Blue Lives Matter R..Right Guys???

Sure as long as they do their job and don't have any political leaning.

its not about politcs, its about law and order

equal BTFOing of faggots

That is entirely my point yes.

TH OSE DU B S I MEAN TR IPS I MEAN.. THATS CRAZY

What?
From what you've said, I've been agreeing with you this entire time.

IF they uphold the law.

The problem is when politicians paid for tell them to stand down and not do theur fucking job of ptorecting both sides from violence. They see shitskins crimes every day it's time they woke up and realized who the enemies of their community is.

but that does not justify violence by the right

No, pigs are one step below niggers in my book.

hi occupy wall street

we know leftists are the real racists

Boot licking faggot.

Not really. They are just cannon fodder to be used against criminals.

Smelly leftist

If they uphold the law. You mean if they uphold unjust laws that are overwhelmingly predatory to the poor and minorities. When police start preying on big business and white collar people like they do the poor then I'll start supporting them. Justice in this country isn't equal. Just like Jeff Sessions and his mandatory minimums for people who smoke weed, but says nothing about mandatory minimums for people white collar crime or for companies that hurt consumers.

>laws that are overwhelmingly predatory to the poor and minorities

These don't exist.

You right wingers are funny, you love cops but you're too stupid to realize that they are essentially the enforcers of the Government that you hate so much.

CLASSIC LIBERALS AND LIBERTARIAN MINARCHISTS ARE NOT ANTI GOVERNMENT ANARCHISTS

STOP CALLING YOURSELF CONSERVATIVES, STOP CALLING YOURSELVES RIGHT WINGERS

YOUR FUCKING ANARCHISTS

It's funny when sheltered neck bead white boys talk about how police brutality doesn't exist. Police are not your friends, a primary function of their job is to take peoples freedom away over victim-less bullshit and extort money from them.

does protester brutality exist? do rioters exist

I definitely not a right winger. I don't support the police state and the erosion of our civil liberties. I believe that the police should be held to a higher standard and be punished for their crimes. I also think that communities should direct oversight over how police operate, instead of having autonomous para-military groups that treat the public like enemy combatants.

Look at just about any protest throughout U.S. history, Which side has caused more harm to the other, the police or the protesters? It is overwhelmingly the police who cause the most harm. In fact you are more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist.

Yes.

They shut down the protest yesterday, and the gods shot down their helicopter as punishment. Death to cops.

so you would be against "police brutality" to stop neo nazi rioters yes?

The only live that will NEVER matter is Blue. You forfeit your status as a person the moment you don the badge.

Personally, I think they should just let both sides fight it out if they want to.

>Police are not your friends

Yeah...they're not my friends. And they especially aren't whenever I choose to do something stupid like break the law.

yeah your an anarchist

>"Progressive" Left wants gun control, which will inevitably lead to total gun control.

>Cops get shut-down, meaning I now have zero means of defending myself.

What next, are we going back to duels too?

>choose to do something stupid like break the law.

It never occurs to you that maybe it's the laws that are stupid? There are literally so many laws that the government doesn't even know how many their are. There was a supreme court justice who said that every American likely commits a felony everyday without knowing it. The problem is the Police state, not the individual who is just trying to live their life (So long as they aren't harming anyone else).

I am more left than right and I think owning guns is important. We need something to protect ourselves from the police state.