How does it feel to support a terrorist organisation Sup Forums?

How does it feel to support a terrorist organisation Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/07/06/politically-fueled-cop-hatred-has-taken-another-innocent-officers-life/
nbcnews.com/video/mother-of-man-who-is-accused-of-causing-the-car-crash-in-charlottesville-speaks-out-1023605827709
nationalreview.com/article/437937/black-lives-matter-21-black-men-killed-over-two-days-july-draws-silence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk, I don't support black lives matter

name 1 person BLM has killed

His name was James Alex Fields Jr

Idk, I don't support Antifa

name 1 person Antifa has killed

I know, Hillary Clinton just seemed like such a nice person at the time. I'm sorry op.

nypost.com/2017/07/06/politically-fueled-cop-hatred-has-taken-another-innocent-officers-life/

This BLM shit is a powder keg waiting to go off. They already have shit like 'punch a nazi' that fuels unnecessary violence.

yeah except they havent actually killed anyone

Man just look at this shit, the screams false flag.

nbcnews.com/video/mother-of-man-who-is-accused-of-causing-the-car-crash-in-charlottesville-speaks-out-1023605827709

Put yourself if her shoes, would you really be this calm if you found out your child killed someone and might end up in jail for years?

nationalreview.com/article/437937/black-lives-matter-21-black-men-killed-over-two-days-july-draws-silence

lol that's not a BLM killing, stop spreading fake references
why is everything a false flag? Grow up and start engaging with what actually happened rather than connecting lines in the sand

BLM. Multiple police killed with actual chants to have them killed. Meanwhile the right doesn't advocate violence.

Another thread where OP hides their flag because they are some pathetic loser shit poster

>Meanwhile the right doesn't advocate violence.

You not been watching the news in the last 24 hours? Someone commited an act of terror in the right's name. Last time I checked that makes you a terrorist organisation

Or are you going to argue #notallmuslims crap

nice comeback wewlad

This is now the face of terrorism in America

You forgot to change your flag back after shitposting on that other thread

When Sup Forumsfags can't win an argument they just start complaining about the flag
You're about as sophisticated as a nigger

face of terror

They are killing eachother. Source?
US homicide statistics. At these rates, there's no way someone from BLM, that is black, hasn't killed another black person

homicide isn't the same as terrorism

what happened yesterday was an act of terror, some chimp shooting another chimp isn't

You don't need to kill in order to advocate for terrorism. The definition of terrorism is the unlawful use of violence and intimidation. I'm pretty sure the whole "punch a nazi" rhetoric falls under this. Not to metion the decapitated trump photo shoot or that time CNN interviewed that guy that stormed the stage at a trump raly, showing him off as a hero.