/Black Hole Sun/

8 days remain...

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/OTG6F
youtube.com/watch?v=ejZub3blvOw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ik4PyoXQmP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

checked, closer to 7 days

It will begin when infinity approaches zero.

The ravens will talk.

The light will go dark but continue to shine.

Two holes will be penetrated simultaneously.

The heavens will open but no key shall be given.

A silent thunder will approach the shores.

The archons will reveal themselves but only few will recognize them.

The black bull will seize all women.

>The heavens will open but no key shall be given.
Stargates opening?
>88

RIP Chris

The cuckpacolypse approachth
>whitboi/10

>Two holes will be penetrated simultaneously.
Your mom’s dirty cunt and ass user

Google searches for "Nibiru" up 285% in past week
Worldwide-Saturday, August 5, 2017 - Friday, August 11, 2017

SHOWER IN THE DARK DAY

CLEAN SPARKS DIVING DOWN

Larping thread. Sage

LINK RELATED IS REMINDER
imgur.com/a/OTG6F

Yup, now spread your legs and open the stargate, son.

I heard it in the wind...

PLZ I waant this earth to be put in a nuclear ash and kill 7 billion people so we can start over again

all hail kek

WON'T YOU COME, AND WASH AWAY THE ____

>The black bull will seize all women.
Day of the cuck when?

ya'll ready for HAARP?

COME

You have a little over a week left Anons. Consolidate yourself, fix what's wrong in your life. I don't care if you're alt right, a leftist, a commie or nazi. I don't care if you're black, white, asian or Jewish. We're all capable of being good, and we can still be good. Call your friends, call your family, call your loved ones. It doesn't matter how bad the relationship is, just give it a chance. Call your family /pol:, they'll be happy you called. We've had fun, we reawakened our ancient ability to control mass consciousness through memetic energy and got Trump elected. We royalled destroyed the SJW PC zombie horde, we've investigated a suspicious murder of DNC informant named Seth Rich. With each meme battle we have emerged more powerful and our battles have taken us to new planes. I feel the same is about to happen, but this one will be the greatest battle yet. With this eclipse, we will see the meme world and the physical one merge. These events only happen every few thousand years, and we will witness this one.

The Watchers will return, those that have guided our spiritual development since our earliest experiments with science and alchemy. Everything will change after this, be prepared. Good night you insane bastards.

>8 days remain...

What will you do when nothing happens?

harvest

so this is the day norkorea nukes america? an eclipse is the original subterfuge

>what will you do when nothing happens?

look around you, things are happening and its only going to get worse..

Realize I was wrong, reflect on it for like maybe an hour at most, not give a shit and go on with my life. Or were you expecting some melodramatic shit like "I'll kill myself etc."

Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain

7 is when the timelines synchronize.
It is also a crucial aspect of the reveal

Inb4 self fulfilling prophecy in which the schizos of Sup Forums drive their dodge chargers into people across the land
(thus saving us from the jewish grayys)

>This eclipse is the 22nd of the 77 members of Saros series 145, which also produced the solar eclipse of August 11, 1999. Members of this series are increasing in duration. The longest eclipse in this series will occur on June 25, 2522 and last for 7 minutes and 12 seconds.

let us dream damnit
DREAAAAAAAAAM

youtube.com/watch?v=ejZub3blvOw
Picture yourself anons..

7 minutes = 420 seconds
12 seconds

= 432 seconds

>432 seconds
4+3+2=9

so fucking close to quad6

PRAISE KEK, SHALL HE BRING CHAOS

It will just be a cool astronomical event, Im in a place with a close to a 100% coverage so im going to buy special glasses and watch it.

There are too many weird mathematical relationships between the earth, moon, and sun for it to have not been created, one of them being the existence of full solar eclipses. It boggles my mind that people deny it and write it off as chance. I don't know or care who the creator is, but there most certainly is one.

My little city with a population of 70-80,000 is expected to have 100,000 (+/- a few thousand) visitors.
I hope they like meth addicts.

I like the last one

Thread hymn
youtube.com/watch?v=Ik4PyoXQmP0

bumper