Baked is losing his eye sight

They're actually spraying toxic chemicals in peoples faces. They're trying to kill, maim and disable you for the rest of your life, they're trying to forever change what it means to be you. ANTIFA is no better than the Muslims in London throwing acid.

The Charolettesville event should increase your zeal, not decrease it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=iNN2aU3ADdM&t=0s

These people are pure evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnZkzh9JEWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Start a brawl, pay the toll.

He got exactly what he deserved for being such a larper. I hope what's happened this weekend will help Sup Forums come back to its senses.

>I hope what's happened this weekend will help Sup Forums come back to its senses.

This. Eye for an eye won't cut it anymore. The only way to deal with these subhumans is to take out ten for every one of our guys.

>peacefully protesting and live streaming is inciting a brawl
Meanwhile
>carrying bats and makeshift weaponry and screaming "Our Streets!" is peacefully protesting

Reaching 1984 levels of hypocrisy there donkey

idiot

this dessert loving faggot deserves no eyesight

Just think of what will happen to antifa for being such larpers.

There will be genocided worse then Armenians in turkey

AND IT COULDNT BE FUNNIER
youtube.com/watch?v=QnZkzh9JEWQ

if you kill your enemies they win

>right winger attacks below minimum wage black uber driver threatening her with death and gets kicked out
>threatens students at a white supremacist rally with genocide
>gets rightfuly maced in self defense
Sup Forums: My poor poor Nazi, poor Nazi. A Nazi murdered someone today but the real problem is some Youtuber whining on twitter because he was maced.

Antifa is the same as Nazism, they're the same! They're the same thing!

Going into a dangerous situation not wearing your full self contained, self repairing, threat detecting battle armor. You backwards 1930s style nazis are so pathetic. Techno-nazism is the future.

>the absolute state of Sup Forums

Can we just stop caring about muh pr and start killing the left? It's not that hard as the recent events show.

Has certainly brought me back down to earth. Seeing our heroes being humiliated taught me a lesson

TALK SHIT GET HIT. I HOPE THAT NAZI LOSES ALL OF HIS EYESIGHT. I'M GOING TO MURDER EVERYONE OF YOU NAZIS. LOOK HOW SCARED YOU LOOK?!
GOOD RIDDANCE!

One occurred before the other, if antifags are going to behave like pakis they shouldn't act surprised when some random guy snaps and takes the bait against all instructions handed out to /ourguys/.

As a left wing hero once said. One death is a tragedy; a million is a statistic.

>The Charolettesville event should increase your zeal, not decrease it

Dont need to tell me senpai.

Can't wait when Trump executes all Antifa for treason.

The left and kikes are behaving like those pro-muslim dykes and queers, deep down they want to be manhandled and persecuted.

Can't wait until more commies get killed.

Real talk, what do people think they're accomplishing by going to these rallies? Do you think you're changing minds?

Also why are so many right wingers acting like Charlottesville was just some innocent generic political demonstration? It was explicitly a protest against the removal of confederate statues. Stop making it hard for people to stand up for you.

>Man goes out to peacefully protest and livestream
>Get attacked by protestors with acid and metal baseball bats while police do nothing
Wow, they sure got humiliated hard!
Fuck off shill.

open season on leftists yet?

when does it start?

Oh no, some Jew cunt supported by the Nazis is losing his eyesight.

Such a tragedy.

> JEWQ

maybe the car guy had only one eye, revenge, sweet revenge

>It was explicitly a protest against the removal of confederate statues
>some innocent generic political demonstration
How are those things mutually exclusive?

>He can only see 3 feet infront of him

He can see his knees then.

Anyone who went that larp fest got what they deserved

Race war by Christmas

>the virgin acid attack
>the chad plow

leftists aren't even good at their one job, being terrorist kikes.

10/10

Showing support for your side in real life is important.
If people with your view never go out and protest it and get media coverage then everyone is just going to think you're a bunch of larping faggots.

>It was explicitly a protest against the removal of confederate statues.

And what the FUCK is wrong with that? It's an assault on a part of white identity for no reason. An assault on American history. MUH BASED BLACKS love it because it means crushing whitey. And the same leftist praising this also want to remove Washington statues. You think that's bad to protest it?

>Stop making it hard for people to stand up for you.

We don't need fucking cowards who hate white people here. We need white nationalism.

>BUT BUT I CAN'T STAND UP FOR YOU, YOU BELIEVE IN GENETIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RACES.

Piece of shit.

Antifa is full of nothing but impotent wanna-be terrorists and they have the gall to name this peaceful protest a Nazi/kkk rally like buzzwords somehow make them justified in their malicious and sadistic behavior.

TBF Baked always exaggerates a bit. His vision is probably going to be ok after a few days. At least I hope its the case. People on youtube mace themselves with bear spray all the time

Knowing the nature of the Jew, he probably injured his own eye on purpose to play the victim.

Nazis should be marked for life. It's what our great grandparents would have wanted

I can't fucking wait for some real political street violence.

Can't wait for trump to execute you to secure a 2nd term from moderate normies

Are you fat?

faggot.

>someone who explicitly talks about white genocide and the jewish question
>HES A JEW

why are you new shills so bad at this?

Imagine what WHITE GENOCIDE would be like.
You would have to flood EVERY & ONLY white countries with millions of non-whites.
Then you would have to demoralize ALL whites by screaming the R-Word! at them if they objected
Then you would have to pass laws to FORCE integrate all those non-whites into every facet of White society
Then you would have to…Oh wait. This is already happening!
They say it’s “anti-racist” but it’s simply anti-White
Anti-racist is a code for anti-White

as another left-wing hero said: "History repeats itself first as tragedy then as farce"

The fight is not being carried out on equal terms, ANTIFA have no honor and they will soon be sticking people with HIV infected needles.

Something needs to change.

just start shooting them, its what our ancestors would've done.

kek if you really believe that, if it makes you sleep better.

Eventually the statue removal will get to thomas jefferson and george washington, you can maje the case that of someone was not acting against the current system at the time that opressed blacks they are in the same si de of the opressors.

Ahh poor baby. Do you need some milk?

It was bear mace, and I have a very hard time believing that it damages eye sight since I'm sure you'd of heard about the "poor abused bears" by now.

This thread is full of shills

I hope Based Alaska recovers so he can help the Americans when they inevitably chimp out and eradicate antifa cucks.

ebin digits, comrade
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

dead communists get me so hard

fucking fat coalburner and her nigger pets getting REKT lmao

>that image
Trump is the most pro-Israel president in US history

I don't feel even a hint of sympathy.

He should try being less of a pussy.

You got it all wrong. It would have been nothing and forgotten in a week if they left didn't sabotage it, unleashing their antifa pets on that crowd. Instead, they made it national news.

Protests are annoying but they tend to trigger the left in exposing themselves as the massive anti-white cunts they are. Soon enough, even normies will have to pick a side, even the google kike super liberal betacuck wasn't safe from "progressives". The extremes are going to eat the center, violent confrontation is inevitable.

That video was "it's a just a prank bro" on a whole new level

It's the strategy, if you lurk on pol for 2 more years you'd understand.

Lmao what a pussy.

Oh, just watch the link. Damn, so that shit turned out to be acid... kinda feel bad about the milk jokes now.

Well, I guess it's time for the gloves to come off isnt it?

All you've done is made martyrs you fool. People won't forget this

On the upside, he'll now get to wear an eyepatch and look badass.

Does he need more milk?

chad and bobby

people won't forget the women dying to the car either, that faggot with the car ruined everything and needs to suffer for the rest of his life for being such an autistic piece of shit

>that one guy with the red wings shield

oh ya, the quintessential example of white terrorism. go ahead and post about ted kaczynski and dylann roof because you've exhausted all cases

>antifa spraying chemicals in peoples faces

so, when will le based drumph outlaw them? lel @ burgercucks

I hope you're next fuckface.
He was on the right side of the barricade; and take that flag off, you literal fag.

>change is bad for its own sake

So you don't actually want society to be more egalitarian? Why? I suppose you're also against things like putting Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill?

Real fucking easy for you to say polandbro. This is america we're talking about, not fucking 95%+ white poland where christianity and right wing belief isn't considered insane.

And what are you going to do about it? They immediately called the national guard during this event. Get any more violent and I wouldn't be surprised if they start calling in drone strikes.

You're such a fucking cuck its not even funny

Kill yourself

Does he not know there was a fucking attempted communist revolution?

Where we we are going we don't need no eyes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I stopped listening when he said "the police weren't doing their job". They came to start shit and expect the police to risk their lives. What a bunch of faggots.

ok this is fucked up. and guess what guys, the communists are going to get more violent after this, not less.

I agree I'm fucking mad.

You right-wingers always complain that nobody on the left is willing to hear you out. If you're ever wondering why that is, consider how this conversation is going.

What a fucking pussy.

I was thinking the same thing.

And why do people think putting foreign substances (milk) in your eyes is a good idea.

Bring on the milk strikes! The Right needs more milk!

Just like the rioting Leftists who got run over got what they deserved?

DON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE MAN! JUST STAY INDOORS DONT EVER DO ANYTHING TO HELP OUR CUASE YOU FUCKING LARPERS MAN! HAVE JOINT BE A DGENERATE GO FUCK A BUNCH OF FEMALES BUT REMEMBER TO SAY IN DOORS AND DO DRUGS AND OTHER STUPID SHIT
fucking end yourself

>A Nazi murdered someone
self defense is not murder, sorry to disappoint you

I'm a hundred times more pumped now than I was before C-ville. Wherever we are, if we reveal our intentions on the streets, we need to be aware. To be on guard. Ready to respond. We're determined. We're white. We'll win because the future is ours. Hail the white race

Milk is life.

You would call your great grandparents nazis if they were alive. Hell you probably call your dad a nazi because he's not completely supportive of you cutting off your testicles and slicing your dick in half

If its fucking acid he is right to be in fucking pain. You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

So he's saying that Hitler was justified?

You were never going to listen, leftist cuck.

what the fuck is this kike implying?

Pic related, further context. Would that cause permanent damage?

Nobody shielded him? It's almost like it's gods will??

if the police didn't intervene we would have been find you fucking idiot