Hey pol

Hey pol,
Just wondering if you could point me in the direction of some real alternative news sites for Australia.

Cheers cunts.
#MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4
xyz.net.au
spectator.com.au
thedingoes.xyz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4

Nice

Why do you have that picture saved on your PC?

Bump. Interested.

brap

So when are you starting HRT, faggot?

Thats a big bed.

Oh there's a sneaky little scrotum under that buttocks. Would punch and stick doodle in poo shaft

i fucked a guy that looked exactly like that

love those rainbow things

Cheers bro, have gone through that material before. Interesting stuff.

Why not, its a nice picture don't you agree?

I'm not. This may come as a shock to you but some people are truly bisexual. Shock gasp, Horror.

Ikr... wish mine was that big.

Anyone with something on topic? I literally don't have any. And Australia pretty much only has Triple J left that actually talks about hard issues, but its pretty obvious to see its still running the worlds agenda policies. Sigh.

post more before this thread gets deleted

what a cutie

What's got bi to do with you, sissy slut? Now grow a nice pair of tits for daddy and suck his cock!

The picture makes me laugh for that reason.

Grabs your attention and then shatters your dreams. haha

xyz.net.au
spectator.com.au
Catalaxy Files
Andrew Bolt

what a fucked up world we live in when a trap is more feminine then most women

Mark Latham is doing some stuff with (((the Rebel))) now but you'll have to skip through some pro-Israel shit & ultimately you're hearing it from a former politician and a boomer.

The only good one is thedingoes.xyz

Thank me later cunts

maybe in Murica

YES. Thankyou.

Awesome bro. Cheers.

I don't see it that way, I just see sex and gender identity as different things now. You've got male-masculine and male-feminine, just as we've had female tomboys, and the regular woman.
But people shouldn't be deluding themselves, trying to become the other gender, your not, and never will be.

thedingoes.xyz/
They're independant of TRS but occasionally get posted on their site. They're a pretty quality bunch of blokes, and #dingotwitter is the best place to find the australian clique.

That better be a girl faggot that's a cute body

dont care if this is a girl or a boy i would totally ravage that ass

I have some bad news for you my friend...
Look closer..

God damn it, saw the fucking sac

lol you're fuckin gay

Fuck i didn't looked at it well enough, men shouldn't have that kind of body it's confusing

that's a man baby

Ha! I didn't even notice.
>now I'm going to bleach my eyeballs.

Been sitting here laughing my ass off at all these reactions. Fucking pure gold.