LMAO

LMAO

can't wait for all you fuckers to get exposed and shunned by society

Other urls found in this thread:

topdogllc.com/
twitter.com/top_dogllc
docs.google.com/a/patreon.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform
twitter.com/yesyoureracist
twitter.com/loganjames
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bad bait

Enjoy it while it lasts

woah......

>In America we have freedom, europoors
Kek, humanity is doomed but at least we can make fun of americans who still think they have freedom

Be sure to let them know your thoughts

topdogllc.com/

twitter.com/top_dogllc

Do I hear a car screeching?

Getting people fired for having the wrong political beliefs is actually proof that anti-racist, communists are the true counter culture.

isn't it great knowing nazis will never ever be taken seriously in society again? The second you are outed as a nazi, your employer, your family, your friends, everything and everyone you know will distance themselves further and further away from you. Because you are the scum of the earth.

>topdogllc.com/
that website is cancer. you've been warned, anons.

easy lawsuit to win there

I'm already shunned by society.

you know that outing and doxing these people just makes them cling to nazi brotherhood mentality even more when they have nothing to return to, right? You're essentially doing the work for them.

Right-wing only organizations when?

docs.google.com/a/patreon.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform

>docs.google.com/a/patreon.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform

((( twitter.com/yesyoureracist )))
select other, type in doxing and send patreon a little report, Use his tweets as evidence

EZ-PZ

>topdogllc.com/
lmao

Respect my gender, bigot.

can people start doxxing him instead? i think it would be funny if it was some fat ugly whale behind that account.

This man and yourself both support a murderer.

You don't deserve sympathy.

So it's the same as being born a nigger?

Nope. Happened to me, and I'm fine.

What part of "right to work state" don't you understand?

This

I don't know how anyone thinks this kind of thing is going to pan out. He's not dead. He's just now without a job to lose.

Can wait until all those guys become desperate and drive you over.

B-but muh Constitution. Hahaha.

The faggot behind that twitter account should be carreful to not push someone into someone going full Human centipede 2 on his family and him.

I hope Cole hunts down these people and murders them and their families.

And I can't wait for you to realize it's not going to stop us.

serious question, is it legal to fire him for that?

like it sounds like he could easily sue them for that. i dont think jobs can just fire you for things you do outside of work

twitter.com/loganjames

be looking forward when you antifa shits step into states like Oklahoma or Missouri. Would love to see you clowns out of your element.

kek

REPORT THIS ACCOUNT

>1 post
Sage this thread everyone

This is the first of many. Leftists riot in the streets daily and don't lose their jobs. Soon, once people get used to the Right protesting, it will be the same.

when u call everyone a Nazi, nobody listens to you.

Creating a mass of angry, resentful, desperate men who feel that the current system has deeply wronged them couldn't possibly end badly.

how many years in HR do you have? right to work does not override discrimination laws.

free speech and at will employment at its finest

remember, you fought for this

>serious question, is it legal to fire him for that?
it is illegal for fire if that is the reason. political activity is protected under law.

ugh of course it's a fat jew

Cole White somehow looks like Hillary in a male version
disturbing

the official seal of everyone on Sup Forums and especially this thread

Where are the libertacucks with their Constitution now huh ? Don't you fags get it ? You ain't free in America. If you go against the system, the machine and its larping dogs will defend themselves fully until they rip you apart and make you renounce.

hey remember when a bunch of communists got doxxed and fired for supporting an ideology based on class warfare that has resulted in tens of millions of deaths worldwide over the past century? Me neither.

Seriously. The government and media is shunning these people, but this is legitimately a large group of upset people. These should be the most productive members of our society, young white adults.

How do you know?

>Oklahoma
Basically waiting for a race war here

Funny

Top Dog has a bunch of pro-libertarian shit in their little restaurant/shack. Glad to know they're Johnson-tier cucks.

Anyways, when will they take care of this fat jew doxxing our guys?

Yup. Thats how the adult world works. You're held accountable for your behavior regardless of whether you're at.

Get over it you fucking children.

>le only the leftists do this

do you think the left will care that he runs this account? you know most business are fine with associating with people who don't like nazis

KILL ALL MARXISTS

Try harder reddit.

We have no idea if he was fired for that. If it's a right to work state they could he literally asked him to come in to an office and fire him because he turned the doorknob at the wrong speed.

RTW is amazing in theory because it let's employers discriminate legally.

>can't wait for all you fuckers to get exposed

HAHAHAHA

He think we go outside!

Fucking leaf bumped it with that. You're one of those halfwits who thinks saging with an image attached doesn't sage, aren't you?

Every.....fucking......time

yes its society fault i'm a social outcast without a worthwhile job.

The guy getting people fired has been doxed.

You're too late to threaten anyone here.

>1 post by this ID
Even though you're a hit and run coward, you're just proving the only way we'll win is when we've killed every last one of you anti-White motherfuckers.

I can't wait for the race war to begin.

This is why the Klan wore hoods.

Its like the left is actively trying to get white people to chimp out

>Politically motivated hunting and destruction of someone because they disagree with you politically
How is this not terrorism?

Why does he get to have an identity but not us?

Israel is far more dangerous than a pro-White rally.

>Yup. Thats how the adult world works. You're held accountable for your behavior regardless of whether you're at.
Just like you'll be held accountable for your support of White genocide.

most hold very good company jobs...
NOT ANY MOAR

why are they trying to radicalize the far-right?
Are they retarde- oh yeah I forgot we found out he is jewish.

>Robert E. Lee

I can't wait until all these terrible white supremacists who could only come to these rallies on a Friday night because of work don't have a job anymore.

I guess they can use all that free time to get introspective and contemplate racism right? They're not going to get deeper into the movement and more violent right? Right guys?

The same way you get enjoyment from "liberal tears" these people will get from yours. They will fight to ruin your life and the system will support it. The whole things a lost cause.

This needs attention.

>How is this not terrorism?
It is but the anti-White government won't do a thing because the victim is a White "racist".

>nigger with a meme flag
fuck outta here you fucking pussy.

im sure theres verbiage in place to protect employees from making up reasons for firing them. if he had a good lawyer the judge would never let that happen

>LMAO
>can't wait for all you fuckers to get exposed and shunned by society

After Charlottesville and now the hetze against the right-wingers I totally realise that The Turners diaries is a book of prophesies

All the anti-Whites are doing is proving that the pro-White are right.

When those White people have nothing left to lose, the race war will begin.

You don't seem to understand how real life works. The constitution protects the right to free speech, meaning that the state cannot arrest you and send you to jail for what you say, which is what is applied in the US. However, there is nothing to stop people from using pressure and social justice bullshit on your employer (a private company) to have you fired. A company's goal is to sell shit to people, they would rather fire people for whatever reason than risk losing customers or having a bad image in the media. It's that simple.

Compare to any European country, including yours, where you can be arrested, fined and jailed for "hate speech".

Yes because they totally would have changed their views and saw the error of their ways if not for this.

Idiot.

what matters is
1) whether or not he can afford to hire a lawyer to prosecute his case
2) whether or not his supervisor and coworkers make his job a nightmare, or start fabricating other excuses for his termination.
3) whether his employer is willing to offer protection against #2. most businesses don't look kindly upon parties that sue them. most employers just want the sideshow to go away so they can focus on $.

>After Charlottesville and now the hetze against the right-wingers I totally realise that The Turners diaries is a book of prophesies
You ever read the northwest homeland series?

>shunned by society
Ha, I already have been shunned by society. Our ranks swell with outcasts, and we are angry. See you on the battlefield, fucker.

I am sorry that I doubted you.

there's still no proof its him, i mean he's a fat antifa jew but that doesn't prove anything

Report his criminal activity to his workplace. His behavior is extremely childish, no decent workplace would tolerate the attitude let alone the acts.

>he thinks doxing and have them isolated will make them not racist anymore!
>also thought removing a retarded statue would delete racism!

retard.

>2017
>Working
Can't be fired if you collect welfare like I do

Yeah, this autistic cable guy is taking the matter all the way to SCOTUS

>1) whether or not he can afford to hire a lawyer to prosecute his case
Virtually no one can afford a competent lawyer these days.

>2) whether or not his supervisor and coworkers make his job a nightmare, or start fabricating other excuses for his termination.
He could be in a at will state where his employer can fire him for any reason.

>3) whether his employer is willing to offer protection against #2. most businesses don't look kindly upon parties that sue them. most employers just want the sideshow to go away so they can focus on $.
His employer doesn't want the bad press. Especially now.

lmao, nazi scum shoudl be put to death. fuck nazis. Fuck trump. Fuck white people.

i reported his patreon for spreading dox and encouraging harassment... literally their own definition of manifest observable behaviour i know its like pissing in the wind

You realize that we have daily holocaust denial threads, right?

Why are you people here?

He answered and demanded to know how I got his number and why I called. Seems a bit upset by this...

fucking kek

(((of course he is)))

Can anyone get the name and information of the person running this facebook page. Maybe Mr. White wants to have a conversation with them

Did you ask him if he had battletoads?

DETAILS MAN! DETAILS!