Commies and nazis killing each other in the streets

>commies and nazis killing each other in the streets
>civil discourse completely disappeared from all corners of the internet
>"if you aren't with me, you're my enemy" mentality increasing exponentially
Is the correct response just to reject all this political bullshit entirely and live your life above all this petty squabbling?
St. Francis was right all along...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BCWlblRiI
i.4cdn.org/gif/1502668706938.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What part of "the fire rises" don't you understand? The correct response is to continue to speak and fight for what you believe in.

>mfw far left and far right spill blood on the street

listen....you are either a far left-wing Communist globalist or you are a far right-wing nationalist fascist, moderation is dead in america you must pick a side other wise you will be crushed by both sides.

Love in peace and raise your children far from the degeneracy. When it all goes to hell, people like you will be the ones left to rebuild.

>Is the correct response just to reject all this political bullshit entirely and live your life above all this petty squabbling?
yes.

pick a side and fight u faggot. the time is coming and u will be fodder if u don't fight.

youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4

That

>Is the correct response just to reject all this political bullshit entirely
Yes.
The source of all this conflict is ideology.
People are literally killing and dying over some fucking spooks.

>civil discourse completely disappeared from all corners of the internet
Never been such a thing faggot.

I for one welcome the coming chaos

Things are pretty comfy if you don't live in a jewcity. I don't konw why you guys are escalating this beyond what is actually happening. I live in lex, KY and shit has been chill as fuck, and I doubt most people here know or give 2 shits about what's happening outside the state. Chill, OP.

this, bring on the happening to end all happenings

You sound like a luke warm Christian. You need to be a fanatic in everything or Christ will spit you out.

>larping this hard on a sunday night
is your homework for tomorrow done yet?

Heighten the contradictions to hasten it's resolution.

This is literally the best timeline. Just wait until they release the virus. The tears are going to have a taste of blood in them.

The rally was such a success because it now is forcing people to pick a side. Drew the line more clearly, less vague.
For example it has outed Conservative Canadian leader Andrew Scheer as a liberal cuck completely.

SEIG HEIL!

Yes, keep your head down, be quiet, and in a couple decades whites will be 30% of the population and there will be no fight

They will own your children, and as they attack and abuse them everyday, they will tell them the history of you and your grandfathers that means they deserved to be attacked.

NO! There comes a time when one MUST TAKE A STAND! Fuck the degenerates. You need GAS.

>Heighten the contradictions to hasten it's resolution.
Didn't Marx say that

ur cute

Yes he did. And millions of liberals died.

What is it exactly you want?

That was the correct response years ago. Now, the correct response is to go full 1488 and to start taking action. Initiative wins the war after all. After it's done, we can all go home and stop caring about politics completely.

>all these statists killing each other
>capitalists selling them goods to do so
>in the end the statists will be sevely weakened
I am perfectly fine with the events currently unfolding.

Civil wars dont happen because a handful of uppity faggots take to the streets to beat on their literal inverse image

No civil war until the majority of people reach the fuck it point. Outside of this and the other online echo chambers people do not give a shit about anti fa Nazi frogs confederate statues or Donald Trump

show me 1 instance of a major economic power descending into civil war over political bullshit

The resolution user.

The correct response is to take a third option. reject authoritarianism.

and what does your resolution look like?

ancaps are just monarchists that wanna hit the reset button

Oh, what a naive and delusional lolbertarian... Like all of them.

does this mean the race war is soon?

"Individualism is a path fraught with obstacles, and sometimes angry mobs, but for all its hardships it is the only one worth taking."

Lurk 2 more years.

what did st francis say?

You sound weak. Also your shit is literally nothing compared to Weimar. Grow a pair, man. WTF.

fren, I've been here far longer than you have.

What I'm trying to ask is, why are you an accelerationist, and what do you want to accelerate towards to? What does your synthesis look like?

>meme.jpg
that was horrible. and read up more on anarcho-capitalism.

Dude, like, just run lmao! And let others fight the fight! There is not much that I hate more than cowardice.

Alright, assuming you are not a shill, it's the same idea as wanting automation to replace all jobs as to force a solution.

Now do you get it?

Total disillusionment: Noone at all trusts the government or believes in its' ideology, vision or notion of justice. Check.
American government is dysfunctional: check. It spends all its power to fight itself, while only making mindless blunders otherwise.
Compromise is impossible: check. It's us or them, both in the government and among the population.
Violence is escalating, people are radicalising: also check.

Soundtrack for this thread. youtube.com/watch?v=t6BCWlblRiI

it's almost like berlin before the nazis

I know you your bullshit ideology and its just as flawed as communism because you dunces cant even reconcile what natural rights actually imply

here is a short primer

So you're one of those fully automated luxury gay space communism types?

Don't worry, kike. Your time will come too.

SAGE

Nah, I just want to see the solution, what ever it might be.

Hamburg though. It's what you get when your city is red-red-green. May it rot in hell.

thats a nice fantasy and im glad it hits your check boxes but until people struggle to feed their families and find work no one is going to do shit.

Show me ONE instance in history of a well developed rich country devolving into civil war

ill wait

Yes

So because different people under the umbrella of one ideology disagree on the definition of certain terms that ideology can't work? you don't think fascists have some disagreements about their brand of fascism?

I thought SPD were merely social democrats

Droves, but you'll just go all no-true-Scottsman on me, won't you?
It won't necessary be a civil war, more likely a coup. But due to America being so large and inhomogeneous, someone is bound to sperg out, and it might escalate.

The Internet wasn't around back then.

Onlin echo chambers can make you believe that civil war is the only option left

It doesn't matter which side you pick or don't pick.

The jews have control over all sides and will always continue to destroy white people.

>Droves of rich nations devolving into civil war
Listen Ivan i know a fair bit of history and current events and my question is legitimate and still stands if your willing to answer

My main disagreement with the right side of libertarianism is that you all refuse to see land as a unique aspect of production and your ideology lacks a means of managing common resources.. hell it doesn't even acknowledge that such a thing exists

full disclosure i consider myself to be a geolibertarian and detest communism before you get all COMMY REEEE on me

>georgism
>not communist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh baby.. "common resources".. this is too much

The distinction between common property and state property is lost on royal libertarians like yourself. Common property is that to which we all have inalienable rights. State property is that which the state actually owns, and can dispose of as it sees fit. For example, a public right of way is literally a right of way. Under principles of common law, nobody, not even the king, could close a traveled road and make it private property. A state maintenance truck, on the other hand, is state property, which can be sold if it no longer suits state purposes.

The earth, therefore, and all things therein, are the general property of all mankind, from the immediate gift of the Creator.

--William Blackstone

It is a royal libertarian notion, and not a classical liberal ideal, to treat land as state property, for if land did not rightfully belong to the state, how could the state have granted it to favored citizens?
Classical liberals, not royal libertarians, are the ones who deny the state's right to appropriate the earth and allocate it to privileged individuals on favored terms. Classical liberals also who hold the key to abolishing taxation, by suggesting that the community (not the state) charge a user fee to landholders based on the value of the land.

i get it though you really dont have an argument since none of your youtube philosophers do either

He was basically Eckhart Tolle of the day but more eloquent. Great guy, read up on him.

If you're not gonna join protests and be active, then yes, life your life and forget about politics

>smoking on rail
>Looks at """protesters"""
>Looks at couple fucking
>Looks back at """protesters"""

tfw

What is that memeball even of?

>"you will be crushed by both sides"
You mean they'll knock on my door, ask me a few questions, and shoot me if I disagree with them? That's retarded.
You British people are the ones who should be worried about extremists shooting you at your doorstep for not accepting their ideologies (hint-hint: I'm not talking about political extremists).

>Is the correct response just to reject all this political bullshit entirely and live your life above all this petty squabbling?

ahhh nope.
there are insane people out there wanting to destory you, you have to fight back

That is what I've done. I don't hold opinions anymore. I just nod my head, cut conversations short, and say "I don't know" when I'm asked what I think about something. It's easier this way, no more of this tiresome mind poison, I just don't give a shit anymore.

apathy is death

I think that's Switzerland.

True. You're either a fighter or a victim. There is a major civil war about to take place; either the globalists win and we will enter the age of transhumanist globalism or we will enter the age of Men; were we give back the being his humanity.

Soon.

It's more probable than you think.