She's right, as usual

She's right, as usual

#ImpeachDrumpf

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/08/11/rolling-stone-bob-dreyfuss-collects-every-lie-sebastian-gorka-one-place/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

worthless fucking cunt should be skinned alive and every leaf city should be truck bombed

he's the best president since fdr

if there are any real Nazis and KKK members out there, kill Maxine Waters first.

wtf I love trannies and shitskins now

if only that were really true Jewish crash would be averted in time. it's not though

>Klan in the streets

Pouring gas on the fire as usual.

maxine waters is a parody of regressives

she lives in a mansion and keeps "colored" people on the dem voter plantation through cultural marxism

>the nazis have assumed control!

Yet she's complaining about it on a public forum using her real name and she hasn't been publicly hanged yet. What gives?

UH

FUCK DRUMOPF
NO NAZI NO PUTIN NO FACIST USA
IMPEECH TYRANT NOW

oyyy veyyyy

Fuck off

Doesn't she unironically believe there needs to be a blacks only party?

Kek I love maxine unironically. Gives the republicans a much better chance.

>klan in the streets
Bitch where?

I wish drumpf was a white supremacist
But unfortunately, hes a huge faggot

Wait, were the Klan there? Unusual of them to show up at something where no masks are allowed.

>Bannon
>White Supremacist
[Citation needed]
>Gorka
>White Supremacist
[Citation needed]
>Klan in the streets
What Klan members?

Cba looking but I hope this senile nigger actually said this. Some people I love to fucking hate

So they're keeping the statue, right?

There should be a blacks only party because these cursed motherfuckers ruin everything
They ruined the democratic party with their gibs and identity politics
It used to be a nice working class party

>Maxine Waters
>not a retarded thot

She didn't even know the difference between North and South Korea.

Hope they keep this up so we have an even bigger landslide in 2020

This is funny. Look at this.
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/08/11/rolling-stone-bob-dreyfuss-collects-every-lie-sebastian-gorka-one-place/

kek i bet she thought that was a real zinger

and just how the fuck do any of those opinions correlate hm faggot?
i'll wait
tick
tock

wow. she's still a cunt.

I love how leftists pretend their years of constantly browbeating white people isn't the reason for the rise of white nationalism.

White people's long fuse has just about run out. If the left keeps poking the bear, what happened in Charlottesville will look like child's play compared to what's to come. History, if libshits knew anything about it, has shown us time and again that when whites "cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war," we're capable of producing fire and fury that's unprecedented.

Dems are going to get taken down hard for this.