aren't idiots.

I just fed my dad a whole bunch of red pills and despite being very left wing he took them all like a champ.

You know its bad when 18 - 20 year old college kids start marching. Never has the youth been that right wing and organized. Its coming, you can smell it in the air. A lot of people are going to die. The final trigger will be when trump is either assassinated or attempted to be assassinated.

i hope so, i have always wanted to slaughter

>nobody has had the balls to pull the trigger

Tell that to Congressman Steve Scalise.

Im starting to realize this more and more. We are arriving at a "us or them" point. Americans are so separated there is no hope for solving this easily.

I can't wait 2bh

What we need right now is MORE dead Northerners, MORE dead liberals, and MORE dead niggers.

DON'T STOP UNTIL NOT A SINGLE ONE IS LEFT ALIVE

Do my fellow Americans not understand that Democrats and Republicans are the fucking same? Sure in recent years the infection of the regressive left and white nationalists have pushed the parties slightly more radical, but they are a minority of Americans. Even the platforms of the parties are pretty fucking similar. Basically the only thing they truly disagree on is abortion, which is a dead issue.

I honeslty thought the election was going to be the start of if - organized war was the only way it could have escalated.

>No, nowhere near. The is a long and tedious road ahead

This is my greatest fear in life. We live in a transitory period of history and I just want to rip off the bandaid and move one... The cruelest death would be a slow decay where we rot into a senseless blob of nothingness. Apathy is our new religion.

Do you know how it feels to be a Conservative "minority" right now? It's fucking weird man. I have mexican friends and I have a few black friends, and they all talk shit about white people constantly. They say fucked up shit, they constantly go on about fucking white women and that's how they'll "fix" white people, and then try to ponder why whites are racist against them?

I feel so fucking weird about it, I sympathize completely with whites and I'm not even fucking white I'm mixed and hearing this type of shit makes me mad. Then again I've alwasy had a "latinos with latinos, blacks with blacks, whites with whites, asians with asians" kind of mentality. These people are insanely racist against whites and wonder why whites are racist, what the blue fuck is happening.

Now is the time. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your white brothers, genocide of non whites soon.

The anger you speak of, I know and understand it well, people in my homeland don't exactly love each other either.

What I'm saying is: civil war isn't easy, a normie living a stable life has too much to lose, not to mention that I somehow doubt there is adequate dissent among the police and the army, which would be essential for it too. Before shit really hits the fan you are yet to witness regular assasinations and actual armed groups shootouts.

But of course, feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.

Kys cunt

This. Trump bought time, probably only one term. There are too many non-whites in certain parts of the country now. Texas is slated to be 25% white by 2050 for fucks sake.
Have you moved to a state where the demographics aren't fucked?

Listening to what? The autists here screeching that minorities are the devil?

No, we're done.

I get you, I really do. If it were up to me it would have never gotten this bad. The original immigration laws and traditional america were put in place for a good reason. USA always had room for minorities, if they were very assimilated AND few in number. You could be living fine and we'd be friends if this was respected but it wasn't

Modern USA has failed on both accounts. Its all their fault, they fucked up a great country because they failed to maintain the necessary order of pre-1965 immigration.

John Titor said there would be a civil war.

As Bill Maher said in his last show: the right is basically OWNING the US now on any political level. They could push trough any liberal dream they had in their folder for decades. And what do they do? Nothing! Kicking eating each other in the sack, the White House is a full on shitparade every day. What exactly is the right waiting for? Where is the zero tax for the 0.01%? Where is the health care super solution everybody is waiting for? They claim to have it for at least two decades!

The Dems are completely rotten and lost. Nothing changed after Hillary got canned. Not one thing. They already are down in the shitters. Now it the time to do something, but instead its a "Trollposting of the day" trash fire.

>implying real Americans will side with the Communist vermin

STFU STOP FORCING THIS DUMB SHIT

THERE IS NO FUCKING CIVIL WAR

STOP TRYING TO GET Sup Forums SHUT DOWN

This

What your noticing is the psychological preparation for organized violence direct at a certain tribe. I used to think this was all pushed by jews/cia/ect which is IS at a certain level, but its just one factor in the mosaic. What I've come to see is that humans are just manifesting their primal, biological instincts on a larger scale. They are a tribe preparing to eliminate a competing tribe as they see them as a threat to their resources. hence why the "white man keeps me down" narrative breeds this type of though - its just a competition to secure resources for your own tribe.

>The autists here screeching that minorities are the devil?
>No, we're done.
This kind of treatment of people is literally whats causing the marches and will lead to violence. You insult a bunch of people, assume their beliefs, then refuse to hear what they actually believe. They will go out and make themselves heard.

>they constantly go on about fucking white women
This is because white females are the 'weak link' in white folk world.
Fuck white female = mixed babies = white men can get fucked = 'fixing' white people.
Ideally they seem to want a world where white females exist (for their sexual pleasure) but white men don't; they are just aborted or kept in rooms to invent things for them and never seen.

>i mean Sup Forums's prominent ideology showing itself as a political force in meatspace.
I think this is because much of the beliefs here can be cleaned up and presented as rational, non racist beliefs.

Face it, just because we post about race alot, that's only a small portion of what beliefs we all hold. The culture war as a whole is now being fought; something 2 years ago I wouldn't have dreamed of. Even race realist beliefs can be presented quite clean: crimes stats, culture, etc. The only difference between say, my beliefs and someone like Ben Shapiro's is I believe genetics plays a much larger role in these things, whereas people like him would say upbringing/culture.

Look at all those Youtube faggots that popped up in the last few years with extremely large followings. Fuck, there's even a tranny espousing very Sup Forumstier views. I'm glad much more of this is going mainstream, but the reality is many of us believe what we believe as a reaction to the left. The left is now shifting farther as a reaction to our reaction. I think some violence is going to become the norm at political rallies for the next 5-10 years.

Soro's is pushing this shit, he's pulling the strings on both sides and pouring sympathy over the liberals in the media.

Do you think it's a co-incidence that the Cvill alt righters looked like something from the village of the damned?! How the fuck is that going to look good in the news?!

Soro's and other fuckers want to give Trump the hardest possible time in office.

I'm calling it now, the next Democrat leader will somehow (through the magic of media manipulation) stop all this shit just by being present in the running for president. It's a guaranteed win.

The fighting will just magically stop, or media will stop reporting on it. The Alt right will back the republican, and it's GG.

I can't believe how fucking stupid people are. We shouldn't back these faggots, they do not speak for us. Alt-right, fucking Antifa are the fucking same. We just want to stop the fucking media treating normal people differently based on skin colour. That's it.

Always be ready to move to Brazil or something bro. If the shit hits the fan, all the idiots will be going hardest for the "race traitors."

t. white friend.

I said in a different thread that 2 major failures of the boomer generation have put the white mans back to the wall.
>The failure to enforce borders.
>The failure to uphold the institution of marriage.
So now you have a generation of young white men looking at their future: hmm, I won't have a wife, I wont have kids, and I wont have a country. But you still want me to work and pay taxes for all this mess.
>'Fuck you I'm playing video games all day long'.
'We're taking those too'.

Trump announces his run and skyrockets in polls? Media starts the current narrative.

I remember that summer because of Greece tho

>Okay, but seriously, hear me out here. All im saying is that we should kill all black people.
Yeah I don't think thats a good idea.
>Why aren't you listening to me! You fucking leftists never listen. This is why you lost the election, inability to listen.
Yeah but your advocating murder.
>No you're still not listening. They're not people so its not murder. Jesus, how can you not understand this?
Uh yeah.....i'm leaving now.
>SHILL! SOROS! EMAILS! MAGA! KILL NIGGERS!

What assange tweet?

> preparation for organized violence direct at a certain tribe

Great observation. From this point on, inter-group violence becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. The more one side chooses to retaliate indiscriminately, the more the level of polarisation increases and the probability of further indiscriminate retaliation increases. If minorities/lefties/women will fuck with me, fire me, etc., because I'm their enemy, my only choice is to stick to my own and be their enemy.

Once again, assuming the beliefs of other people, not hearing their beliefs.
>All im saying is that we should kill all black people
Who is saying that? You are. And you are telling them that's what they are saying. It's not.

And watch the south devour itself looming for a new leader? No thanks. We need to let the calexit shit happen and lurk and take notes. Watching how the union maneuvers their secession is imperative for a well established new confederacy and we most definitely need a way to wrangle in Texas and keep them loyal. Lots of moving pieces but goddamn it we could do it this time, the south will rise again

Assange, in my book, died last year. HIs account is CIA ran now. So if he's saying this, its in an effort to push some agenda.

They pulled a quick one yesterday. Media, social media, Mayor, police, Soro's, politicians on both sides are/were in on it.
My gut feeling is that they are planning on a reset soon, "When the weather cools".

Hang around Sup Forums enough and you see it all the time. Very few people would actually say it in real life because they would instantly be ostracized.

>They are a tribe preparing to eliminate a competing tribe as they see them as a threat to their resources.
I know this to be correct. I've recently begun seeing rural Australian whites act 'strangely' when confronted with large groups of Chinese.
(They act like a primitives living in the jungle seeing foreign explorers for the first time).
When I saw whites act like this I was physically shocked. I did not know they were even capable of such behavior.
It scared the absolute shit out of me. Whites ARE capable of acting in a tribal manner and they will do it INSTINCTIVELY.

You're taking the internet too seriously.

See my post.Whites are perfectly capable of this behavior. They would have engaged in own group preference in the past. They know how to do it, they just haven't had to do it. But they can do it, they can do it without any instruction if necessary. It's hardwired into them, like any other animals instincts.

>abortion
>dead issue
I see what you did there

It's supposed to show the idiocy of the CIA as the CIA often do this in other countries.

Maybe you're not taking it seriously enough. Lots of people here advocate genocide on which ever particular sect of society they don't like.

Retards the both of you. I'm watching this from an apathetic perspective its obvious which side isnt listening.
Mainstream media is doing the same. Misrepresenting their arguments and intentions, throw some slander, and pretend the discussion is over. You're literally the biggest reason this far right stuff exists right now. This is only going to get worse........

>its like we've shifted timelines and we're all in a world were the second american civil war looks all but guaranteed
Not really. Significant steps were taken after the first civil war to make sure we don't have another. Odds are very low any state would try to rebel, and if they did the military units are mixed explicitly to break up state loyalty, so the best they might have would be explicitly state oriented forces. Realistically speaking a civil war would be caused by a bunch of people like antifa staging a rebellion, but we're nowhere near that point yet.

We never had a first civil war.

Yeah this has been brewing since the 80s and now we are like "enough of the insanity"

They let this happen for like 40 years you can't say we didn't give their way a try.

Not every civil war is about secession. Usually it's about who controls the federal government.

There will be no civil war moron. Know why? Because there are no opposing parties. It is only the people that are divided, just like (((they))) planned. The police, armed forces and justice still exists to guarantee that ((they))) still live a life of luxury at your expenses.

That's pretty normal behavior. Internet is a place where people go to blow off steam. It's not meant to be taken literally. You're unfortunately delusional like Don Qujiote. Only instead of windmills you're fighting 100% imaginary enemies.

As I said, the most likely type of civil war would be a bunch of people like antifa rebelling, but we're pretty far off from that.

> rebel straight into a tank

Exactly - man is a tribal animal propelled by ancient mechanisms that were painstakingly carved into our biological reality over the course of several million years.

It is natural and health to for a organism to retain a strong sense of tribalism. Every entity that is not part of your immediate group is a de-facto competitor to the available resources in an area and your instincts perceives it as such. The "reaction" you speak of is a diseases prevention circuit - you are wired to be repulsed by "Others" as a defense towards potential biological hazards that could wipe you and your tribe out.

This is all revolutionary/reactionary psychology in action. BLM was created to create its counterpart and subsequent backlash. People are easy to manipulate. Soros calls it his theory of reflexivity: youtu.be/6SyT70VJ7cM

the thing is the right became this way because the left won't listen this was brewed before trump was elected the left would abuse hit and vandalize trump supports and now this is what they get the right called it "unite the right" but i prefer "organize the right" the situation is the lefts fault. they call the rally a failure and some parts there right. im all for Hitler but we need to drop it normies hate it and it just looks cringy but we showed them we have numbers and we will fight which is the most important and they are scared

wonder if Soros attends some of these in person, off to the side somewhere. or does he just watch it all on a screen?

There are plenty of great points that both the right and left bring up. Its just that the fringe elements of both sides that make the entire lot seem like crazies.

true.

>le retarded strawman face
You idiots created your own monster and now you're literally shaking. You should have left us alone. We told you to leave us alone. You didn't listen. You poked the bee's hive. You hit it with a stick. You set it on fire. Now reap what you sow.

...in 2006

>John Titor

Anyone have the link for the original transcripts or the thread he posted in back in the day? Think it was early 2000's

Right and left are too diametrically opposed now. There won't be a reconciliation and there won't be a "war" in the sense we've seen it before.

The sides aren't clear. The only thing defining the combatants is what they believe. Not where they live, not looks, not countries. This is global. The ideological schism between progressivism and conservatism is at such a tipping point that nothing but all out violence will settle it. The battle lines can't be drawn. It will be neighbour vs neighbour. Violence in the streets. Each side dehumanizing the other, organizing through the internet without need for centralized command. Violence could be anywhere. A man in Iowa with strong progressive convictions could bomb a school in a conservative rural town. A conservative man in Los Angeles goes on a shooting spree. Global guerrilla warfare.

No way to control it. No way to predict where it will happen next. Global panic. It will set the stage for a new generation of strong leaders. Are they truly out for the best for humanity? Or seizing power while chaos grips the world? Will they believe in democracy and freedom? Or will they stamp out the chaos with an autocratic boot?

I'm not fighting anybody pal. I'm just saying what i've seen. I think that a lot of people are just larping, but there are legitimately people here that believe this stuff.

>dat account on how shitty and mad my non-white friends are
>mixed-raced lad on Sup Forums
hold up, hold up, what? ayy kek

what kind of halfbreed are you by the way?

also:
>why the fuck are they so surprised about white people being so racist to them?
and what the fuck would you expect about niggers and countryside mexicans that can't even condut themselves properly in fornt of othe rpeople (yes , by that i mean their fucking countrymen). Of course they were going to act like this, are you seriously this fucking deluded? jesus christ

If you guys start it up I'll come down and fight with you brothers

*expect from
mistyped, my bad

I don't know. It just popped into my head one day, and I saw the inevitable end of the current narrative. I could see how it would happen without the specifics.

fuck yeah lets go

Yup. It's biological in nature. Humans are advanced animals so there are all these complex outcomes resulting from simple origin points.
>'Muh groups land'
>'Muh groups stuff'
>'Muh groups women'
White men acting acting in a healthy and completely predictable way.

When you say 'leave you alone' what do you mean? Do you mean you should have been unopposed in your beliefs?

I'm not going to vote for someone who denies climate change.

I can work with libertarians on some things, but for the most part, I have to overlap with the right

>countryside mexicans

I always found it funny that the Mexicans like to pretend that its just the rural ones that are shit. Ive been to your "country" at least two dozen times for both leisure and business. Its AT BEST a shitter version of brazil, and that country blows. The only way to solve the problem of mexico is to do away with mexicans... and you really cant do that....

>what the blue fuck is happening.
The elites are dividing before they conquer.
They have done this in many countries, just never yours.

I've seen this for a long time.

My foresight is better than most, but I can't see beyond what is coming.

Lol anarchist screeching about the elites. Look at your handlers buddy.

The US would have to suffer a massive economic collapse before a real civil war becomes even remotely feasible. As long as we can remain fat, dumb, and happy, its not something most Americans would leave the couch for. This is exactly why we should have elected Bernie. He would have destroyed America within this generation, and we could have gotten the ball rolling. Localized violence will continue, escalate, and continue the divisions within the country. But I find a civil war highly unlikely until large swaths are no longer fat, and generally comfortable behind their keyboards.

It's so weird...all those intelligent white worker drones. They were just playing their video games, working, producing white culture in their own little ways.
Then the leftists and minorities started smashing the hive. Now all those intelligent little white males who were unaware and no threat to the system individually are starting to organize. The most advanced & complex lifeform on the planet is gearing up to annihilate EVERYTHING that threatened it.

It feels like they are trying to push it too hard.
Their latest Casus Belli false flag is falling apart and I don't think it's working.
It's kind of weird how a lot of the mainstream rhetoric seems to have been pre-scripted, but is no longer relevant to the changing situation.

Good analysis, but it's relevant only in the western world.
Most other places are too busy fighting for less corrupt politicians or basic rights, to be concerned by ideology.