Daily reminder that you all would be in Slytherin

Daily reminder that you all would be in Slytherin.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/world/la-fg-front-pages-20161108-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hell of a day for her dumbass to ignore Trump's Twitter and Facebook feeds where he condemns the violence. Seriously, why do they have to straight up LIE?

Ay yo I'd be Slytherin all up in dat Hermione stank you feel me dawg? Bitch be casting Petrificus Totalus on MUH DICK

Good Slytherin is the good guys

God, I wish she'd be next in line for the curse.

We prefer Lord of the Rings anyway.

The nazi flag is so new it still has wrinkles in it
really makes you think

Tell her to mind her own country's fucking business

I wouldnt waste time in some liberal shit tier magic school. Id be at home preparing for the mage war

Remind me again why anyone gives a flying fuck at a rolling donut about a children's book author's opinion on the politics of a country that is 4,000 miles away from hers

Why do you want to dick a boy you homo?

If I was in slytherin, potter would be expelled in book one.

What a Jewish Tool.

this
well.. i wouldn't say they're the "good guys" but they're not evil they're just anti-social autists and sociopaths and some are good guys like Snape though a lot are just spergs
i took the official test and got put in slytherin
little do they tell you Merlin, the greatest wizard to ever live, was in Slytherin

i just thought of something though what if we start using gryffindor banners to rally behind for conservative rallies/memes (avoid any racism at all costs to appeal to normies)
how badly would this BTFO harry potter loving millenial libtards?
fraternity, family values, courage, not caring about political correctness, nationalism, these are all things that can be applied to gryffindor

anybody?
we need to take more symbols of good and use them for our cause
symbols of good that gen xers and even millenials could sympathize with

Soon.

hermoine is black

nothing a rifle butt to the back of the head wouldn't sort out

Why does this bitch care so much about a foreign leader?

the same reason why the media of every single majority liberal european country were pushing out articles every other week about Trump is an idiot racist sexist that can't be allowed to get the nuclear codes
latimes.com/world/la-fg-front-pages-20161108-htmlstory.html
it was far worse before Trump officially won