Man Allegedly Fired From Job After Attending "Unite The Right" Events In Charlottesville

>It appears Twitter user "Yes, You're Racist" (@yesyoureracist) is doxing people who attended the tiki torch-bearing march on Friday evening at the University of Virginia.

>The account tweeted pictures of attendee @BakedAlaska on the ground, after getting pepper sprayed, in addition to an unnamed person wearing a white suit. They asked for followers to find the name of the man in the suit (further doxing).

>An additional tweet was allegedly successful in exposing the names of two other attendees.

>According to various reports, there were violent clashes on Friday night's march, but it is unknown whether these ousted individuals participated in the violence.

>So the question remains: Is there legal recourse for this type of doxing? It does not appear these particular men were involved in violent activities; they were simply attending a controversial march, which in essence is equivalent to exercising the right to assemble (First Amendment).

>In contrast, a former professor at Diablo Valley College, Eric Clanton, had been doxed only because he was witnessed hitting an innocent man on the head with a heavy-duty bike lock at a University of Berkeley event back in April. Clanton was engaging in violent activity and online vigilantes decided to pursue his identity (which was unknown at the time) because local law enforcement had remained silent on the issue.

basicgestalt.com/single-post/2017/08/13/Man-Fired-From-Job-After-Attending-Unite-The-Right-Events

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896553741150814208
progressncaction.org/about-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur)
dmlp.org/legal-guide/publication-private-facts
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=progressnc.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProgressNow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arshad_Hasan
dmlp.org/legal-guide/using-name-or-likeness-another
support.twitter.com/articles/20169991
patreon.com/guidelines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Notice how the guy who owns that account doesn't use his name or show his face. I remember when this site would fix that in a second.

you can fight fire with fire

it's already been fixed.

Has someone uploaded this and tagged him on Twatter with a burner account?

Pretty sure this falls under some discrimination lawsuit for employment.
I wonder what the EOE actually covers...

how!!!??

is this legit? who did it?

It's a jew. That's why he's not afraid of radicalizing people and depriving them from a future. Jews are psychopaths.

Really? A jeew?!

Look at this fuck

That's him? Holy shit, what a fat little manlet.

Oy Vey

Why am I not surprised

Doxing isn't illegal, and he's doing nothing wrong.

If you have unpopular opinions and you think you can work in my business, I want you to go and fuck off. I don't need people on my phoneline clogging up that there's some fucking racist in there, it's bad publicity, and you will never be popular.

Report him, it's against Twitter TOS to doxx people, especially since some of them are innocent.

A jew manlet....

>Getting someone fired for their political beliefs.

Libbies need there diaper changed cuz they have hurt feelings.

So free speech in now illegal in murrica?

Welcome to Europe

Isn't the "that's racist" kid gif, a racist joke in itself?

I'm sure (((Twitter))) will shut it down immediately

>jew
Sup Forums was right again

No, that's Facebook. Twitter is a FFA pretty much from what I've seen.

should we messege him on twatter?

they will, he doxxed at least one innocent

and having an unpopular opinion is not wrong either. but check flag so checks out.

Already did, but need more to help out Croatiabro.

Also this piece of shit. Fucking sick of these people.

>Also this piece of shit.

what did you expect?

>but need more to help out Croatiabro.

how?

I can hear the fucking attack Jews running for their breif cases and car keys as we speak
This is going to make some dank court appearances, and to make it even sweeter it's going to force a hearing on free speech again btfoing all the motherfuckers firing people for not being marxists

Over my dead body

its all over Twitter rn. this kid is fucked I hope they got the right info.

How did you obtain this info?

They shouldn't be afraid. If they went to that march they can probably stand up to their cause and stomach it

Is he asking for another seizure?

>> attended a nationally publicized rally of their own free will
>> "doxxing"

He is now doxxing innocent people. Spread the word and contact the guy. This is a serious case of libel

Jacob is aesthetic

This has to be used, has someone tweeted that at him?

Create some throwaway twatter account and attach pics from:

Tag @YesYoureRacist with some hashtags or even tag the company he works for asking if they condone that type of behavior (illegal doxxing).

he's doxxing random innocent people, screencap and report him to Twitter

Nigger DOES know falsely accusing someone like that can you get you sued for slander and libel, right?

He doxxed one of his own too. A liberal doing a "social experiment" went around wearing a Nazi armband, and he just doxxed him without thinking. I contacted his employers, reported his Twitter, and reported his Patreon.

Isn't firing someone over their political beliefs illegal? The guy can sue right?

Holy shit, he's asking for donations bcuz "anime trolls" are trying to shut him down.

Fucking amazing man, good job.

I like how anime posting is becoming more and more associated with right activities

What's his company?

>yet another fucking white male appropriating the image of a Person of Color
>literally digital blackface
>(plus it's a kid)
Is there some way we can get SJWs to cannibalize him over this?

>Create some throwaway twatter account and attach pics from:

do you think its smart letting him know he is doxxed?

Didn't someone expose his identity? Logan Smith, was it?

Ironic considering he jacked off to hentai

Get those Twatter accounts moving, the bastards suspended both my accounts

These people are are giving support to terrorism and providing the opportunities for terrorists to hide. They may even be terrorists themselves. They must be denounced and stigmatized. It is incumbent on us alone to root out terror in our communities if we ever want to live in a society free from terror. This is not about privilege, it's not about hiring practices, SJWS or immigration. It's about living on safe streets, free from fear of random and wanton terror. Take a hard look in the mirror, and see that this has gone too far.

he is trying to get people murdered.

I called the numbers and left messages looking for logan. he will know soon

An employer can fire anyone for any reason.

progressncaction.org/about-us

Sure, if they want a lawsuit.

in right-to-work states.

Gee, i wonder who past that legislation?

The whole Point of this PSYOPS, was to brand people as White Supremacist. Then to collect Data, and analyze it.
You show up to any event branded as Right-wing/Alt-Right/Free Speech rally you are playing into the PSYOPS.

>Closing thought... Would they dox CIA/FBI niggers(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur) as well?

They really need to realize that getting people fired for their beliefs will turn them farther to the right.

Fuck, given the nature of the entreprise I doubt they'll give a fuck but who knows
Liberal scum like him deserves to live worse than rats

>A Jew

We need two more shitty holocausts or one really good one.

Don't fucking tell him. We need to mess with him first.

would be nice to know who the self-righteous leftist is. For purely neutral reasons.

I see an email address there, should we send them some emails informing them that one of their employees is engaging in illegal activity? Maybe paste some legal shit too?

He already knows. He posted a low resolution screencap of Sup Forums already and shilled his patreon link.

ALL HANDS ON DECK FAGGOTS
MEME WAR NOW

is this allowed in twitter? for god sake if yes i wont enter on twitter ever again

I have to say that this is pretty well deserved. If you go to a rally with retarded neonazis, you really don't deserve to have a job in the future. Let's all help to out these guys fully. It should be easy to do.

make sure to mention he is doxxing innocent people, tweet related

>anime nazis are onto me
>send shekels pls

It's like living in USSR all over again.

>goy they are bad people, paid me if you want to help

Jew republicans

>tfw your name is jacob dix
>and then you get public exposure for being a meme nazi

Okay, get on this anons.

Paste this shit too
dmlp.org/legal-guide/publication-private-facts

>In most states, you can be sued for publishing private facts about another person, even if those facts are true. The term "private facts" refers to information about someone's personal life that has not previously been revealed to the public, that is not of legitimate public concern, and the publication of which would be offensive to a reasonable person.

looks like a lot of these images are getting deleted famalam. i bet you the fat faggot is reading this thread right now. hahaha hey man fuck you.

I hate how these shit sites never tell you who the fuck they are... THEY ALL FUCKING YANKEEY FAGGOT SHITSKIN LUVING COMMIES EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!

Oh yeah FUCK HOWARD DEAN!!!

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=progressnc.org

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProgressNow

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arshad_Hasan

Or maybe this legal shit

dmlp.org/legal-guide/using-name-or-likeness-another

>Using the Name or Likeness of Another: The legal claim known as "misappropriation of name or likeness" is a species of invasion of privacy. Over time the courts also recognized a legal claim for violation of the "right of publicity," which is closely related. You commit misappropriation and/or violate the right of publicity when you use an individual's name, likeness, or other personal attributes without permission for an exploitative purpose.

The nazis on Sup Forums are only anonymous nazi. In real life they suck any ones dick for enough shekels. This guy was retarded to think white supremacist is coming back. Guess Darwin has his way ey?

delet this

not for an illegal reason they can't. right to work doesn't mean what you think it means

>leaf flag

Never fails.

That fuck is clearly breaking Twitter's rules too so report him

support.twitter.com/articles/20169991

>Posting another person’s private and confidential information is a violation of the Twitter Rules.

We should do this for the next Black Lives Matter movement.

Oh ya. They dont have jobs.

Fuck the meme war, this bitch deserves the oven

we should send anthrax or an ied to his house

Twitter is probably gonna make his account an exception.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from the consequences of that speech. No one likes nazis.

Everyone who is a famous leftist is exempt from there system user.

even fewer like communism.

Because he's the hero Sup Forums deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

Also report him on patreon. He's breaking their ToS as well by collecting money in an attempt to harm other people.

I called them out on Twitter /1

If this cause is righteous, noble or even morally right, why would anyone be afraid of doxxing? Why would it be a problem for family and employers to know you're involved in politics?

Why are you afraid?

Good point.

patreon.com/guidelines

What's wrong Sup Forums?

I thought you were all about free speech? Did these meanies hurt your feelings? Don't you want mommy to find out about your proud and righteous protest?

:)

your fucking fake flag doesn't fool anyone dipshit, get the fuck out of my country

this