Pray the Rosary

Pray the Rosary.

In "The Secret of the Rosary" by Saint Grignion de Monfort, the great Saint says the following:

>"Even if you are on the verge of being damned, even if you have one foot in hell, even if you have sold your soul to the devil as sorcerers do, even if you are a heretic as hardened and obstinate as a devil, sooner or later you will be converted and saved, if--mark well my words--if you pray the Holy Rosary devoutly every day until death for the purpose of knowing the truth and obtaining contrition and forgiveness for your sins."

The Rosary is the ultimate prayer, containing both verbal and meditative prayer. During each decade of the Rosary, we meditate on the life of Jesus Christ through the eyes of His Mother.

The Rosary is the prayer of the gospel, the complete contemplation of Jesus Christ's life; and it is from Heaven.

Saint Monfort goes on to say:

>"No one can disapprove of the devotion of the Holy Rosary without condemning what is most sacred in the Catholic Faith: i.e., the Lord's Prayer, the Angelic Salutation, and the Mysteries of the Life, Death, and Glory of Jesus Christ and His Holy Mother."

Saint Bonaventure says:

>"He who neglects devotion to the Blessed Virgin will die in his sins and be damned."

Finally, to all who say the Rosary is a "vain repetition". I would remind one that Jesus Christ gave us the Lord's prayer to recite word for word. We are instructed to "pray ceaselessly". Even the Angels in heaven repeat "Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God almighty, who was and is and is to come" without ceasing... David repeats in his psalms over and over again.

The Rosary is anything but vain. However the correct rendering should be understood as "do not pray with empty phrases". The Rosary is by no means empty.

>"Charity believes all things" (1 Corinthians 13:7), whereas pride easily leads us to deny almost all well-authenticated narritives, on the pretext they are not in Holy Scripture. Such pretext is one of the devil's snares."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
novenaforournation.com/
romancatholicman.com/the-miraculous-54-day-rosary-novena/
holyleague.com/what-is-the-holy-league/
themostholyrosary.com/index.htm
dummies.com/religion/christianity/catholicism/how-to-pray-the-rosary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My aim in starting this thread is not to start a Catholic vs Protestant vs Orthodox free for all... Though I know that's what it will most likely result in. My aim is to share one of the most powerful prayers on the planet that has the potential to reshape lives.

Please, let us refrain from profitless name calling and insults. Let's keep the debating fruitful and good spirited.

To any atheists/non-believers please ask any questions you have about The ancient faith.

God bless all who contribute

Pray for us Saint Joseph

You know this shit is all fairtales right

You know this shit is all fairytales to make old women less scared of dying right

replied to himself? check

double the post double the TRUTH

double the post double the truth you leafy fuck

Thank you for the bumps

Put faith in a hippie jew? Give me the norse gods or the olympians instead. Abrahamic religions are for weakling slaves and belong to the desert.

Christianity is awesome, Christ is the true saviour of mankind, there is none other

Catholicism is the only way forward out of the mess we're in. There is no going back. Only forward with a new evangelization, a REAL new evangelization, not the phony nonsense that sounds pleasing to the godless worldling's ears.
Catholicism is the only institution that has kept the Jews in check, and maintained the borders of the West in the face of Muslim/Ottoman aggression.

If we are to keep our way of life it will be by clinging to the religion that founded it.

Queen of heaven, blessed mother of God, pray for us.

God bless you

Actual Protestant here. The reason I don't pray the rosary or to any saints is because they're not Christ. Only Jesus is the intercessor between man and God. Praying to dead humans is a distraction from venerating the divine.

Sancta Maria mater Dei
Ora pro nobis pecatoribus

Amen brother.

I was raised protestant and recently started to attend mass after studying a lot about the Catholic Church. Threads like these are why I keep coming back here.

Christ was the first man to name the jew

maybe you should study a little more
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

Bump
Oh hey, it's that autistic toothpaste that's been going around in every religious thread

Can someone explain this for me too? My gf believes this too and I don't know how to explain it to her.

What if I'm not baptized?

>my aim is to share rosary prayer
>doesn't share it

That's a weak facial

read G.K.Chesterton, we have translations in portuguese

What's bad about praying to Christ?

Tell me how Loki took that horsecum all in like the cuck god he is.

What if God is actually so humble that his enemies raise up temples in his honor to demoralize him?

checked hard

I mean praying to people other than Christ such as Mary or saints.

That's not how it works, we never claimed it worked this way.

The first ones to fight the Jews were the white Pharaohs, damnit. Ramses II chased off the Jews from sucking the blood of Nile goyim. Next is the white Phillistine refugees.

Calling Christianity a Jewish religion means exactly that. That Jesus was an ethnic Jew and the first Christians were all Jews. Christianity, Judaism and Islam are called Abrahamic religion for a reason. They are semitic, not European.

But why not just pray to Christ and not the dead humans? Will Christ not hear your prayer without extra convincing from mary or peter? Is say saint peter or mary more powerful than Christ regarding prayer so you ignore Christ?
t.Baptist struggling to understand your seemingly unbiblical ways

The sun discs around their heads is a sign mark of the Roman Sun God. Pagan.

Go be a nigger lover somewhere else.

Catholics and orthodox do not follow sola scriptura. Besides, it isn't just that. You ask living people to pray for you, flawed human beings to do so. Why not ask for prayers from the closest to perfect humans there ever was?

If you only come around for shitposting threads you should leave. You newfags aren't welcome.

Nice cross on your flag there.

The are halos, artists interpretations of a holy person or saint. Stop using artist rendition as theological arguments against older strains of chrisitianity.

How very mature

>hurr durr skin worshipper
>we all de same to God

Yes. The cross of the zodiac. Wonder why Christians use it. It's very pagan.

Thanks OP, this is a great thread. Would you mind sharing the actual prayer, word-for-word?

Paul mentions intercessional prayer to the living a bunch, the dead ppl thing, never mentioned. Just would rather pray to Christ.

Brother, look at The Gospel of St. John 2:1-12.

Christ referred to His mother as Woman, which to an Israelite would've been a blatant act of disrespect, but Christ was actually referring to her as the Woman from Genesis who would crush the serpent's head. He tells her, "my time has not yet come" but she proceeds any way telling the wedding attendants to "do whatever He says", and Christ in turn performs His first miracle before, according to Him, His time had yet come. Mary interceded at the wedding of Cana on behalf of those who had faith that her son could perform miracles.

They aren't dead if they're in the grace of the Lord.

>loki
>horsecum

Wow! A very mature Christ Cuck.

geez you sound angry at history and your dad.

>zodiac
keked

the supremacy of christianity over all pagan religions on the west for the last 1000 years shows how much modern-day pagan larpers are cucks.
The God of Christianity is immortal and omnipotent, not some arrogant bitchy-ass pseudo deity that will die someday.

When your christ cuck father says merry christmas .jpg

Fact - Most of the good things about ((( christianity ))) are Pagan. Stay strong.

Yes, You are right. Halo.

How can I stay strong worshipping gods from a religion that has been dead for a thousand years?

Thank you, God bless

Halos in photography are also from any source of light strong enough, those being on a saint's head do not indicate a sun deity.

Well i guess i must stop listening to Paganini because he's been dead for years, Kanye is the best fuck my culture!

You dont know if they are. Assume for a second you pray to a non-heaven dead person, what are you doing?

The rosary consists of several prayers, as well as specific meditations.

Here are the prayers word-for-word.

>The Apostle's Creed
>I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. He descended into hell; the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

>The Lord's Prayer
>Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

>The Hail Mary
>Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.

>The Glory Be
>Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

>The Hail Holy Queen
>Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O merciful, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Amen.

1/2

>Pagan larpers

Deus Vault LARPER calls legitimate Pagans, larpers lol. ready to fight another jewish war in the middle east?

I'm serious about my beliefs. Paganismis not just some religion, it's about blood. Comparing it to other religions doesn't make sense because it is more about honoring your ancestors, not based on a book like the monotheist religions are.

It's about sending a message to the public more then mysticism, in a way it's more practical than spiritualism. How do you get the public to care about their race,you instill those values from a young age just as a religion does.

>The Fatima Prayer
>Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O merciful, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Amen.

>Closing Prayer
>O God, whose only begotten Son, by His life, death, and resurrection, has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life. Grant, we beseech Thee, that by meditating on these mysteries of the most holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they contain and obtain what they promise, through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.
Pour forth we beseech Thee, O Lord, Thy grace into our hearts, that we to whom the incarnation of Christ, Thy Son, was made known by the message of an angel, may by His passion and cross be brought to the glory of His resurrection, through the same Christ Our Lord. Amen.

2/2

Stupid cuck. none of your family for many generations have been pagan. You're a larper, get over it. As a Catholic I link myself to my parents, grandparents, great grandparents, and so on. You on the other have the internet, and other Jewish crap.

Consuming art isn't the same as larping

Dont bother, he will find excuse for everything. He even memed him self about cross on his flag. Ignoring the fact that the story goes, danish fight estonian pagans and god throws the flag with the cross from the sky to boost morality, ofc its just a legend but still. Even his idol varg wants it removed.

Then stop larping as a jew and start consuming your race's real culture

They probably are. Most of them are martyrs and wisemen, the process to consider someone a saint often takes decades or even centuries until every nook and crannie is found about the life of said person.

Then stop using said jewish crap and fuck off from the internet?

A 54-Day Rosary Novena for our Nation, America, will begin on Tuesday, August 15. All are welcome to join!

novenaforournation.com/

romancatholicman.com/the-miraculous-54-day-rosary-novena/

holyleague.com/what-is-the-holy-league/

Christianity is so jewish the second pope was a roman convert and all the others weren't jewish in ascendency.
And my race's "real culture" started in a crusade to remove arabs from the Iberian peninsulae under the christian reconquista.

>Fact - Most of the good things about ((( christianity ))) are Pagan. Stay strong.

They actually aren't. Stay mad Pagans. Halloween, Christmas and Easter were all Christian holidays and the festivals were retro actively compared to Pagan rituals which were propagandized to fit an anti-Catholic bias. Take this classic example.

>Easter was a festival for a fertility Goddess that's why eggs are eaten at Easter

In reality eggs are eaten at Easter because Eggs were preserved through the Lenten season in which no eggs, meat or dairy were consumed.

>pray vain repetitions
Fuck off Cuckolick fag

Ignore the retarded toothpaste poster, my friends. Post more glorious Angels instead.

themostholyrosary.com/index.htm

pray for the forgiveness of sins before every prayer
pray the rosary
pray for Archangel to banish evil in the world
and pray for the presence of the holy spirit
and the conversion of non believers especially sjw's, general lefties, pagans, muslims and atheists

Christianity and Rome Paganism are very mixed upp. Mind that Constantine the Great had the last word in many questions regarding the orthodoxy of christianity. And during his time as Emperor, Sol Invictus was the highest god in Rome.

>Mind that Constantine the Great had the last word in many questions regarding the orthodoxy of christianity.

No he didn't.

You're a traitor to your people. I'm on the internet to fight spineless golem like yourself.

go away goytheist

Rosary is blasphemy from the Hindus.

>the rosary is the ultimate prayer
>if you pray the Holy Rosary devoutly every day until death for the purpose of knowing the truth and obtaining contrition and forgiveness for your sins

What kind of bullshit is this? If you're damned or sinful, all you need is Christ. That's it. You don't need to channel your prayer through some beads to reach him because it's fucking Christ.

Thank you very much OP. God bless you. You should provide these prayers, word-for-word, in the OP next time! Plenty of hungry souls like me out there.

>pray demonic prayers to drive away demons
Hmmmm

>>pray vain repetitions
Refers to praying like Pagans do, Jesus explains that God the Father already knows what you are praying even before you pray it, what is understood is the intention of your prayer not how beautiful, long or grammatically correct it is.

A problem with this is how KJV is translated, this is the same passage from the Douay Rheims.

"And when you are praying, speak not much, as the heathens. For they think that in their much speaking they may be heard."

this

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

>believing a human is the mother of God

it's almost like you don't know how to monotheism

It's almost like you haven't even bothered to read any Christology.

what is the fucking prayer you asshole??

Thanks, and you're welcome. Though I screwed up the Fatima prayer and copied the Hail Holy Queen instead.

>The Fatima Prayer
>Oh My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy.

>he said no vain repetitions but what he really meant was make it a good prayer
He fucking gets it. You did need to pray hail mary 50 fucking times. And some of you fags do the rosary 3 times at once that's 150 fucking hail mary's.

Christ repeated His prayer three times in the Garden of Gethsemane. Wouldn't you say His Father heard Him the first time, Protestant?

>do as i say or you are spineless
What's up with christianity and amerimutts and mystery flags on Sup Forums?

Romans 2:6-16: For he will render to every man according to his works: to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; but for those who are factious and do not obey the truth, but obey wickedness, there will be wrath and fury. There will be tribulation and distress for every human being who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek, but glory and honor and peace for every one who does good, the Jew first and also the Greek. For God shows no partiality. All who have sinned without the law will also perish without the law, and all who have sinned under the law will be judged by the law. For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified. When Gentiles who have not the law do by nature what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. They show that what the law requires is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness and their conflicting thoughts accuse or perhaps excuse them on that day when, according to my gospel, God judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus.

Sola Fide is heresy.

***Hit the wrong user quote***
meant to reply to:

Christianity is pagan like how America is Native American. We conquered your religion, absorbed what was good (Semina Verbi), spat out what was bad - human sacrifice, homosex, etc. Saying 'lol you're using muh holidays' is like a Native looking at Manhattan saying 'lol that's nice but it's built on my land'

i don't get the christ thing. isn't christ just like any of us, just that he was god incarnate? That means don't you need to pray to god, which is what jesus prayed to? Why the hell would i pray to jesus?

Most Protestants don't know what the Rosary even consists of and make judgement. Despite what you believe it is not solely prayers toward Mary for intercession.

dummies.com/religion/christianity/catholicism/how-to-pray-the-rosary/