Fucking Vegetarains

Red Pill me on vegetarianism/veganism. A family member is going vegetarian and is being a major fag.

It is good for you and the planet.

A vegan, a pothead, a faggot, a feminist, a tranny, and an atheist walk into a bar.

That was just one person.
Everyone knew because he wouldn't shut up all night.

As a vegetarian myself I too find it a bit hard not to be all faggy about it. It's simply the superior choice. And frankly I'm a bit offended by how everyone is raving about climate change but no one dares to touch the meat. Honestly meat should be illegal.

I don't like meat that much or needless suffering. I was vegetarian. Hard as a bodybuilder, but doable. Veganism on the other hand, that's autistic.

that dude is bulimic

>Dude
It's actually a girl, or was i guess. Fuck modern society

>not even once

I'm vegetarian, but not a dedicated one. I simply avoid dairy and meat as much as I possibly can. It's loads healthier for me, I don't follow the strict guidelines that a good chunk of vegans and vegetarians follow though. Cutting meat out is a great thing though, its good for the environment and you. You have a much greater chance of getting various types of cancer and other diseases if you consume dairy and meat every day. I limit my dairy and meat intake to maybe a couple times a month if I'm out with the boys and I want a burger or something. It's also cheaper too, not buying meat will save you a lot of money. Veganism is some bullshit though, I gave it a shot for a short period and there's so many fucking rules it killed me.

A common misconception is you can't lift and be a vegetarian, that's patently untrue. You can easily get your protein fix as a vegetarian through many different sources. If you're lazy enough like me you can just get it through Whey protein since whey is a grey area in vegetarianism, that's what I did when I was lifting.

Vegetarian diet with a small portion of meat daily is the best diet. Also GOMAD

be nice to him, he made the right choice. maybe he is wrong about other things but not in this case. you should actually join him and make him a truly red-pilled vegetarian/vegan.

hitler was vege. It's fine, they're just doing what they think is right

you mean anorexic
most bulimics are fat

it's perfectly fine as long as you eat dairy/eggs. Avoid the strict vegan versions.

Go keto, it's better

Vegetarians and vegans are actually retarded, the most important nutrient your body needs is protein. It's almost impossible to fulfill your daily protein requirement while being vegan.

Fish, lean cuts of beef, chicken, pork, lamb, it's all actually good for you. Good luck trying to fullfill your protein requirement with eggs and spinach.

yea if Hitler did it it's a red pilled diet confirmed right?

>be skeleton
>still have fat chipmunk face

kek

Once their digestive system stops working, the weight loss begins.

>A family member is going vegetarian and is being a major fag.
I wouldn't mind vegetarians if they weren't so fucking arrogant, annoying, and invasive.

Good for 6 months if you want to lose weight, that's about it otherwise nothing good about being a vegetarian, it's dumb af.

lol it's impossible to be protein deficient on a calorie sufficient diet. barring complete stupidity of course like living off of sugar water. protein is a huge meme and its recommended intake per day has rapidly declined in the last 30 years. they used to believe low protein was a major cause of health problems worldwide and that is not true.

>my whore of a cousin somehow gets into college after getting teen pregnant and forcing her grandmother to pay for the abortion
>goes full into liberal arts
>comes back a semester later preaching about vegetarianism
>we go out for wings (small family tradition at christmas time)
>she orders a full plate of wings
>wings arrive
>she picks at one for 20 minutes and loudly proclaims she feels sorry for the chickens and won't eat any more
>tell her off for wasting food and eat them myself

why? your feelings?

You can get your protein fix through rice and broccoli, that's all you have to eat. But there's also a ton of other options, many of which are even more protein dense than rice or broccoli. It's a common misconception that you can't get your protein from a vegetarian diet. And you don't need to eat a ton either, protein dense foods like nuts and beans pack a whole lot of protein. A cup of pinto beans contains between 15-20 grams of protein, that's nearly a third of the FDA recommended intake for the average man. You could seriously get your protein fix from 3 cups of beans so long as you aren't lifting.

source? why would their digestive system even stop working? it's their esophagus and teeth they should be worried about.
their digestive system absorbs more calories in shorter time, simply because it has to. also their metabolism slows down, simply because it has to.

>Vegetarians and vegans are actually retarded
>It's almost impossible to fulfill your daily protein requirement while being vegan.

Incredible.

It's a f-m tranny

That's still a lot of beans.

yea

No, you dumb american. Meat is extremely inefficient to produce and methane is a just as bad as CO2 if not worse. There's two big differences between methane and CO2 - the superfluous methane would disperse almost immediately if we stopped making it and nobody needs meat unlike fossil fuels which we currently can't fully replace.

not eating toxic corpses != being a massive faggot
It's just like (((new age))) movement shitting on actual creative spirituality. You have to get rid of the projected duality and get into the real truth.

>if you don't eat corpses, you are automatically a faggot!
Wrong, dipshit.