AMA: Jewish Divorce Lawyer that often represents cheating women

I graduated Cum Laude from NYU School of Law ten years ago and since have established my own private practice along with two partners and a handful of associates (and became a very wealthy man in the process).

Generally I take on the salacious cases, ie a woman is cheating on her husband who in turn goes off on her and then she wants to divorce him without losing custody and still retaining her share of his property. I'm seen some pretty brutal splits and would be willing to share the details, stories and the reasoning judges use when they make their rulings. AMA!

A particularly bitter case I worked on last year involved a young housewife in her 30s who had never worked a job in her life and was cheating on her husband who was struggling to pay off both of their student debts. The guy worked in real estate and had to travel pretty frequently and she would basically just act single while he was away. The whole entire town knew and during testimonies practically half of the neighborhood showed up and admitted that they had known that the woman was bringing home other men for the entire course of their five year marriage. The man broke down and was crying as his children (5 and 3) watched on in horror, not really understanding what was playing out in front of them. The man's argument against the woman (my client) was that she was unfaithful and thus was not entitled to any alimony or custody of the kids. The thing is though, because of his work schedule and constant work trips we were able to secure custody for my client (the whorebag) and even a little bit of alimony as we were able to argue that my whore client had willingly given up attending graduate school and forgoing future earning potential in order to mother the children and play a supporting family role. The horrible part? About 3 weeks ago I received word my client, who is now engaged, that her ex-husband had committed suicide (she received the lion's share of his savings and etc.). Shitty, but it pays.

How does it feel to know that you will suffer in hell for eternity?

>Shitty but it pays
You didn't even have to mention you're a kike. Your story followed by that gives it away.

>How does it feel to know that you will suffer in hell for eternity?

Pretty damn good when I take my boat out and crack a cold one open with my law school buddies, as we share stories about the shmucks we stumped in court over the past few months.

>You didn't even have to mention you're a kike. Your story followed by that gives it away.

Lol funny, anti-Semitic. Let me guess: you're poor? Sucks for you buddy. What sucks even more is that when a richer man like myself cums inside of your wife and you try to divorce her over your shattered manhood - I'll be waiting in court to take everything you own from you.

if you want to offload any of that blood money to clear your conscience then hit me up

Funny you would say that when you can't even bear moderate inconveniences in your life. If you put your finger on a hot stove you can't bear it for even half a second, yet you think it "feels good" to have hell as your lot, just because you are too prideful and evil to recognize Christ.

God abominates you and your entire synagogue of satan. You can't escape eternity.

rich or poor, in 200 years you are both the same, less than dust on the floor of a barn, in 1000 years even less than that; none can escape eternity

>if you want to offload any of that blood money to clear your conscience then hit me up

More like cum money being that it all comes from cheating wives lol. Not like I give a fuck where it comes from, I just collect my check and head to the boat to crack open a cold one with my boys from lawschool.

The kike, if he's real, doxxed himself in his original post. For a smart kike lawyer you sure do stupid fucking shit.

>too prideful and evil to recognize Christ.
Jesus who???? Oh you mean that dude that we took out back and merked like a sick dog because he wouldn't stop running his mouth?? Yeah, we took care of him.

i know lawyer like this

one day they get stabbed in back

it sometime take 1 year sometime 10 year

but always happen

be careful

>rich or poor, in 200 years you are both the same, less than dust on the floor of a barn, in 1000 years even less than that; none can escape eternity

God clearly loves rich people more. He demonstrates it everytime he sends me another paycheck in the mail that I cash from my phone as I crack open another cold one with the boys from lawschool on my boat.

Be careful man! That edge could cut diamonds.

>The kike, if he's real, doxxed himself in his original post. For a smart kike lawyer you sure do stupid fucking shit.

Lol, you think that this is an identifying story??? You're a fucking idiot. I'll even go so far as to let you know that I work in LA. You'll never find me and if you did- I'm self-employed, fuck if I care. I got no worries on my mind, even if I wasn't a little drunk right now from cracking a couple cold ones open with the boys from lawschool this afternoon.

What is the most common reason people cheat?

Cool story bro. Just remember messing with another man's woman is a dangerous game. Specially in a country filled with unstable veterans who have done things they will talk about ever again. ;) For your sake I hope you are making shit up because some autist is going to doxx you even with the little info you given just for being an unlikable cunt.

How does it feel to have lost your soul mate?

>one day they get stabbed in back
>it sometime take 1 year sometime 10 year
>but always happen
>be careful

Learn how to speak you fucking fish-head. It will never happen to me because I have too much money. Rich people get to shit on other people and laugh about it as we crack a few cold ones open with the boys from law school on our boats together.

What beer do you drink with the boys?

>Be careful man! That edge could cut diamonds.

It's all facts my guy. Tell that to the dudes that merked him, don't get tense with the messenger.

You are wrong though. Jesus rose from the dead you moron.

Timestamped degree or you're full of shit, Schlomo Goldberg-Shekelwitzstein.

>What is the most common reason people cheat?

Lack of attention from their husbands that are preoccupied trying to make ends meet for the family, which the non-working housewives can't understand.

Or just rich girls that grow up and are used to doing whatever they want and cheat and then still see themselves as their own victims.

Perfidious jew, by the time you realize who your Lord is it will be far too late, and there will only be weeping and gnashing of teeth for you. The more you blaspheme His name the worse your lot will be, for the punishments in hell are not the same for all.

you repeat "cracking a cold one with the boys" a lot which indicates that this is just fake posting, which makes this one post worse, because you're blaspheming Christ as a joke; you probably aren't even a jew, and you're condemning yourself to hell for a bad joke

You could have chosen to shill for the NRA and instead you became a divorce lawyer. How does it feel to be a cuck? It's as if you searched for the most feminine job out there without being ridiculed.

>I graduated Cum Laude from NYU School of Law
1. Is studying at american universities even hard?

2. Do you have connections and help from other Jews?

>Cool story bro. Just remember messing with another man's woman is a dangerous game. Specially in a country filled with unstable veterans who have done things they will talk about ever again. ;) For your sake I hope you are making shit up because some autist is going to doxx you even with the little info you given just for being an unlikable cunt.

What's the matter bro? Mad that the woman you love is getting her tight pink pussy stretched out around another, richer man's dick as he watches is go up and down and up and down and up and down? You bitter that your old lover is happy and sexually satisfied and a greater man is getting to have her every night while you sit, alone and bitter, because the world forgot about you after we were done using you for our war.

give me your address ima shoah you somthing

Have you ever considered gassing yourself?

> all this anger because retards on Sup Forums don't like your story

You have self esteem issues my friend, just tell your stories if you're so inclined.

>How does it feel to have lost your soul mate?

Not sure if you are asking how do people feel when they lose spouses or if you're asking how it feels to not have a conscious, commas are very very important.

But anyways, I never have lost a spouse but I think that generally the women get over it quicker because they're more likely to just throw themselves onto another guy. Wheras the men, who are breadwinners don't have 7 days a week to just whore around at local bars and go home with strangers to fill the void. Divorce is much more emotionally tough on men then women.

>About 3 weeks ago I received word my client, who is now engaged, that her ex-husband had committed suicide
Why? If you're going to kill yourself, take her out with you. Fake story.

nice erotic role play

very realistic

>Jews
>having souls
wat

>What beer do you drink with the boys?

Personally, I'm a chill dude from way back so I keep it real from my days of being indebted during law school with the boys and tend to crack open a cold Coors Light with the boys. Fuck all that faggy microbrew shit.

*and her lawyer

>how to get easy replies: the thread

My favorite has to be this quality LARPer.
Good thread OP

>You are wrong though. Jesus rose from the dead you moron.

Lol, dude shoulda just stayed down given how bad we kicked the shit out of him the first time.

I mean, they chose to be. Free will and all that

>post picture from camera
>tells us a eventful story that can be tracked
boy for a jew lawyer you sure are one dumb kike

How do you want to go on the day of the rope?

>fantasy the post
dont take the bait fellow goyim

>Perfidious jew, by the time you realize who your Lord is it will be far too late, and there will only be weeping and gnashing of teeth for you. The more you blaspheme His name the worse your lot will be, for the punishments in hell are not the same for all.

It's funny because Jesus Vs. The Jews Round 1 was a pretty crushing defeat for Jesus. Keep telling yourself that though. Fuck if I'm gonna be thinking about that bullshit while I'm cracking open a cold one with the boys from law school on my yacht.

>bait thread conducting low-energy personal army request for whomever graduated Cum Laude in 2007 from NYU and owns a boat

>1. Is studying at american universities even hard?
I would have thought that studying law and graduating Cum Laude he would have at least spelt it i.e. otherwise it just reads like copy-pasta from some MRA blog.

this is the guy that was pretending to be the banker a while ago lol

It's not hard to find a jew divorce lawyer who graduated NYU in that time frame especially since you gave us a city, too. Most lawyers from NYU don't do divorce work. You're probably full of it, but some random yid will bear the full brunt of Sup Forumss wrath anyway.

What's the best way for someone who's starting to make a lot of money and thinking of getting married to protect himself from a shark like yourself

And this is why we need to reopen the camps

>You could have chosen to shill for the NRA

Guns are fuckin gay and divorce attorneys are all bro as fuck. It's like the fraternity of law graduates. We all are a bunch of old fraternity boys from ugrad who know what it's like to pipe out another dudes girl so we don't mind sharing stories about the cases we take while we crack open a few cold ones with the boys from lawschool on our boats.

do you ever want to represent the husband in these cases? for like the legal challenge or whatever? wife's side is ezmode with how ridiculously biased the courts are.

>crack open a few cold ones with the boys from lawschool on our boats.
we get it dude you dont have to repeat that shit every 30 seconds

>1. Is studying at american universities even hard?
>2. Do you have connections and help from other Jews?

It's incredibly fucking hard. American Universities are the best and for as much as I'm drunk posting like an idiot, frat-bro on here, I worked my ass off to earn my degree and it was far from easy. To graduate at the top of your class in a top law school means you beat the bell curve and finished above some of the smartest people in the world.

2) Fuck yes. The Jewish network all but insures that as long as you graduate you can't fuck up and not get a job.

>Jewish

Gas yourself

This

How do we change the legal system to make it less fucked

8.67/10
Not bad

When you say crack open a cold one 10 posts in a row it kind of defeats the purpose. It makes it seem like you're trying to be provocative. Advice for your next shitpost, make sure to say that the guy is white and there was some black guy who you introduced the wife to or something. You're really lacking in a couple areas that if worked on you could be a lot more successful in the future.

Don't you ever worry about people finding you and killing you? , that's why i always put off this sort of shit desu.

Did you ever fuck her?

Hope you understand you will not survive the day of the rope.

>how does it know that one day, your wife will be the one suing you and taking half your shekels?

False because I'll be the one cheating on her and laughing about it as I motorboat some tits and crack open another cold one with my boys from lawschool out on the boat.

Also, I'm a diviorce attorney, which is like the perfect excuse to get my future wife to sign a prenup. She'll just roll her eyes and be like "typical lawyer stuff" meanwhile I'm fist deep in vagina cracking open some cold ones with the mahfaking boys on my got damn yacht. BOOYA PUSSIES!!!!

>give me your address ima shoah you somthing

I would but you'd probably fuck it up and spell it wrong in your GPS, dipshit.

LOL

>Have you ever considered gassing yourself?
Nah, life is too sweet. I have considered taking a full bong worth of marijuana gas straight to my fucking lungs as I spark up a fat one on the boat with the motherfucking boys.

And now he's unloading from the Facebook of whoever he wants personal army on

Exactly.

>Why? If you're going to kill yourself, take her out with you

Because not everyone is a fucking freakshow, school shooter, autist like you.

What about the men?

>How to speed up the radicalization process: The Thread

I don't care if you're a real kike, a leftist or a nazi trying to recruit. I like it either way.

You have to have functional legs to go to court, schlomo

Would one of gods chosen help a goyim out, I'm broke and my ex is literally pilfering me financially even though our child's in my custody..
Dunno wat do, tried a few lawyers got no result and lost more money, now living on next to nothing and still getting deductions.

I'd be alright with this ifff hypothetically the money were to raise a child and probably not an addiction to prescription or some shit.

>thinking you're too rich to be stabbed in the back

>What's the best way for someone who's starting to make a lot of money and thinking of getting married to protect himself from a shark like yourself

Buy a better lawyer and don't put a ring on it until you get a fucking prenup. Then you can crack open a cold one with the boys from law school in peace.

have you ever represented a women who you felt their cheating was justified?

>we get it dude you dont have to repeat that shit every 30 seconds

Chyeah I do, cuz that's how often I fuckin crack open another cold one with the boys from lawschool and occasionally even spark up another fat one while I'm at it.

Can you share some more interesting stories from your work?

Hey, did you have sexual intercourse with any of your clients?

stop larping faggot

sage

Oh, you're that guy. Enjoy the roof party? Too bad that hedge fund internship of yours didn't work out, bud. Hope you enjoy your lawyering.

>How do we change the legal system to make it less fucked

It is actually changing. Alimony used to be automatically awarded to females basically but the law is reflecting the fact that roles are changing. Likewise more women are cheating on men who earn less.

All things considered: women cheat way more than men and end up better off after divorces. Sucks. But what can you do, besides tell some funny stories of shmucks offing themselves and crack open another cold one with the boys from law school on your boat.

It's so summer in here. Fucking new face falling for massive b8. Like a like lawyer could figure out how to even make a tripcode.

Saged for fake and gay

You need Jesus, ya SOB

Any lawyer who can only repeat "cracked open a cold one with the boys" is a failure

Having used both jew and italian lawyers, why are italians superior in almost everyway?

Are you married and does it put you off marriage?

It's sad that I respect what you do considering you've gotta make a living.

>What about the men?

I haven't really supported too many men as the lead attorney. Only in my early years but as I carved out my niche it generally revolved more and more about arguing cases for women without jobs who are seeking alimony from breadwinning husbands. You end up very specialized as a lawyer.

In my case, I cheat on my girlfriend because I make more money and could replace her easily.

>Replying to this larp trash bait slide thread
Sure is summer in here

>all aqual in christ
Never stops to amuse me.

>Would one of gods chosen help a goyim out, I'm broke and my ex is literally pilfering me financially even though our child's in my custody..
>Dunno wat do, tried a few lawyers got no result and lost more money, now living on next to nothing and still getting deductions.
>I'd be alright with this ifff hypothetically the money were to raise a child and probably not an addiction to prescription or some shit.

If you were jewish I would. If you say, "Jesus got his ass kicked by the all-powerful, all-knowing, all-seeing Jews" ten times in a row I will Venmo you $1,000.

its ok. summer will be over in a couple of weeks.

LALALA IM GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR THREAD OP AND YOU CANT STOP ME

There are no divorce lawyers in LA who graduated from NYU School of Law. It takes less than five minutes to look this shit up retards. This thread shouldn't of went past 1 post.

lol the boat the boat the boat and cold one blah blah, Jew you should know of all things the devil makes good on a deal for a soul.

>if you're not a cuck you're a freakshow

>>thinking you're too rich to be stabbed in the back

Why would any of my boys stab my back? We're too busy stabbing open a hole in a few cold ones with the boys on our boats so we can guzzle down more Coors Light and laugh at all the shmucks we cucked out of their life savings.

You could actually do a lot in your position, if you cared enough to shit on client attorney privilege sneakily enough and create new precedents for other lawyers to reference.

But accountability and pleasure are the prizes you win for pissing away your morals after cracking open a cold one.

>jew admitting hes using goyims for his wars
LARP
nice try you make your contentious greedy jew behaviour very believable

Time to derail with some lols

>have you ever represented a women who you felt their cheating was justified?

Moreso that they all tend to play the victim afterwards. It's not that they say it's justified they just explain it until it becomes some sob story where they had no choice but to fuck over their husband.

Which is funny, cuz none of these whores seem too sad when they're on our boat cracking open some cold ones with the motherfucking boys and sucking our cocks off in the bunker.

>implying a jew tells you the truth