Pansexual dad is raising gender-neutral child

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/family-mum-daddy-dad-mummy-10978802
archive.is/OuxRg
youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

>Parents Louise and Nikki Draven are raising Britain’s first gender-fluid family, bringing up their four-year-old son Star Cloud to “not get hung up” on being a boy.

>Star’s mum is Louise, who was born a man but having hormone treatment ready to fully transition to a woman.

>Dad is pansexual Nikki, born a woman but who dresses some days as male and some as female.

>Star is being brought up as gender neutral – told by his parents he is “a person” rather than “a boy”. He is free to wear make-up, paint his nails, pick out boys’ or girls’ clothes and play with dolls.

>He will go to school for the first time in September wearing a boy’s uniform – but with pink vest and socks that he has chosen for the occasion.

>And the youngster himself says he might grow up to be a man or a woman.

>Asked by our reporter if he is a boy or a girl, he says he is a boy. But he changes his answer when Nikki interjects with: “Or are you just a person?”

Will you force your kids to be "gender-neutral", Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298715/Children-young-FOUR-given-transgender-lessons-encourage-explore-gender-identities.html
eagnews.org/michigan-pushes-schools-to-teach-transgenderism-throughout-the-curriculum/
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/03/swedish-gov-advocates-sex-change-12-surgery-15-will-parents/
archive.fo/aKoKZ
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003
archive.is/8wMFZ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is one of the cases where being a single mother is better than two parents.

>mother is better
At this point, Id say burn it with fire. But it would be faster if I just did it to myself.

Poor child

absolutely disgusting

How come in most of this cases it's sons becoming daughters and not the other way around?
>Who could be behind this?.jpg

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

This is so sick, total neglect from parents is probably what caused her to be this way

I always knew angelina jolie was fucked up in the head, but pitt is a fucking cuck who cant even look after his child. Absolutely pathetic and disgusting.

Cause girls with dicks are apparently the ultimate lifeform.

Is this any different than brainwashing your child into your religion?

How did Americans become so much degenerate in a few years?

Where did it all go so wrong???

religion isn't always degenerate

Sick parents who do that should not continue their bloodlines, so, in the end, they actually are doing good eugenical work by excluding themselves from the gene pool.

I've never though i will agree with this. With religion i at least know what to deal with.

that mom looks like jabba the hut. dat one huge bitch. im just happy she didnt try to eat the child

>become so much degenerate in a few years
It just becomes exposed now via media propaganda

These people are fucking assholes...

Shouldn't parents want their children to be privileged...? Is it not a parental impulse to want your child to have the best life, greatest advantage they possibly can? Altruism has gone way too far, some people are too altruistic for their own genetic success.

Fucking hot

that kid is already brainwashed and evil looking by age 4 wtf.

It makes me sad to see how he's a normal weight now, but will almost certainly grow up to be obese due to the environment he's raised in.

Peter Griffin gone trans ... say it ain't so

It is nothing altruistic.
Delusion and egoism for their tormented souls.

Where is this? It can't be real, surely

it's like pharma isn't even creating an entire new industry. Right when weed is taking off....

Nothing genetic involved.
It is trauma based and transmitted.

These people would advocate that the state take children away from religious couples raising their kids in a religious manner.

The only way Shiloh could get her mother's attention was by becoming underprivileged, in this case by claiming sexual dismorphia. I feel fucking sorry for that kid. Fuck the parents also

Their parents are idiots. Its good that they kill their offspring by this means.

That's one example where, if the parents died in a fire, I wouldn't feel bad for the kid.

disordered sexuality is a mental disorder
gender confusion is a mental disorder

>These people would advocate that the state take children away from religious couples raising their kids in a religious manner.

That's already happening in Ontario here.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298715/Children-young-FOUR-given-transgender-lessons-encourage-explore-gender-identities.html
>Children as young as 4 being given transgender lessons which encourage them to explore their 'gender identities'

eagnews.org/michigan-pushes-schools-to-teach-transgenderism-throughout-the-curriculum/
>Michigan pushes schools to teach transgenderism ‘throughout the curriculum’

ttps://heatst.com/culture-wars/canadas-new-law-lets-government-take-children-away-if-parents-dont-accept-their-gender-identity/
>Canada’s New Law Lets Govt. Take Kids Away If Parents Don't Accept LGBT Identity

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/03/swedish-gov-advocates-sex-change-12-surgery-15-will-parents/
>Swedish Gov Advocates Sex Change At 12, Surgery At 15, Against Will Of Parents

archive.fo/aKoKZ
>I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

Male-to-female transsexualism is in general far more common than the reverse.

kill me

mfw i read threads like these

It's altruism as in the desire to support the weak even at cost to yourself. See here, the mother considers her adopted children more weak, underprivileged, in need of her help. It's an all-encompassing mothering instinct rather than one directed at her own genes, so even when there is zero benefit to her she'll mother those who she perceives as needing her. But conversely, she sees her true daughter as already strong and advantaged and thus not needing her help. So yeah she is pretty delusional, but that's what allowed her altruism to act so strongly upon these children. It's a combination of the two things. Similarly to how you can get a bitch to suckle kittens, despite this being an obvious waste of resources from a genetic standpoint.

I legitimately couldn't tell which was which in that photo. This is disgusting though, and I feel terrible for the child. This is one instance where a child truly should be taken from its parents and given to people who won't mess its life up as badly.

>Teaching your children Christianity is brainwashing them
>Teaching this is perfectly fine and not brainwashing
Fucking leftists need to get the rope already

Also, about the whole "transgender youth" thing... How are people pushing trans validity so hard that they don't realize this is entirely different from post-puberty and especially adult transgenderism? Has everyone forgotten that kids really like trying out identities and are also easily influenced? I highly doubt most of these children are actually transgender. Most are probably simply curious about the opposite sex, or think being trans seems cool and unique, and have no idea what they're actually calling themselves. Giving surgical or hormonal "treatment" to young kids is probably just going to screw them up later, from either infertility or dysphoria about the new sex or both. All for people taking a kid's phase way too seriously. It's like if you only fed your kid candy and people celebrate you for following the kid's will despite all the health issues they'll develop later. Transition should be reserved for legal adults to decide for themselves.

Brazil

Because of feminism, the fact that it's easier to be a girl, and weird shit in the water/food. They want to sterilize us.

>Transition should be reserved for legal adults to decide for themselves.
why should this be legal at all? tell me how this contributes positively to society

As a treatment for a mental illness, I suppose. Though I don't know the effectiveness of non-transformative treatments like therapy to accept your birth sex, and there is the fact that most trans can no longer reproduce. Maybe the people who are trying to push for genderless society are doing a good thing, and people will be satisfied just by being called their preferred pronouns without feeling the need to transition. But all in all, the positive or negative societal effect is probably insignificant due to the very low population of people who are actually interested in transitioning.

>i know the facts say I'm a woman
>I know everything about me is female
>I choose to ignore the facts though and my opinion is now fact
Jesus Christ

not really sure how that solves the problem exactly.
genderless societies are working against nature and science and are doomed to fail (taken over by alien society with strict gender roles (Islam))
i honestly think what we have right now with the trans stuff is just a fad

Because it's easier to be weak.

>i honestly think what we have right now with the trans stuff is just a fad
I can agree with that. No idea how genderless society would work out since as far as I know it's never happened before. Probably an inconvenience.

It's been shown time and time again that for a lot of them it's just a phase.

>About 88% of children who have gender dysphoria do not hold those beliefs when they grow older.
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789

>Only 12% of boys who believe they are transsexuals still believe so when they are older.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003

archive.is/8wMFZ
>MRI scans indicate that most MtF transsexuals are either men aroused by the thought of possessing female genitalia or homosexuals who want to seduce straight men

Hormone blockers prevent puberty, the earliest age I've heard of them being prescribed is 12.

This kid's fate has already been decided at 5, he's going to be raised as a girl or "gender-neutral", and given hormones and surgery as soon as it's legal, all because he made the mistake of picking up a girl's toy. There's a picture of me somewhere at about age 6 when my cousins dressed me up as a girl and put makeup on me, because we were kids and it was a game. I went straight back to playing with dinosaurs and thought nothing of it because, guess what, I was fucking 6.

My parents, coming from a less insane generation, didn't assume I had identified as a girl and have me cut my dick off or prevent me to be a normal boy at the earliest possible time. Parents from this insane generation might have whored that picture all over Facebook to get attention and "he's so brave :)" posts, they might have contacted local news and had them run a story about how brave I am and how they stand for LGBT rights.

Children can't consent to sex, but can decide their own gender and legally undergo irreversible medical procedures. We don't even try little kids under the same laws as adults because we recognize that they're little retards, and yet they're supposed to have enough experience and maturity to understand their own sexuality and gender at 5.

This is child abuse pure and simple.

It's almost like something happened in 2018 that really opened the floodgates. What could it be?

Holy Fcuk we need a nuclear war asap

Because it is socially advantageous to be a girl rather then a boy at the moment.

That's the look of a future serial killer, drug addicted psychopath if I've ever seen one.

>Susan Golberg!
Why am I not surprised?

There are three genders. Man woman and thing.

This is sickening. I'm so fucking sick of these Trannies. Keep the "T for Tranny" out of LGB.

no idea

Call the damn authorities!!!!!

And I wouldn't blame the kid at that point.

They probably would't do anything.

I'm starting to see a common theme here:
>fucked up parents
>raising gender neutral males
>girls can be themselves
>but force the males to be girls
>wut
Literally what the fuck. Fucked up parents shouldn't have any kids.

aaaaaaaaaand he fucked it

I only count one. Men, and property.

one step closer to legalizing pedophilia

I only count one, myself and my property

>implying those niggers she cherrypicked from africa aren't THE most privelaged motherfuckers ever to live.

>live in 3rd world country
>everyone around you dying of diseases already cured in the modern world
>one of the biggest film stars in the world comes to your village and randomly chooses YOU to come and live in her mansion
>get to call your adoptive brothers and sisters privelaged
I can't make this shit up, yo

>myself
You're a spook, user.

That would do more harm than good.

>hey i can indoctrinate my kids
>but you aren't allowed

>every authoritarian ever

And they say the slippery slope isn't real.

Reminder that this is quite literally "cultural Marxism"

Just like Marxism sought the destroy the concept of class, cultural Marxism tries to destroy the concept of race, gender, sexuality, and turn everything into a grey blob with no identity. This is where the idea of "gender as a social construct" and "gender-neutral" come from.

Are we going to see these same pictures plastered all over the news in 10 years after one of these kids shoots up their school or commits public suicide? James Woods was right.

>How they deal with misgendering from clients
"I take cash or credit."

>mfw this thread

The destruction of Christianity moral values for one.

True. I've never seen fat parents NOT make their kid obese.

Half of it is having junk-food all around, not setting good examples of health and nutrition. The other half is the fatties literally don't want to suffer alone. Misery loves company.

>Star could
Aaand I'm out. I'm fucking done.

Nuke

The thing on the right fuckin looks like peter griffin as a tranny
Kid looks like its about to eat someones face
btw Gott strafe England

THIS THREAD!!

Reminder that these practices are child abuse and the "pioneer" in gender bullshit was a pedophile who molested boys such as David Reimer. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

10-15 years ago, these parents would be arrested for child abuse. Times have changed.

when are you going to join the right side?

Literal child abuse

That's about the only hope the kid has for turning out normal.

If every child she has is a different race, why would the white one feel like an outcast? Would they not all feel like outcasts from each other? What about the fact that the white child is literally the only one to look like its parents? Does that make it an outcast?

Angelina Jolie spent so much time thinking about her kids' ethnicity that it's blinding her from common sense. Judge your kids for the content of the character you instill in them, not the fucking color of their skin

>Goldstein

Really makes you think