Press F to pay your respects

F

S

FUCK I wish she cucked me I would love to see her riding a black bull mmm

Yeah me too. We need to preserve the existence of our black bulls and our wife's caramel children

S

Burn in hell antifa filth

S

S

thus always for roasties

press C to fuck the corpse

C

S

You will lose, Sup Forums.

A civil war is around the corner , and you white males with have no chance.

You'll be up against both M/F PoC, and you'll also be up against other progressives including Muslims, LGBTQTY+, and white women

You white males will be on your own, and you will be easily outnumbered . You have no resources, and you have mono tier and non diverse ideas. Not like you will be able to breed with one another anyway.

Let's not mention that we will be backed by the UN, and South Korea. Who wants to ally with DumbAngryWhiteMaleville? Maybe Kim Korea, or the failing nations of Russia and post brexit Britain? LOL good luck lmao

This is what you get for murdering a beautiful and innocent woman.

F for FAT

S
>Fucking a coal burning commie
Why are aussies such cucks

S

Sage and report.

Nope

SLAM THAT S BUTTON TO SPIT ON A COMMIE GRAVE

S

WHY SHE SCARE THAT POOR BOY IN THE CAR?

No F's or FUCKS given for a coal burner.
She would've paid the toll sooner or later anyway so she got to be 'shown out' the easy way. (fucking typical)
Also according to your "allies/friends/comrades" there is no such thing as a "good white" person, I for one can't wait for your ilk to be skinned alive by the dark hordes you welcome onto Western soil.
Your deaths will be nothing short but 'the Darwinism awards' incarnate and it'll be beautiful.

F A T

Are we pretending now that this cunt wasn't an antifa loser who came to attack people at a peaceful rally?

Don't try to attack cars next time. You might live longer.

(F)atty

She died for her cause, I suppose

oh...nigger please. are you serious? you fucking dumb cunts will be carefully and overwhelmingly filled with goddamn lead if civil war 2 starts.

So, any nudes?

Or close?

P A Y T H E T O L L

Is that really her? Absolutely disgusting.

The dude has already been tried and convicted in a trial by media. Maybe the mob surrounding the car had more to do with this than some pre-meditated racially inspired jihadist style car ramming.
If he's found innocent of murder, mob justice will take place because he's ALREADY "GUILTY".

f

S

This pasta needs more work, comrade

It's too bad for her that Sea Shepherd was busy.

Hahahahahahahha
Dont forget to change your undies before you go outside again commie
You are getting the rope my friend. Noone will save you.

what a fuckin hog

Press F to spit on grave.

F is for Fuck that bitch

this is your fault, Sup Forums

what do you expect? some random white woman in a blue state to be woke? OBVIOUSLY she's a commie.SHE WOULD'VE BEEN ALIVE IF WHITE WOMEN HAD SET HER STRAIGHT.

I see she had mastered the art of taking selfies at the proper angle to hide what a colossal behemoth she was. Couldn't dodge the Dodge though.

WHITE MEN*

(F)uck off.

S