What went wrong?

I remember back in 2015 and 2016 the Trump movement was actually gaining a lot of steam among young people.

Even Reddit was going anti-SJW and becoming more right wing.

Today young normies absolutely hate anything to do with the alt-right and Trump

How did it all go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1502669649685.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump won

You murdered a white girl.

>Today young normies absolutely hate anything to do with the alt-right and Trump
almost as if there's a very vocal group trying to control the narrative

And LARPing as fucking KKK and Nazis is only helping them control that narrative.

No normal person wants to be associated with that.

Yes. A clash of rallies in a place I never heard of, between groups I am not part of, funded by organisations promoting destabilisation, has lead to one traffic death.

I realise now I was wrong to question the Media.

Once Trump won you guys started acting exactly like the SJWs.

Nothing went wrong. Everything is fine and the youth is bringing back freedom of speech and of assembly, something the commies have a hard time accepting.

>Today young normies absolutely hate anything to do with the alt-right and Trump
Proof?

Democracy fails every single time it's tried too. The only proven system of government is monarchy.

self defense is not murder, sorry

MSM

In all honesty people are just learning to hide their power level. For supporting the president of the United States, you could easily be attacked, have your property damaged, or in rare cases fired.

Why hide when 50 million voted for Trump? It's not like its a minority. It's as if they know what they stand for is wrong or something.

>I remember back in 2015 and 2016 the Trump movement was actually gaining a lot of steam among young people.

It never was. That was a meme. Nobody supports this fucktard unironically

uhhhhmmmm... k

>Democracy fails every single time it's tried too.

But it never has been tried

>US
>democracy

Now that's some shill posting right there

Because the social capital is not in the hands of that 50 million. Many in leadership positions will abuse their power with little to no recourse.

Which is fine. The more it happens, the more the 50 million grow.

I remember when shilling was hard to detect

>Nobody supports this fucktard unironically
>Which is why he's NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!!

You don't even know what the fuck the US is pedro.

It's a Republic. Eat dick.

>How did it all go so wrong?
When Trump supporters decided that being alt-right would also mean being a neo-Nazi white supremacist

They also hate the far left and Antifa. In fact, they want us to kill each other so they can surf the net without reading about our firstfights and shitposts.

No they don't. You're just a shill trying to demoralize people by implying that everyone hates us.

Just like every other shill on Sup Forums right now. Can you not even think up an original post?

Stop blackpilling. The future is red.

>with the alt-right and Trump
No. Only with the alt-right. Trump is fine.

When you larpers decided to become nazis

Please put on a tripcode. It's already incredibly easy to track you between threads, it'd be convenient to filter you.

The USA had to start importing water from Canada at the start of 2017 due to do droughts.

It has since been revealed that Canadian water contains high levels of cock sucking juice.

>2015 and 2016
>Even Reddit was going anti-SJW and becoming more right wing

Say wut? That never happened. People are still more pro right than ever, the only thing that's changed is the left has gotten more vocal following their defeat. It's just new wave CTR. The legacy media has ramped up their negative coverage with 24/7 neg news stories.

Pissed off people whine more, it's why the tea party was formed, does't mean Republican support has gone away. If you're guzzling down those national poll numbers you're just as dumb as the libtards prior to the election.

A Constitutional Republic (the USA's government) is a form of Democracy. I don't think you're smart enough to participate. Go play pokemon or whatever 13 year olds do nowadays.

>republic
>when so many things are tied to direct voter participation
It's a de-facto democracy now.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1502669649685.webm

Fat bitch probably had a myocardial infarction. Where's the autopsy?

Reddit is still very anti-SJW (see the reactions to the Damore firing) but also anti-Nazi.

White nationalism is just another form of identity politics. Best to drop it.

Because Trump is an incompetent President. Helluva salesman, but cant President for shit.