Civial war 2.0 hype

Are you burgers gonna start something soon?
I'm at the edge of my seat here!

No

This is the second coming of the north korea/america blueball show.

What a shit season.

Sad!

Why can't the right into violence. I am so eager for a new happening. Nothing has happened for so long.

What in the fuck is the context of that, kraut?

Why not?

I read a thread some days ago about a burg talking about how easy you could tart a revolution and be succesfull with only 10% of the population. Also he said that about 60% of the US military have said that they will join the revolution.
Maybe someone has the screencap because I can't really remember

G20, tolerant left

Too much debt for war.
People aren't going to quit their jobs to go beat up their neighbors all day.

Its just going to be bar fights and weekend brawls at the capitals and college towns for a few years.

Might turn into war after that though, stay tuned!

Unterm Adolf wär das nich passiert!

Nah, the burgers are too pussy to do anything literal betas

>tfw cant have American Civil 2 + Nuke the Norks + Sink the Chinks all at the same time

I am become sad.

It starts now.

Godspeed

A war sounds like a really bad idea.

I agree with most of the people on Sup Forums that People of Color are evil and must be destroyed! But a war sounds so exhausting, and Sup Forums is so much comfier. I think we should stay here instead and try to win the culture war via posting. That will teach People of Color a thing or two, don't you agree?

They are too prosperous and soft to go to war. As long as there is a McDonald's and Netfix, the Americans won't go to war.

nigger

this /thread :(

the war will start when the economy crashes next

Pls do, this Ukrainian bullshit is taking us long enough already.

I say we just have a day with out white men. Oh wait civilization as we know it would stop and all the lights go out.

Im gonna go straight to pedowood and hang Colbert from a lamppost.

lol no. if we didn't go to war in the 60's it ain't happening now. the alt-right is all bark no bite

I'm finna burn hollyjew down

>the alt-right is all bark no bite
Didn't a guy just ram his car into some protesters and killed like 3 people?

pictures on the internet will save the white race!

Stfu pussy

And 99 percent of people are literal betas

he killed one, the other two were from a helicopter crash. not even close to the high score.

Because that's something to be proud of and in some way helps promote right wing ideals.

I agree

Wait for Trump's inevitable impeachment. Republicans won't let Trump drag them down and destroy their public image, so a betrayal within the GOP is inevitably gonna happen. That's the point the army will split up and civil war will begin. Charlottesville is a nothing burger.