When will whites go back to europe?

When will whites go back to europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_massacres
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As soon as they offer my a job and a passport.

There was no America or Canada before European shits killed a bunch of injuns

wtf is with these ppl?

when the snow niggers get uppity again

Are you implying that Europe is a white homeland? That is very racist of you! Europe is a diverse and multicultural society. White people have no homeland.

I wish i could

the homeland is even more cancerous than the colony, there truly is no escape from jewmageddon

when the niggers leave europe

Go ahead. I'd gladly offer our muds and """refugees""" in exchange.

When will niggers go back to africa?

When will the idiot with the sign go back?

Nice, they're doubling down on white hate.

When you can defeat us, which will never happen.

lol, so what happened to that peace love and tolerance lefties

>whites go to Europe
>in a week USA turns into Kongo

when the non white baboons stop following us everywhere we go in tow

Why would they ? they built a nation out of nothing, those that leach off their achievements should return to their native lands.

first you gotta get the nogs off of america, those werent there before.
And then the Indians can have it, all the glory of a wasteland, we gotta take the honeybees, they were European migrants too, then the apples, pretty much every fruit there is was an european Immigrant, the tech the wealth, lets take it all back to europe, then you can have your america Liberia style where People eat People, cause you cant even work right

The land still existed and people still lived here. Just because it wasn't named doesn't mean it wasn't there.

>people
You mean savages?

That's generous of you, Hans, but most of us would prefer to remain in the nation our ancestors built from nothing.

Besides, we would be nothing but troublemakers for EU fags.

>savages
You mean people?

we clean up here first, then we clean up there

I mean, I could throw names around too, but they are still people, even if you don't like them doesn't give you the right to murder them.

Says the Aussie famous for not only genociding the savages but trying to breed them out through the Stolen Generations.

wow supporting state imperialism very anarchist of you

Right of conquest is a thing, you know.

>Right of conquest is a thing, you know.
I think that's pretty much what the flag burning is supposed to remind you of.

Not denying that. Not saying it was the right thing to do either. My ancestors committed atrocities and this shouldn't technically be a white mans country.

No, they genocided the Solutreans, who were white. They crossed over to NA during the ice age some 5000 years before the """natives""" did (from asia). Whites are just taking back our lands.

So you're saying they'll conquer us? They can try, I guess.

Interesting logic. So I assume you're okay with the Muslims currently invading Europe? Or whites being ethnically displaced in North America? After all, right of conquest, right?

How about you fuck off to your jungles subhuman

See i knew they didnt want to integrate.

Is it still a thing? More importantly is it moral or just?

No need. My white ancestors fought for, died for, bleed for, paid money for, paid taxes for, built infrastructure for, formed treaties for, made deals for their descendants. Not non whites to be over whites.

>people
>scalping each other

Whites colonists built the America we have today. It is theirs, not only by right of conquest but also because it is their creation.

They weren't using it in the same way.

Colonizing unused land is perfectly valid and a form of ownership.

The reason why some were killed was because of disease and armed conflict between the 2. Many native tribes were fine with the settlers.

Hardly they were allowed entry. When they however bite the hand that feeds them then we got a problem.

Still people, uncivilised people. Remember white cultures are not clean from torture, murder, rape and all other despicable things either. They were just less civilized than us at the time. Still doesn't give you the right to murder them and take their homeland.

Come home white men

>So I assume you're okay with the Muslims currently invading Europe?
There's no point in applying morals universally. Muslims invading europe is absolutely wrong, but if we invade the middle east we're entitled to their land and resources.

Yes to both.

>take their homeland

How was it taken?

Unclaimed land that's not used isn't anyone's going by ownership.

When are they going back to Africa and Siberia?

>w-w-white people did it toooo!
gay argument get lost

Uppity? Niggers are the definition of uppity. Ugly, stupid, foul smelling, impatient, and violent apes. You literally chimpout on a moments notice. See also, entitled.

Please nuke Shitattle Kim. Please please please.

>people
>shooting eachother

if
then

>heh we sure conquered those injuns, stop whining about it
>REEEEEEEEE
FUCKING JEWS AND DINDUS STOP FUCKING OUR WOMEN AND STEALING OUR LAND REEEEEEEEEEEE
God you faggots are so pathetic
>revisionist cucks
This is coming from the faggot who approves of colonists betraying Injuns after they taught them how to crop

The rich are laughing at all of us.

They create these situations to keep us busy from focusing on the fact that they are the real enemy.

Poor whites fighting for poor blacks fighting other poor whites and they sit back and get richer.

We are all fucked and you are all fucking stupid.

Yet we don't do that anymore, while many others still do. The majority of the land wasn't even their home.

>Right-wing whites flood Europe
>Kick out sandniggers who are now welcomed with open arms in the United Safe Space
>Kim nukes America
>World peace

when indians apologize for being mud worshipping, scalping savages

Ya it does. Might is right. Equality doesn't exist in nature.

>God you faggots are so pathetic
Why do you expect me to apply morality equally to both in-groups and out-groups? What does that accomplish?

I would accept defeat if they actually beat us in full combat. You can't even compare the two situations, since Natives fought and died to preserve their homelands, while white people are shut down and prevented from even speaking about doing so.

Shut the duck fuck up communist.

They should. Let the so-called "minorities" of America battle it out themselves. Go back to Europe and fix the fatherland. Leave the dumpster fire that is America alone. It's lost.

>he doesn't understand that if we go back we get to take all our assets with us

there will be nothing left

If Europe weren't being made into the multiracial dump this country is, I'd consider it.

>There's no point in applying morals universally. Muslims invading europe is absolutely wrong, but if we invade the middle east we're entitled to their land and resources.
Quite possibly the most retarded thing I've ever read on Sup Forums. And that's saying something. Invasion has no "morality". You're either being invaded, or you're not. An invasion is intended to benefit the invader, not the invadee.

nice double standards
holy fucking kek you guys are so cucked.

>2 men having an honorable duel is comparable to natives cutting off scalps of still living people

Europe doesn't want white immigrants

>"jews own everything"
>"if we leave you'll have nothing!"
pick one dumb fuck burger.

When the Great Rectification begins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_massacres

There's a benefit to claiming the invaders are "evil". There's no benefit to claiming you yourself are evil, while you invade someone else.

the "land" is not a country.

both americas (continents) were so sparsely populated and technologically retarded they would get colonized sooner or later, not necessarily by whitey

>honorable duel
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As soon as all the muzzies leave!

>Yes to both
So its moral and just for Muslims to invade America and claim it as their own if they so wanted to and if they can actually accomplish it. Cool.

>Double standards
Where did I say it was fine for whites to act like savages?

Indians betrayed each other. try again.

Not at all. Other people invading us is immoral.

Kick the muzzies out of Europe and let me take my guns and I'll consider it.

Yeah, we are cucked. Shit's pretty fucked up. At this rate, white people will probably just be bred out of existence.

You first mate.
I'm just trying to figure out the rules we are playing by. Indians scalp others which is barbaric so we call them savages. White people attach each of your limbs to some carriages and rip you apart. Which is totally civilized.

When the nba headquarters get transferred there

Stfu abbo

Different standards for different people. Not everyone is an egalitarian.

>burn their nation's flag
>demand that other people leave

Can someone explain this to me?

But to be real for just one second, you are aware scalping wasn't an issue until the French started incentivizing the Injuns to do it by paying them right?

How's it not?

Its cool if we do it, but not if they do it.

Seriously?

>white leftists telling their fellow whites to go back to europe

Do they think they'd stay in the US or something in this case? Lead by example and fuck off.

If you are playing the game, you follow the same rules. If not you can just call it anarchy and be done with it.

When was the last time white people did that? Also, how many of the victims were actually bad people? Indians scalped anyone.

Not every white man shot during that time was shot during a duel. There was straight murder all the time back then.

This, was only a matter of time before the chinks colonized the indians. No one would be batting an eye if those sociopathic people came and slaughtered every featherhead they saw. Here's the truth: leftists hate white people, that's it.

Kill yourself you stupid faggot

This. Even America is beyond hope. Perhaps Australia will hold it together.

why do native Americans think they are entitled to the whole of North America just because a few tribes were scattered across the land?

Europeans inhabited the majority of the land way before any natives did

When was the last time an Indian scalped somebody?
How can we tell how many people were bad? Who knows? How many of the murders committed by whites were justified?

Never. And anyone dumb enough to claim that I don't belong here can have my answer either in words or at muzzle velocity.

Hahahaha. I doubt it. We have plenty of suburbs which are literally enclaves of migrants. You might as well be visiting another country when you go there.