What is the first thing you will do when civil war were declared?

what is the first thing you will do when civil war were declared?

do the same thing when I hear any news
apathetically acknowledge it and move on as if it didn't happen

Same thing I do everyday. Shitpost

>tfw live on college campus
leave

Shit my pants thinking about the geopolitical implications of the world police going awol.

fpbp

Go to Sup Forums

OPSEC, FBI-man

Whatever the fuck I please. I'm white so I'm genetically superior and will display it

bug out possibly to another country. I'd rather that than slaughter my fellow countrymen.

Watch fat ass larpers get their shit rocked by the cops.

>first thing in civil war?
Shoot the enemy?

>rather be a Cucked Canuck
You deserve to be slaughtered on your trek

that courtesy does not extend to you . EU cum guzzling faggot

I once dreamed everyone fighting against each other in the most brutal way. However nobody fought with me. I walked through the streets while people got murdered left and right. I didn't take too long and everyone was dead. There was no human left on earth but me. I got me a truck, some books, and various tools and ressources. I moved to a nice place, and started building a house. Then I build a street and made staues other works of art. When I was done, I bulldozed ruins and whole cities. Then I started building again, I built not one but many cities after that. I got better and better and it became more beautiful and glorious. When I built the last (beautifull) house on a cliff, with art, flower garden I was very very old. I felt like I build the world like I always wanted it to be and had completed it. I sat down on a bank in the mids of flowers, looking at the house, then to a city of mine on one side and the open sea at the other. I was very contend and at peace. Then I died. My last though was, at least the last human (me) didn't leave destruction.

While the dream started out bloody, it was the best dream I had in my life. I'm white, that's my nature.

Go to the US and help fight for a white ethno state.

Volunteer.

Travel to the US and participate.

All people crying for a civil war are not only bad people, they're delusional.

The US Government has divided branches and operates under a little system called checks and balances. If you get the bright idea of toppling the government, guess what? You'll find out real quick this isn't some Middle Eastern dictatorship where one falls and another rises. The government is not centralized, its diffused, and therefore, nearly impossible to overthrow.

So now, you're no doubt thinking, "That's fine, I just want to kill some of my fellow citizens!", like the sociopath you are. Do you really think millions of people are going to debase themselves to street fighting? That overnight, millions of hard working people, with jobs, families, and futures, will give that up to fight some skinnyfat hipsters or unironic nazi autists?

Oh, and where's the police or military in your fantasy? Do they simply evaporate? Or no, wait, they divide up as well and join whatever side they support, right? They just forsake their duties, yep, sounds about right.

Think before you type everyone. And please don't be a death worshiping edgemaster who revels in the death of your fellow man, regardless of their political stances, however stupid they may be.

I'm in one of the most remote places of the US.
Everyone here is unemployed, and nothing of value resides here. I doubt anyone would fuck with this place for the "LULZ", so I'm perfectly comfy here if a federal fuck fest breaks loose.

>tfw just noticed the only people in this thread who'd fight for murrican whites are non-murricans

No fucking wonder you're going under. You cucks are just as bad as the britfags, germans and swedes.

I fucking know.
The minute it starts I'm ready to die for my beliefs.
There's a saying for this though, kill a traitor before an enemy.

>government can't fall because of checks and balances
Wut?

kill kikes

Make myself a Coco, watch the fires.
Enjoy the reinstation of law by killing thousands if not millions.

well, i live in a state with under 1% niggers so we will likely just sit back and watch the big cities/democrats kill each other off. it will be glorious.

Go to the nearest national newspaper, (30 miles), and burn it to the ground.

so? In dreams anything is possible. anything else, doesn't matter. I just mentioned because the start looked kinda like a civil war but more crazy.

read it and weep, shariablue niggerlover.

> Canadian
I would go get the Popcorn.

Have one final fap session before everything turns to shit.

kek, this. I don't feel anything anymore.

>california
>not a producer state
nigga you stupid

> implying we have not been in a cold civil war for at least eight years

Grab my funs, illegally cross the border and die within the first 20 hours with a kill count of 3.

>check'em bitches

fight for the republic and wait for order 88

the Trumpire did nothing wrong

team kill the fuck out of chads and fug their wimens.

Everyone is acting like a faggot today, everyone except Mr. Mister.

We need white brothers from Europe and Australia to get here .

Be glad I don't live in the states.
For once.

Laugh

USA civil war will lead to the big one and trump going berserk

You will be annexed before or after Alaska falls to unify NORAD

mexico and cuba might get it first though. I for one welcome our new leaf citizens

The US has 1,000,000+ police officers....thats really not a lot user

The US federal government employs 23 million people........that is less than 10% of the entire population

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about

You could get more than 3 leaf. Moose are smarter than antifa, you fuckers shoot them all the time.

wait a week and bask in victory

Pussy!

Try and keep my family safe but ultimately I will probably die. My parents have guns and my uncle is well armed. But I don't have anything.

>ksai owai
>Hawaiian detected
>Who

>whoooo

Get comfy in Utah with my family,. supplies, weapons. Surrounded by like minded folks.

Begin hoarding salt, spices and other items that you might not think about hoarding, but will be very valuable if shit goes pear shaped. People don't think about salt, but you need salt to cure/preserve meats and vegetables. It is also used in many water purifiers. People don't think about spices, but what would you give for flavorful food when all you've had is bland shit for months?

I'd also hoard things like cigarette lighters because most people don't know how to make fire. I already have weapons, so I'm fine on that front. Pic related are my bathroom guns.

Great fire starters, dryer lint, a little candle wax stored in empty egg cartons

This.

apathy is death start caring

>t. Federal Government Employee

why do I now have the image in my mind of you sitting there, pants down, holding a gun and scream "It's going DOWN, DOOOOOOOWWWWWNNNNNN" *splash"?

Soon

Wtf I hate chaos now

Join the CIS

kekked

Go innawoods and hope for the best. honestly have been waiting for it all to come crashing down. I know it means chaos, but I'm just so tired of the BS. At least with a Civil War there will be some kind of resolution to our divide. Honestly the best way to go out, fighting alongside fellow Patriots.

U will be the first one to die whitey boi

seriously what the fuck
you're already a white soldier for the emperor lad

Go hunting for aesthetic pictures of tanks rolling through city streets, probably.

IT doesn't need to come to war and you cowards wouldn't fight regardless.

Watch millennial faggots beat each other with sticks.

Lol out loud

have a pre-war celebration party. yay! it's finally going down! then i'd start larping behind sandbags or go innawoods or something.

would larp with / 10

Steel wool and 9Volt Battery
Learned that trick in the Scouts. Any fellow Eagle Scouts have some good fire starting methods. I've always been partial to the Q-Tip and Petroleum Jelly match.

>commie flag
figures you couldn't get an attractive white girl any other way

The purple dragon smiles upon you