Religion Board

Can we create a seperate board for the discussion of religion that isnt Sup Forums and/or /x/?
thepetitionsite.com/571/445/400/separate-religion-from-pol-and-x./#published

its called /his/ you fucking moron

I don't want to share a board with a bunch of satanists and pagans.

why? so it can be plagued with christposting and fedoramemes? no way just look at what happened with "Sup Forums" and now someones dead.

>what is /his/

Religion is the foundation of Western Civilization. It is forever relevant.

I like this idea.
/re/eeeee

/his/ is not specialized on religion

Sup Forums is already full of this and it will make /re/ fun.

/rel/ - religion
/420/ - Alcohol/Tobacco/Weed/Vape
/christ/ - Christians only (similar to how Sup Forums formed.)

We could use a few changes to help the community get along better.

would be great, maybe this shithole would get better and pure aids like /his/ would get better too

what if we merge Sup Forums, /420/, /christ/, and /biz/?

Stupid fucking Skeptic newfag piece of trash, GTFO of here you fucking degenerate. Sup Forums should go to war against trash like you, coming in here like a newfag, then going straight to youtube pretending you're the genesis of memes et cetera, can't believe Sup Forums tolerates you, guess they're getting weak. I heard Molyneux of all people using 'REEE', gawd damn alt lite cocksucking skeptic piece of shit.

wew

>/his/ is not specialized on religion
its history AND humanities you shit stained trog

>420
>not /vi/ for vice

Bump for this
I've been asking for this board for only religion.
I'm hoping if I can keep asking I'll get what I want and we can finally get rid of these stupid religion and theology threads

So just Scientology then?

skeptics position literally built on no position are upset they can't contribute anything meaningful to discussions want to continue secularizing politics as if religious views are not only mere myth, but somehow have no influence over people's decisions..

Blind leading the blind, insist anyone with any sight leave them while their world falls to pieces.

Stfu trash

this.

Yeah no thanks,Sup Forums is a Christian board. Theres never more than 1 or2 Christian threadsup. You should be mad at the varge pagan larping jew atheist threads, not the humble Christians.

>Calls other people Jews while worshiping an Israeli-born Jew as your God as a part of a Jewish spin-off religion that originates from Israel
Is there any group of people that is less self-aware than Christians?

There is so much retarded in what you just said, I don't' even.

Well you really showed me with those hot arguments.

How can I into arguments when there is nothing to counter?

your stupid jew religion shit would have gotten banned on Sup Forums along time ago if fucking mods would stop it. Its always been like this.

>Sup Forums is thing I believe in

fuck off to reddit with your hivemind bullshit