Afghani Pilots being trained in the US

Hey Sup Forums, this is actually my first thread here, been a lurker for a while. Long post, worth it to read it all.

I'm an 18 year old Air Force officer in training, and I recently had the opportunity to visit Moody AFB in Georgia for 2 weeks. Moody is the base where the US Air Force is currently training Afghan Maintainers and Pilots on the A-29 attack plane. The following is what a USAF public affairs officer told me.

At first, none of the public in the area wanted the Air Force to host them, they saw it as housing and training the enemy for war, as they look, talk, and worship like Islamic terrorists. Well, eventually the Air Force got their way and started training them at Moody. After a little while, the Afghanis started to like living in air conditioned rooms eating full meals with smartphones in their pockets. They liked all of the free meals and clothes they got. So, some of them left base and didn't come back. THAT'S RIGHT Sup Forums, the racist Georgia residents were right. The US gave them all the training, weapons, food, clothes, and housing they could want so they could defend their families back home, but they'd rather hide in the US. Cowards.

Just thought y'all would wan't to know. Islam is a cancerous religion, and our "Allies" in the middle east shouldn't be trusted. The media talked about this for about 5 minutes, then everyone forgot, but there are still defecting Afghan Air Force guys roaming our country, hiding from their war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRRAi-XC8xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

>hiding from their war.
What war?

>living in afghanistan as a laborour vs having a direct invite to usaf with first world pay

Theres not exactly a chioce here.

The Taliban that they're supposed to be fighting. That's why we sold them the planes and gave them the free shit.

The Taliban? Why would they fight them? What's wrong with the Taliban. They are Muslim Pashtuns. Afghans are Muslim Pashtuns. They want to live under Sharia law since they believe it to be divine law. Why should they fight manufactured wars?

Why are we even fighting the Taliban? They are probably closer to us in bravery and courage than these child-fucking deserting Afghan Gov Mudslimes.

Exactly. We have no business in that war and the Taliban just want to rule over their country. Let them be and fuck all this war profiteering.

>I'm an 18 year old Air Force officer in training
>Translation: I'm a fucking rotc loser in college that couldn't get scholarships or afford college

I want this plane in BeamNG.drive so bad

i've contacted the wing cmdr at moody and will find you. my s-2 is stronger than yours yer done candiate

>posts on pol to point out another example of islamic degeneracy and cowardice
>gets roasted by some fag with a fucking united nations flag

wing commander at moody wouldnt know me, how to find me, or really have any authority over me dumbass. Hundreds of us went through there. Im not getting doxxed by some pol tard lmao

op is a faggot lol

>18 year old chairforce cadet
Opinion disregarded Mr Lost N. Sauce lol
Do you have to wear that retarded sideways O3 rank like army cadets?

>damn_roasted.jpg
Nah senpai, even we look down on army rotc cadets

i'll find you shitstain

rotc faggots are so pathetic. So are cadets at the academies
>dur waste my college years being a larping faggot instead of pounding sluts and having fun
kek I talked to recruiters and can most likely get my loans paid off

>calls ROTC cadets faggots
>has united nations flag
>i get free college
>i get a guaranteed job after
>i still have a kick ass time at school

>the Afghan military is trash

Mindblowing.

kek

uuuu

>Can literally just do all that after graduating instead of being a larping faggot talking super loud about muh pt in the hopes of people telling him how cool he is
I wouldn't expect an 18 year old faggot such as yourself to not be a faggot though

>attempts to call anyone a faggot
>uses the UN flag
kek

Just like the Iraqi military...

youtube.com/watch?v=eRRAi-XC8xw

>>I'm an 18 year old Air Force officer in training~ your fucking dreams, tard-brain. If you're 18, you're barely old enough to vote, much less than be an occifer.

Already contracted senpai

In the meantime, the Estonians that came to Selfridge couldn't wait to go back home. They hated Detroit for some reason.

>rotc faggot has no argument
You're a faggot, man. Sorry.

>has no insults besides "lul UN flag"

You are a fag.

haha faggot faggot faggot xd xd xdddd

What's your deal, faggot?
You must be a Afghan mudslime

F*ggot is a very harmful word and you need to check yourself sweetie

I wish they'd keep those Super Tucanos and not hand them over to a bunch of niggers that will wreck 1/2 of them and give the other 1/2 to the Taliban.

user from the canadian military here.
Same thing happened here. 4 afghans were at the royal military college and got free university education. just before graduating they claimed refugee status and I know at least one of them got it. I thing 3 of the 4 did but am nor sure. Fucking pissed me off cause I seen the one at the Queen's university gym well after he should have graduated.

>racist Georgia residents
That's right, motherfucker. And don't you forget it, faggot.

OSI's problem not ours.

hey they were right about this

Then one of my friends was working at the military base in Edmonton and some afghans came for a cultural visit. On night before they left all of them deserted and fucked off into the city. Some got picked up later or claimed refugee status. After that they rest that didn't run were guarded by the military police until they were back to to ghan.

problem is OSI is to busy busting O-5s for having sex with E-3s

where did you here this from?

*hear

USAF public affairs officer told us behind a closed door. You can find the story on the internet, but it got wayyy to little attention. We talked to other officers and NCOs that worked with the ghans, they said the same thing. They suck to work with, they don't listen, and they pull shit like this.

>OSI
office of sexual intercourse?

Yeah, it should have gotten more attention but that would be bad publicity. The most pathetic part was that these guys were not regualar afghan army guys but rather the sons of very high up generals or politicians. The one did a presentation of his home for us and it was a pretty much a palace.

yeeeeeeeee yeeeeeee

I don't think this has much to do with religion, just the fact that they're from a poor country and now have access to a rich country. Same thing happened in the UK with some African athletes, they come over here for an international competition then disappear because they want to stay.

Perhaps better if these pilots were trained overseas in future.

>18 year old Air Force officer in training
>18 year old
>Air Force officer in training

LARPer detected.

so basically only in it for themselves and too pathetic to actually go back and make a difference in their country.

Muslim militaries are pathetic. They are populated by the incompetent sons of incompetent officers and politicians.

If only you knew (or maybe you do). I was in the ghan overseeing engineering projects and contracts and some of my friends were training their officers . Their whole fucking military is an embarrassment. If they got a generator (for free from NATO) the first night the fuel was drained and the second night it was stripped of parts. We (couple Canadians and Americans) had to take turns staying up at night because we were worried they would either steal our shit or come kill us.

18 year old....LMAO

Also, you suck at posting faggot!

he doesn't say that he's from the US just that he's had the opportunity to visit a USAF base in the US... not all countries require a degree to become an officer

The afghan base commanders would charge contractors a fee to enter the base to do work. One contractor had a wall torn down, decided they were not paying the toll and got kicked off the base. I came because I was told their was a contract dispute and found out what was really going on (I incorrectly guessed the commander wanted a personal house built since that was usually the cause). Once I pointed out to the commander that the taliban were likely to come in the giant fuck-off hole in his wall to kill him he let the contractor finish his work. Just greed over there with no thoughts of consequences or anything.

I was 18 when I started training to be an army officer. He is likely at the air force academy.

thats covenient, it will be easier for them to flyinto buildings now

Any other good stories user?

OP, I'm going to be going to Georgia tomorrow. Should I be worried I'm going to find a desperate man that will try to kill my family or is this not an immediate threat?

Thanks for sharing too.

By the way OP, my first inclination is to be worried about this... You said they have weapons? Do you mean that they left the base with some of their weapons?

We had a contractor build a bathroom facility (BTW everything was concrete or they would tear it off the walls). Before the contract finished the job the soldiers figured it was good to go so when I was called in to inspect the work for completion and payment I got a nasty surprise.

They basically shit everywhere and smeared it on the walls to wipe their hands. There were no toilets as they just shit in holes in the floor but even they couldn't get that right.

Estonians are just wonderful human beings in all respects. I envy their way of life.

One of my friends who was training afgan officers was riding in the training area with some afghan and Canadian officers. on the way back to camp they came around a shed and some afghan soldier was fucking a goat. The rest of the car ride was pretty quite she said.

Jesus I thought the goat fucking was a meme.

>18 year old Air Force officer
No you most certainly are not

t. Naval aviator in training who has to fly with Saudis and Indians

Why should they fight who you want them to? Dumbass. Afghanis are notorious deserters. They are known for switching sides.

Another friend was running a firing range with afghan army. It would have been ok but two days before on that same range an afghan soldier shot his american instructors. My bud said him and the other Canadians were basically standing at the low ready when giving orders with the safety off on their rifles. If one of those fuckers had turned around to scratch his ass he would likely have been blown away.

The goat fucking is real. So is man-boy love day (Thursdays if I remember correctly) Basically they would fuck the boys on thursday cause Friday was the day to repent their sins or something. I remember seeing a bunch of men and boys holding hands those days.

Like accidentally shot or purposefully shot them? What did the other trainees do? Did the guy get lit up by other people or run away?

What a fucking backwards shithole. Thanks for the stories user.

Have you even finished your first year OP?

WTF are you training to fly a Brazilian made aircraft in USA? doesnt Brazil provide training support for their product inside Bagram? even if they don't, wouldn't it be better to train in Indonesia?

Yes someone actually in the military kek.

I remember there was one afghan engineering officer who was somewhat switched on but was hated by the afghan commander. The one generator was broken (because someone drained the oil to sell) and a part was late showing up. The afghan engineer couldn't really do anything about it but cause the commander hated him he rode him hard.

One day on parade the commander started tearing into the engineer (The Canadians and Americans had ear pieces so a translator would translate for us on the spot) The afghan commander then said something to the effect of, if that generator isn't fixed in two days I'm going to shoot you and hang you from the tower. All the western guys looked at each other cause we thought the translation was fucked up but the commander was pointing to the tower and he repeated himself. I knew the parts were at least a week out so each day when I went by the tower I would look up to see if he was hanging there yet. never happened though.

It was on purpose. They were taliban or paid by the taliban. As far as I know the other students didn't do anything, it was the other americans that dropped the fuckers.

There are so few, theres no real danger. They're just lowlifes that abandoned their families for free shit. Glad to post

No way haha no chance in hell you can get a weapon off base

Anyway, thats all for tonight. Off to sleep

Officer in training bud. Not an officer yet. I am contracted tho

Yep, about to start second

This

1000 years of bullshit will pass, but afghanistan will still be a backwards shithole filled with poor uneducated muslims

There's no point doing anything over there least of all dying to try and change it.

i am in the military tho. ROTC contractee

How's the 'Poontang Emergency' so far? or do you play for the other team?

You're not in the military, you're not doing your country and service by doing PT and going to bed early. Your CAC card would fool most people, but you shouldn't go around saying you're an officer "in training". Congrats on the free school though,

wat

Just kys. And if you don't, then lurk more before posting a shitty thread.

Good stories. Nn lad

i think it's nigger speak for "did you get laid or are you a faggot"

The jet training base near me has people from all over the world training there. Who cares?

Cunny or Bummy ? which do you prefer muh dear poppy farmer bro? any luck so far getting any of the above?

I'm not a faggot if thats what you mean

good to know, so any lady friend so far in the USA or is there somebody back home?

None at the moment

Do they desert their posts and become illegal immigrants? You should care, dumbass.

get in the game bro, this could be once in a lifetime opportunity to score, you may not ever return to USA again so make hey while the sun shines.

t.couldn't get into an academy or an ROTC program

stay salty

*make hay

kek