James Fields did nothing wrong

Hey folks, earlier I posted looking for footage, and now I have put together a simple case in defense of James Fields. Credit to anons for webms, not my work. Unless he confesses some form of intent, I don't think he'll have much trouble severely cutting the charges or at least not getting charged with terrorism. No threads have complied the evidence yet, so here it is.

The first webms show the vehicle before it accelerates, moving down the road at a slow speed. During that time a communist hits the vehicle with a club, hard enough to dent the rear of the vehicle significantly and startle the already frightened driver. One webm is slowed down to show the hit, and the other at normal speed so you can observe when the car accelerates. Only after this hit does the vehicle accelerate. The photo proves that the vehicle was dented before it hit anybody. Once Fields runs into the vehicles and people and comes to a stop, he has no choice but to reverse and run away, as those same communists that hit his vehicle rush his vehicle with weapons, as evidenced during the footage of him reversing out down the street. Note that the communists who attack the vehicle are already armed with clubs and that one of them knocks a hole in his rear window. /ourcar/ will be just fine. Since I can't post multiple webms/images in one post, they will be at the top of the thread.

>if the vehicle was hit, you must acquit

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1502644547914.webm
i.4cdn.org/pol/1502614033341.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=qFR-iHmTWVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slow motion hit.

Normal speed to show acceleration after the hit.

Proof of hit before the vehicle made contact with anybody, they struck first.

And finally, reverse footage, note the hole the person puts in his rear window with a bat. No choice but to reverse out and escape.

bümp

So he freaked out and decided to kill some commies, his car was going to get damaged anyway

bump

>cyclist not panicked, clearly a false flag

You fucking autists are so cringey

What did you expect a passing cyclist to do in a split second event? Stop in front of camera and put both hands to his face and scream like the home alone kid?

burn in hell shill

plot twist it was a woman, or gay, clearly freaked out though and pushed accel, found out harhsly there were cars ahead, reality struck, and had to reverse out of rwanda

The main point is that the car was hit by a bat before acceleration, which implies the possibility that this wasn't premeditated and he was panicking.

The implication is that Fields is not speeding down the street and so not intending to plow into the crowd you colossal muppet

so what? he killed someone. that's the point.

>IT WAS A FALSE FLAG!
>it was really antifas
>I mean it was someone paid by Soros!
>OBAMA ORDERED IT
>wait not he wasn't a false flag, he was innocent!
>look at the pixels, BACK AND TO THE LEFT! BACK AND TO THE LEFT!
>what actually happened was that the dude from Quantum Leap took over his body and made him do it

Shut up. If the car was hit prior. He gets off, . Brake lights are lit so maybe he was on both brake and gas

exactly.

>Confirmed that his vehicle was being attacked before the collision.
I don't think it is going to matter though. The (((authorities))) want their pound of flesh.

attacked because he was driving into a crowd of people lol

just going for a drive was he? fucking idiots haha

lol watching the progression in Sup Forums logic is incredible

Antifa strike smash car.
Kid panicked and fat footed the break and gas.
He was justified in reversing out as quickly as possible as the mob started hitting his car with weapons.

its a white rag right? Menacing.

Not that we should play into that narrative that this guy represents the movement. But he either did that on purpose or he was a stunt driver doing a false flag.

this car wreck is what happens when larpers are confronted with reality

>implying it was him driving
>I always remember to take my glasses off, shave my neckbeard, grow a more pronounced brow, and shapeshift my nose before driving into a crowd of soros-funded leftists

Yeah, good luck with that. Do you specialize in bird law by any chance?

How would the attacked know what he was going to do ? The guys life was in imminent danger. It's completely obvious.

perhaps if you repeat it enough times maybe it will come true, you could try praying extra hard to kek as well that might help

>Antifa strike smash car.
>Kid panicked and fat footed the break and gas.
>He was justified in reversing out as quickly as >possible as the mob started hitting his car with >weapons.

Yep. It's a cut and motherfucking dry case. No jury will convict after watching these vids where antifa chimps out.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1502644547914.webm
antifa tries to smash taillight out, causing dude to panic-slam on the gas.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1502614033341.webm
More dindus converge with baseball bats and start smashing at the car before he GTFO

Stop posting you yellow toothed tea sipping effeminate puke

i will be very interested to see where this case goes, (You)Kuck

No it was a flag pole, people were also throwing objects. The point is, he was in a hostile environment and that was clear.

>But he either did that on purpose
So why did he brake?

he was driving his car at a crowd of people. doesn't take a fucking genius, mate.

No way he's getting out of this one. Social media wants blood. Facebook and twitter have spoken.

a man drove into a woman and killed her. i believe those are the facts you are after.

Not from what I saw.
>car gets attacked
>driver panics
>attacks intensify
>injuries
>death
The liabilities fall on the people who attacked the car. Easy win for any decent lawyer. He should sue the city for not keeping the violent rioters in check and damaging his car.

It's almost like Sup Forums isn't one person

you dont say?

Bump. He literally did nothing wrong.

wtf

>The point is, he was in a hostile environment and that was clear.
He could have stopped and backed the fuck up 100 feet or so before he got into trouble. He went full Sup Forums.

The point is, over here in this country, you can kill people if you have a legitimate fear for your own life. And depending on the circumstances, either receive a much lesser, or no punishment. I know that's hard to believe living in the Islamic caliphate of bongistan, where you can literally go to prison for having incorrect opinions, but here it doesn't work that way.... Yet.

i did say

Woman? That was a communist, no harm no foul

Being in the road is illegal

already you're twisting the events.
>man drives car into woman
>woman dies

hope that helps

>woman
you misspelled obese coal burning commie

He was driving on a road, in a vehicle with brakes. There is no way the attacker could have known his intention, it is not justification to swing a flagpole made out of admantium steel at his taillight.
Probably why he kept going.

Follow the rules of the road next time.

i hope he gets free, the chimpout would be worth it.

See, what isn't obvious about the criminal justice system is that although you are legally entitled to show up to a town where you don't live armed for a brawl, when things invariably go to shit: nobody is going to give a fuck when you plead "I was in fear for my life".

The dumbass started a fight with an angry mob, panicked when they acted like an angry mob, and rammed his car into a crowd of people and several other vehicles.

I wouldn't be surprised if this kid is eventually acquitted of all charges (good luck finding an impartial jury BTW), but his life is effectively over. Every BLM activist will have his name and he'll live in hiding like George Zimmerman, even if he DOES dodge jail time miraculously.

If you want to LARP "Civil Rights March" role-reversal with a bunch of skins: either go unarmed or avoid killing anyone.

If you fuck up your self-defense legal kung-fu in the slightest, you're going to PMITA Prison.

jesus why would they all run up behind it, what the fuck did they think he was going to do?

>surely he will not reverse we have him now

The law is autistic you retard.

It's clearly apparent by his only being charged with 2nd degree murder so far.

He hit another vehicle in the midst of a riot. By hitting that vehicle, the collision resulted in a chain reaction that killed some stupid protesting roastie.

If he shuts up, there is no case beyond involuntary manslaughter.

why did he drive towards?

checkmate.

Virginia is a no retreat state, you don't have to run away from attackers, you can use deadly force. It was his choice to do so.

>why did he drive towards?
Same reason the other cars were driving forwards.

It was a one way street retard

>dies doing what she loved
getting run over or eating a sandwich?

isn't that boogie's wife's bull?

anybody have a sound version of this angle? The YouTube one I had got shoah'd before I could download

what did he intend on doing by racing his vehicle towards a crowd?

> 1 post by this ID
> did not watch the videos
> did not read the comments
> reddit spacing

Go shill reddit fag

Fucking hell... I don't know where you influx of retards have arrived here from, but in each thread you have an ID so that you cannot samefag. Fucking hell. Are you some Leftists mum who has never been on the internet before?

See, here in the land of the free, you need to prove intent of the crime you charge them with, beyond a reasonable doubt. An intern at any law firm could get this dropped down to reckless endangerment on footage alone. Unless he actually confesses to wanting to kill someone, he's walking free.

Absolutely.. And as my earlier picture shows, a vehicle legally occupied, counts for castle doctrine. You don't even have to have a legitimate fear for your own life. You can use deadly force simply to protect against an unauthorized intruder.

dumber than sneaking up behind a horse and then slapping it on the ass

videos with sound show him hitting the gas before he approached the crowd, was definitely trying to run those people over.

All the videos I've seen CLEARLY show his car being attack BEFORE he hit anyone. Can you show a version that show a different chain of events? I'll wait.

what did the antifag intend when he attacked the car with a deadly weapon?

aw don't cry wee man you'll break my heart.

Ok. We'll see if the kikes and elites let him off that easy. Pro tip. No.

Not for strict liability laws.

Don't pretend to be a lawyer if you aren't one.

We need you to better than that user

>hoods!!!! next time lamers!!! hoods!!!

>the brake lights were lit, you must acquit
Get ready for zimzam 2.0 goys

This is before the car was hit. Note the brown power box and barrier poles on the right hand side of the picture. Compare withThe guy who hit the vehicle is by the guy carrying the black flag.

I have watched the videos. My argument is it doesn't matter if he was in fear for his life. Good luck getting a Jury to believe that.

How'd the roastie die? hit by one of the cars he hit or what?

burn the coal pay the toll

Not for clear cut castle doctrine cases.

Don't pretend to be a lawyer if you aren't one.

top kek, this.

youtube.com/watch?v=qFR-iHmTWVo

are you actually joking?

I won't go breaking your heart

>James Fields did nothing wrong
James Fields did nothing at all. He's just the fall guy.

They don't look like KKK. Probably penitents

I get that you really, REALLY want this to be another Dylan Roof, but it factually isn't. Sorry.

>Same reason the other cars were driving forwards.
>It was a one way street retard
Please try not to inject reason and common sense into this argument. SJW's will not tolerate anything other than a guilty verdict. Mob gathered in and blocking traffic?
Ok I guess. Cops sure do a shitty job of enforcing laws to prevent a tragedy. But they have no problem busting someone after it goes down. It's really their M.O. Just like Jeff Sessions getting all bad assed about "racist" white people now. Let's see him go after crooked dems like hillary and BLM or Antifa.
I bet the blowhard hillbilly won't.

Coronary

They charged him with 2nd degree murder, in which you need to prove intent.

Don't pretend to be a lawyer if you aren't one

Comedy Gold.

To play devil's advocate:
Why was he going down the road in the first place if there were protesters blocking it, if not only to run them over?

Oh god please

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! IT'S OVER! IT'S ALL OVER!

I think he should sue CNN for calling him racist. Nobody has even knows if he is racist. Maybe he just thinks Nazis and white people are the best. Thats not wrong.

>Why was he going down the road in the first place if there were protesters blocking it
hmmmmmmm
>why was he legally driving in the road while protesters were illegally blocking the road?
he doesn't need to explain

Why were the cars in front of him there too? They must've been all in on it.

>are you actually joking?
Nope. I saw it from a different angle. His car was struck long before you could even see it in this video. Besides, unless you can prove intent this is a reckless driving charge at worst. He's walking based on all the evidence I've seen.

There is a lesson to be learned here: Don't fight a car. You'll lose.

to give em shit before heading home? i would have.

In the first webmd, before you circle the cyclist, you should have paused it the moment the car passes by when for a split second you can see the break lights on, showing the guy is slowing down.

Also, make it all one vid and upload it to jewtube.

This guy caused it. I'm pretty sure attacking a moving car is some kind of felony.