What is the most degenerate type of music?

What is the most degenerate type of music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5U4nVCqvJis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_arts_education
youtube.com/watch?v=SLsTskih7_I
youtube.com/watch?v=zG1gmTKVyRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yQEDygzhpJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ac8khiLO-JE
youtube.com/watch?v=keS7r0s5EFM
youtube.com/watch?v=bP5p2TSOy88
youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U
youtube.com/watch?v=FM7MFYoylVs
youtube.com/watch?v=fUYaosyR4bE&index=74&list=LLFcUfj3SlwLYVLfDoCQE0aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kKv_eZwJh34
youtu.be/ayfv0SOjvRs
youtube.com/watch?v=vo8h2fCu6G0
youtube.com/watch?v=UmIPWi-Gh8U
youtube.com/watch?v=hsXo9_ZdcB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

modern

rap

Vaporwave

>dubstep

College hipster indie.
At least it's the most annoying to me.

>bearded faggots in $400 sunglasses and thrift store clothes tap on a synthesizer while doing high falsetto voices

this

i dunno but look at this slayer show i went to
youtube.com/watch?v=5U4nVCqvJis

In the 50's when they said rocknroll would unleash the devil, hell on earth, they weren't even wrong. It opened the gate to hell, and over time widened the gate. All modern music is the work of demons.

This.

EDM

nigger music

country and western

Country

Rap.

I actually feel bad for black people that Jews in the music industry have redefined Afro-American culture to be synonymous with criminals.

Trap and brostep. For degenerates, by degenerates.

all music is equally degenerate. music is inherently satanic.

old country

>satanic
Kys, kikecuck shabbo crossgoy.

This, if you can even call it music.

Pop and Rap by far. Im no better though, I still love me some punk. Saw Social Distortion a week ago and it was amazing even though Mike Ness is a bit of a liberal douche. Saw NOFX the day after the elections and Fat Mike was a whiny fuck lol but they put on a hell of a show that night. Talked to Mike after the concert. He said were living in Hitlers Germany, I said he was whining about nothing and he told me to fuck off but still smoked my blunt with me so meh.

Also daily reminder that Schoenberg was a JEW.

wallow in irrelevance, bulshitia.

>What is the most degenerate type of music?
The kind that makes anyone respond to this thread without saging

Nu-male music like bruno mars, ed sheeren and so on. Pathetic.

white power skinhead rock

Rap

nigger

I'd have to agree with Ireland here. At least the degenerate stuff in hip-hop has some balls and is unironically fun to listen too.

eurobeat

Old Country is great. Red Dirt Country is best. Nashville Pop Country is shit. Florida Georgia Line is the worst and Taylor Swift was never country.

adult contemporary

may wanna switch out that deathrune for a life rune mr.comrade kleklekleklek. yea nigger music is most degenerate due to keeping themselves in a state of niggerism (victimhood) promoting gun violence, single parenthood, etc. nigger music is most degen and we should kill all niggers, jews, spics, and muslims.

>The liberal arts (Latin: artes liberales) are those subjects or skills that in classical antiquity were considered essential for a free person (Latin: liberalis, "worthy of a free person")[1] to know in order to take an active part in civic life, something that (for Ancient Greece) included participating in public debate, defending oneself in court, serving on juries, and most importantly, military service. Grammar, logic, and rhetoric were the core liberal arts, while arithmetic, geometry, the theory of music, and astronomy also played a (somewhat lesser) part in education.[2]

>The four 'scientific' artes – music, arithmetic, geometry and astronomy (or astrology) – were known from the time of Boethius onwards as the Quadrivium. After the 9th century, the remaining three arts of the 'humanities' – grammar, logic, and rhetoric – were classed as well, as the Trivium.[5] It was in that two-fold form that the seven liberal arts were studied in the medieval Western university.[7][8] During the Middle Ages, logic gradually came to take predominance over the other parts of the Trivium.[9]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_arts_education

>Taylor Swift was never country.
Are you sure?

a country style beat with lyrics bitching about old relationships to the opposite sex. yea seems pretty fucking country to me desu.

Hey man, don't talk shit about vaporwave, man.

it's a stylized stick-figure missile, the resemblance to snownigger stick-figures is purely incidental

vapormeme was funny for a week like 6 years ago

gas gas gas

Hnnnng, I remember that very first album with Teardrops on My Guitar. Tay Tay was SOOOO fucking hot and pure and untainted. Best waifu 4ever

Pop music. If you like pop i really really think you should fucking KYS, you lowest common denominator pleb

sooo hitlers swastika is just purely incidental to the asian shit skins too? :3 sama-sama-desu

She's seriously only famous because her grandfather bought all her albums. My buddy went to high school with her in Hendersonville, TN. Said she was always hot, but nothing special. She came from money and otherwise would have been just another pretty southern face.

>Rap
>any pop
there you go.

Rap
Metal

checked

youtube.com/watch?v=SLsTskih7_I

youtube.com/watch?v=zG1gmTKVyRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yQEDygzhpJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ac8khiLO-JE
youtube.com/watch?v=keS7r0s5EFM

Reminder that >dubstep (why is this filtered?) used to be something quite different before Skillex re-defined (ruined) it

>country and western
Hey there! I like both kinds of music!

/thread

Opera in german

this. Literally monkey noises with a beat.

pop

Hello me, it's me again
You can subdue but never tame me

There is literally nothing wrong with $400 sunglasses.

Did you buddy get to make sweet, passionate love to her?

American anthem

only when niggers try to sing it during our super bowl dress as black panther party members. seriously fucking niggers.

different story, that was all we wuz buddhas n shiet larping

Yes I am sure. From Texas and. listened to country my whole life.

There are many good rap songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=bP5p2TSOy88
youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U
The same there are plenty good pop songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=FM7MFYoylVs
youtube.com/watch?v=fUYaosyR4bE&index=74&list=LLFcUfj3SlwLYVLfDoCQE0aQ
Can't judge all genere just because majority of songs that come out are shit.

anything the jews have touched.

pop songs are okay, yeah, I'll give you that maybe that's a little overboard to say all pop. However the rap songs are just Chimps and a drum machine.

>However the rap songs are just Chimps and a drum machine
Yes, for most part you are right (Non aggressive hh is trash by default anyway), however it's a great genre for working out. Like this
youtube.com/watch?v=kKv_eZwJh34

Dumb dago slave

Turbofolk

Rap is, by far, the most degenerate music there is today. Hip Hop is the second most degenerate music there is today. There isn't another genre of music that comes even close to the degeneracy of those two.

Sup Forums here. what kind of music are you guys genuinely into? name a genre or some bands/artists

Fpbp as usual

Rap and hiphop have really only become degenerate because (((They))) saw its use at promoting nigger culture and co opted it for that purpose. At it's core it's about speaking to current events and social issues more than shooting niggas, snorting crack, banging hoes, and driving expensive cars.

/thread

pretty much metal.
More specifically thrash metal

Slayer
Skeletonwitch
Vektor
Voivod
Warbringer

To name a few

Any Rock Music.
Only exception is Grunge.
Also hip hop 4ever

Bach

black metal
thrash metal
speed metal
heavy metal
european folk music
classical music

>muh rap is degenerate
jej
>youtu.be/ayfv0SOjvRs

this.
#1 musical choice of white girls as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=vo8h2fCu6G0

Nigger pop.

rap

I second this

This can't be real. There's no way the Jews can be so open with their propaganda.

Bud, theres a lot more they are open with.

Definitely not Miley. She was just using her right to freedom of expression.

nothing odd about this, just a kitch oufit worn by a hip young artist

whatever genre this is

youtube.com/watch?v=UmIPWi-Gh8U

Rap and hip hop. Even Lemmy said that.

frogcore?

Is that Monte Carlo SS?

Rap and pop

Holy shit I had no idea that Beiber was so redpilled

progressive dreamfunk

I grew up on Punk music, and I still like it.
It's just so odd to look back now, and realize that they're all mostly liberal as fuck. Fat Mike is a whiny Jew.

I hung out with Greg Graffin and Greg Hetson of Bad Religion in Pittsburgh back in 2008 after a show, Graffin is somewhere right in the middle, and Hetson could give two fucks. He just wanted to play Hockey on the ice arena after the show.

name a more degenerate genre than whatever this is

youtube.com/watch?v=hsXo9_ZdcB4

>buy Sup Forums pass
t. Hiroshimoot