Somali forum talking about invasion of Europe

somalispot.com/threads/every-cadaans-nightmare.28965/

"Notice how the whites are running for dear life

This reminds me reading about how Andalusia fell after 800 years, the males got involved into artistry, music and faggotish womenish discourse that resulted in a drastic generational decline through the mass effeminization of the males taking the Europeans a single day to defeat them all.

No nukes or arms are going to help you when these African's become your neighbours, the greatest cuckhold in history will happen, a single fearless African male hardened by conflict and poverty will control a 1000 emasculated white males and their women with absolute ease."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE
youtube.com/watch?v=TjkfvJl1e9s&t=1202s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And actually they might be black but they are speaking true words, burger
Especially on the :
>"a single fearless African male hardened by conflict and poverty will control a 1000 emasculated white males and their women with absolute ease."
Western men ARE emasculated

that's a whole new level of emasculated froggo.

Didn't we planned an invasion to tuvalu or some Island?
Look how that worked out, a group of neckbeard fat niggers can say all they want

Those cucks think berbers are black

They haven't met slavs or lower class anglo have they

And they wouldn't want to. Chavs and Slavs will save Europe!

Chavs are getting BLACKED enmasse here.

Elaborate pls. I imagined chavs similarly looking to slavs, with their tracksuits and thrashy behaviour. Pretty much rednecks of the UK. How are they getting blacked?

He's right you know
I remember the news when some refugee groped a girl in a russian nightclub and the whole russian village ganged up on them. We don't have that happening anywhere else.

>visigoths
>got involved into artistry, music and faggotish womenish discourse
nigger education everyone

we need to bring back Cristóvão da Gama and invade them again

He's a leftist shill taking the opportunity to post cuckold shit on Sup Forums whenever possible.

like anywhere else , blacks in the uk are a less-desired group

The Somalis on that page seem pretty redpilled and seem to openly say Europeans are behaving irresponsibly.

But as they say... Ghadaffi kept all Africans from going to Europe. He used to think of himself as the father of Africa and took in all refugees that wanted, but he stopped them from going to Europe because Ghadaffi wanted Africans to deal with their own problems and find a solution.

Then Europe killed him and of course all the refugees in Libya are gonna go to Europe when there is no Libyan government to feed and take care of them.

You mean like the ones they leep as sex slaves in rotherham?

Thx for enlightening me.

Times are changing.
Our patience has its limits, and so on.

Reminder somalis are the worst people on earth by far
They're literally the niggers of niggers

This is true.

Why do they look like rats?

These sand niggers think they can fight the white man in our own homeland? Our ancestors were literally forged by warfare. Do you think a fucking Somali could last a single European winter without the white man and our inventions?

The last time the white man stood up for white interests, it took the entire western world to defeat them. Good luck fighting the human death machine behind straw shields and machetes.

youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE

Their evil characteristics are literally reflected in their faces, they all look downright evil, sociopathic, arrogant, cowardly and simply vile in every possible way, and from experience I can tell you they behave exactly as they look

Like the ones in this video, Yankee boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=TjkfvJl1e9s&t=1202s

How sad

No argument here.

go larp somewhere else. It doesn't matter if your ancestors were "hardened by warfare" when your right arm is the only muscle not atrophied.

Some of those comments are pretty red pilled:

>People are just walking past lol, I think people are just fed up soon Europe will collapse that's what the higher ups want, drown the west with migrants who have a completely different culture to them and let conflict begin and like a house of cards it will soon collapse. Simple really instead of war just wipe out Europeans by mass migration end nationalism and create a world full of mixed children. With no identity

That's fucking brutally red pilled

white men are on average the biggest and tallest with more lean muscle mass than any other race, little boy

I won't need my left arm to pin your head under my boot.

My trigger finger works really good. Tell me where you live if you want to find out.

t. war vet

read again he's calling the andalusian rulers ( berber, arab, arab.berbers elites) - cucks

>allow society to completely demonize anything masculine
>allow women to be above the law and punish men with false accusations
>hurr durr it's the young man's fault

Fuck this society, just burn everything down. Whites becoming a minority will have the same effect, so bring it on.

HAHAHA No. Your government spends ALOT of time worrying about them or it wouldnt give a fuck about hate speech.

That's cultural street Justice. Happens in Asia all the time. Big fan. But it requires a gossip network, and white society now being forced multi creates isolation and does not build the same tight knit communities you are referencing.

western europeans are most subhuman savage people to exist, give it few years wheny they dont live in their bubble of comfort and luxury and they will become terrible once again

6200 Rosebriar Lane Charlotte, NC

5850 Serrania Avenue Woodland Hills, CA

what is western Europe ?

The skinnies aren't lying either. The Zionists knew that removing Libya would open the gates of Mordor and flood Europe with a horde of invaders. That coupled with the EU's terrible economic and social policies, led to inevitable disaster.

>he doesn't know I use all four limbs to masturbate

You don't live there.