Fellow bongs

fellow bongs...
..we cannot let burgers attain all the glory...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&t=331s
youtube.com/watch?v=4wEUi4qlOQk
youtube.com/watch?v=ec827udnFbc
youtube.com/watch?v=VL3A_6-U69M
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1369743/Gurkha-fought-Taliban-awarded-Gallantry-Cross.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bong version of cville when?

Soon

...I suspect what has happened will inspire a big identity march in europe

were too cucked m8

hmm

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&t=331s

what couldve been

Gotta hand it to the burgers, it's pretty much impossible to imagine a rally like that in yurope in the current year.

all your goy are belong to us

your queen applauds your patriotism goy

Good luck britbongs, your country took your guns and there's literally more cameras than you.

You guys are fucked

Anglojuden

>Good luck britbongs, your country took your guns and there's literally more cameras than you.

Didn't stop the derkas from suicide bombing instead.

Really wish once we unfucked ourselves here somehow that we could come rescue y'all again, maybe by arming the fuck outta your right wing.

We know you got plenty of them, given that jox shooting.

The people who rose up during the French Revolution were without arms and had to face the foreign mercenaries and cannons of a thousand-year-old regime that would lock up political dissidents in the depths of an impregnable dungeon. If they could succeed in storming the Bastille and forming a new government, I am quite sure that the English people of the present century can do the same if only they have the will.

keep faith, lads

Associating with Nazi is suicide.

They are hated universally, fuck the fascists, fuck Nazi, DIE

Im right wing too, white and proud but not a fucking Nazi, my Granddad died fighting this SCUM

>French Revolution
Really horrible analogy, Anglo

Well yes he did, he did indeed. And not only did he die fighting this "scum", he also killed for it. And now you enjoy all the fruits of your labour and murder. And I really couldn't be more happy to see your nation drown in shitskins. :^)

The revolutionaries faced the foreign mercenaries after the regicide of King Louis XVI, not before storming the Bastille.

Your Grandfather will always deserve respect...
but it didn't have to be this way user....

pic VERY related

youre a pos for altering that image.

We stand with you brothers

Not in direct conflict, but foreign troops were threatening the people before the Bastille was stormed, indeed even before Necker was banished.

You're going to be called a nazi anyway.

Praising hitler and throwing sieg heils in the street is retarded, but so is condemning them at every turn. Especially if some of your ideas overlap.

UK will rise again, sun never sets.

>tfw no right wing scottish party that supports independence
why live lads

This is the cold truth.

Search "Scottish Dawn"
thank me later

Interesting, I've heard of them before but never really looked into them.
The way they describe themselves sounds like I could get arrested for participating in a rally or whatnot, fuck our lack of freedom of speech.

>Weeks before this guy got arrested an ISIS member was arrested in fucking Shoreham
>The council has been trying to build a mosque the last few years

Strange a Shoreham man might not be all that fond of them

they are high energy
youtube.com/watch?v=4wEUi4qlOQk

For you, I say see this
I applaud your valiance, but UK is doomed already. Once arrests are made against thought-crimes, you have lost. It shows your own government, law enforcement, and maybe even military are against the people. That is a trifecta that is certain to keep the common people enslaved. Especially since the laws and government are on the side of the muslims and their Sharias Law, mass immigration, etc. London has a mudslide as a mayor, for christ's sake.

I'm sorry brit user, but I don't see how Britain will ever recover. Honestly, I'd almost suggest moving out to a nation that actually lets you voice opinions without throwing you in jail. Good luck either way, but maybe a "weather the storm" approach is better for survivability.

Yes! Unite fellow Anglo bros

His image is better, yours is gay, we want mosley

(((Britain))) is dead. A resurgent Anglo-Saxon England is needed.

No, that would be disaterous if that happened here. It would be like handing out free sugar coated bluepills to the next generation

we still have time to make things right

This.

Ive always said Americans will lead in the revolution to come. When we do its imperative all Eurobros follow suit, otherwise you wont get another chance.

nah you are just smart, when the west burns you will have your factories going and can buy back your empire, just kick out the damn moslems

it's a nice thought user

it's also just retarded on many levels

Finally, some fellow bongs who aren't fucking defeatists.

Our countrymen aren't wholly cucked: youtube.com/watch?v=ec827udnFbc
Unfortunately, our media and politicians are.

Defeat ?
I dont like that word m8

everyone's standing still, how is that a 'march'

use your brain m8
the video is only 2 minutes long...

you think they stood there all day ? lol

Kek. I've got more. This time from Londonistan.
youtube.com/watch?v=VL3A_6-U69M

This is my least favourite thing about fellow bongs

Nah mate, Britain is a dead horse. Used only to keep the four nations that make up the UK in line, ramming a "one people" identity down our throats in a similar fashion to the EU. Britain is a globalist creation and was used to carve out an (((Empire))) for the Jude to exploit and control. They swelled their coffers off the backs of the English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish. No working men of Britannia and Hibernia ever saw a dime of the wealth that was coming in from the plunder overseas, yet these people did all of the fighting. Britain needs to go. Let's go back to our independent nations co-operating together.
Glad to see I'm not alone in my thinking.

Been prepping hard. Kevlar vest, riot helmet, Balaclava I got as a gift from some AZOB lads in Ukraine, writing my own fashy manifesto.

We need to step up and take on the Leftists and Islamists. Though I am for the Ethnostate, I do hope we can get Sikhs and Gurkhas fighting alongside us. They deserve Honorary status.

Britain made the Empire, not some kind of trashy Saxon kingdom that didn't even have all of England.

Guy on top left looks strangely mudskin. Oh well, he can fight for us.

You're kidding right?

He's not muslim, anyone can tell.

Brits are very swarthy sometimes.

>Though I am for the Ethnostate, I do hope we can get Sikhs and Gurkhas fighting alongside us. They deserve Honorary status.

FUCK OFF

ah...
home...

Reconquest already faggots

Faith and patience lad, the Yanks are doing God's work and will be able to rekindle and refresh the hearts of many an Englishman

shadow + mud and dark lighting in general. the guy behind him would look shitskin too if it wasn't for his light hair.

I didn't even know about this until a mate shared it with me. Impartial BBC at it again.
It's pretty inspirational in that it shows there are lots willing to stand against our destruction. This is one rally with little coverage, with 10,000 people. How many others in this country share the same views?

>Though I am for the Ethnostate, I do hope we can get Sikhs and Gurkhas fighting alongside us. They deserve Honorary status.

I am unfamiliar with Ghurkhas, care to elaborate?
Sikhs can have an enclave, I guess, maybe, depends how many muslims they cull

fool question. What unit is this?

Don't be dense. Obviously Honorary status in a country wouldn't be the same as a Birthright national.

The Sikh Community is doing a fair bit to go after Muslim rape gangs and we have a long and proud history of both Sikh a day especially Gurkhas fighting for us in the Armed Forces.

Judging from the berets, I think Royal Marine commandos.

The Royal Family have been a real let down, especially since Brexit.

elite SASsy Squad Penis Platoon

I just hope we revert back to our Anglo-Saxon roots and fight back. The English have been played for centuries, enough is enough.

what's the downside of the White man walking away, removing all energies from a system now openly advocating to kill Whitey off?

>have a seat in a lawn chair
>watch it all burn
>profit

I'm a welshnig, and I find it ridiculous how English identity has become a sign of racism. You see people outraged at ENGLAND flags. Ridiculous. You have to be "British", which is meaningless now due to Pakistanis and Jamaicans being "British" now, or you're a racist English football hooligan. Some people need a right slapping of the sense into them.

This shit right here.

I wouldn't mind English pride if it meant British started to refer to Empire pops.

I love you dad. I know you'll do us proud.

It's okay Bingland. We can make you OUR colony this time :^)

T. Ahmed from London trying to cling on to his failure

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1369743/Gurkha-fought-Taliban-awarded-Gallantry-Cross.html

This is pretty much your average Gurkha.

We fought them in some really bloody battles back in the days of the Empire. We realised these little men who are hard as fucking nails should be on our side. So we have Gurkha regiments in the Army. I did a parachute course with some and they wouldn't even flinch at the prospect of jumping out a plane for the first time. Mad cunts mate, well worth looking into them further. I believe they have already secured Honorary status here for their families.

Sikhs are very promising and do assimilate and cause very little crime. They too are Warrior castes and would need to prove their Honorary status by joining the fight against the left and invaders.

Yeah, but it's been perverted into just being an umbrella term for any pair of feet that walk on this island, rather than any true British ethnicity. Maybe we can go back to British after the purge.

You three aren't alone, I've also thought of us returning to our old ways, making England English again, better yet Anglo again.

Sure we have benefited the world in many ways with our empire but now it's time to stop, as now we're hurting ourselves and have been hurting our culture for far too long.
Britain to separate would be in some ways a shame but a new Britain could be formed, an actual alliance rather than the merged state we have now.

Thank you for mentioning this. The fact that people show contempt for the St George's cross and shy away from the English identity, disgusts me. The English, as well as the Welsh, have a right to be proud of the heritage and culture. I do not consider myself "British" and I hope no other Anglo-Saxon Englishman or Brythonic Welshman consider themselves "British" either. It's an artificial concept, not a natural one, and it's gone past it's sell by date. The Jude is responsible for the British identity.

RULE

This manifesto I am creating revolves a lot around the Anglo. Even the symbol is derived from the Sutton Hoo mask.

Also could you imagine how scary the would be to March in mask/Balaclavas with Anglo face mask patterns on it? Shields are common place in riots now, Anglo design shields can become a thing.

if a guy with magic powers could snap his fingers and all of the world would instantly turn facist

im not even sure i could forgive them for what they have done.

there is a 40% chance i would still wage war for revenge even if they are on my side now.

The future is Germanic - the Anglo and the Kraut will rise again. No stopping us this time, lads!

True. Britain was to be the lion of the tribe of judah. In other words, it was to be the sword of the enterprise of international jewry. Just like the united states is now being used to implement the jews will through the ZOG military industrial complex. The white man was used as the soldier of the international jew, and now that they don't need us, they think they are going to wipe us out. Up england, the home of the germanic anglo saxon warrior.

Your country is shit, full of shit people and muslims.

Used to think this - rather silly. No more brother wars.

Except against the French.

And I suppose there's no harm in exhuming Churchill's remains and pissing on them.

t. spic

fucking spic

Yeah I've read that story before, I assumed it was a type of chinese because he looks chinese, what the fuck are Gurkha's, chinese indian halfbreeds?
>Sikhs are very promising and do assimilate and cause very little crime.
I hope you're not suggesting Indians living among us after fighting for a fucking ethnostate, you can respect your neighbour and their family without inviting them into your home to live with you

>shit people and Muslims
>and Muslims
Caliph of Andalusia detected.

im not mad at the todays brits, but there has to be something done. i just cant let that slip. there must be some kind of revenge for their crimes.

but the biggest revenge would be against the russians for what they have done. i would wipe them out. also annex all of poland.