Sup Forums, I'm a 26 year old white man and for the most part I consider myself a moderate...

Sup Forums, I'm a 26 year old white man and for the most part I consider myself a moderate. But the acts the left has been using, most recently in Charlottesville, has been pissing me off beyond belief. Why the fuck are these people allowed to stomp all over our rights in the name "racism" and "fascism" while they are allowed to blatantly attack people exercising the rights they claim are being oppressed? I'm tired of seeing these people defended by the media and the state. I'm getting to the point where violence in the extreme seems like the only option. I don't know what else to do. We elect a man who is not politician, and while not perfect, is no worse than many presidents of the past. And yet the media demonizes us as racists, stupid hillbillies, declares that we are guilty of crimes that we have not committed, and claim that we the problem because we are white. All the while we are called racists because we don't accept the bullshit narrative that they push. Give me a reason not to give these mother fuckers exactly what they've been asking for.

The right needs to stop pandering to emotion and hoping that they will win the hearts of the media, owned by the very people against them.
Things have escalated to a point where it doesn't matter very much any more if you're a civic nationalist, a libertarian, conservative or anything even slightly right wing then you might as well just be an actual nazi at this point because that's what the whole world now sees you as

That still begs that the question of we should be doing about it. I don't see any option other than upping the ante of violence.

>We elect a man who is not politician, and while not perfect, is no worse than many presidents of the past.
he's been in office less then a year. For a 26 year old you seem pretty dumb.

>Sup Forums, I'm a 26 year old white man and for the most part I consider myself a moderate.

I'm a white male and entirely know I am fash and have no choice in the matter.
You don't either.

You are at war not of your chosing and not on good ground.
Dig in.
Get hard.

And stop blubbering.

>other
Get hard
get armed
make white babies
network
see what works
use it at best effect.

All I have been seeing from the right is pandering user. It's really activated my almonds. So sad.

You just dropped the red-pill my friend. A lot of us were moderates/liberals before the anti-White crusade of the left. I was a two-time Obama voter myself. Now I want every fucking leftist murdered.

Read as much as you can, get /fit/ and get your life together my dude. Violence is coming.

Sure seems like a lot of posters these past 24 hours are most definitely NOT trying to paint fed-up, and understandably so, whites as unstable and ready to snap at a moment's notice. The rally last night was clearly an organic display, and they most definitely all bought their torches individually at varying establishments and not in bulk from a single supplier. And the media-wide condemnation of white "supremacists" was certainly not a concerted effort, despite all the big "news" outlets using the exact same talking points. Also, the textbook Soros-looking counter-"protesters" were certainly not Soros-funded, despite the fact that they are.

>he's been in office less then a year. For a 26 year old you seem pretty dumb.

I can assure you that I'm am very well informed in regards to the global geopolitical situation, the politics in my own country, as well as the history regarding it all. I don't need a fucking Serb to tell me that I'm stupid because I don't criticize a man who has made no major mistakes during his short time served, unlike many of our past presidents. I don't look at Trump as god, but I'll be damned if some balkanized eurotrash is going to give me shit for being pissed off. Take at a look at your own country's history faggot.

I'm a roofer and a carpenter by trade. I'm not some pasty white faggot pushing papers behind a desk all day.

I'm kind of neutral, but I like that both sides are going at it. I much prefer citizen action to the bullshit that the opportunistic fear and agenda mongering that media shovels every single day. The media and a good% of the superrich are the ones that need to be brought to justice

Don't know if you're larping or what, but I feel your pain. I feel like I', an incredibly moderate person, and I was actually pretty liberal a few years ago. But I feel like Trump rising has shown the true colors of the left. They've shown time and time again, they aren't about equality or anything virtuous, they seem to be completely obsessed with straight white men. And for what reason? I have no clue, other than to completely demoralize and destroy us. I look at what the what man has done since rome, creating unparalleled success across the entire globe wherever we've touched. Of course there have been atrocities over the thousands of years of progress, but growing pains are needed when pulling a tribe from the stone age to the modern age. And now, as they live here in the most successful country ever in the history of earth, tweeting on their computers developed by white men, on the internet made by white men, using electricity harnessed by white men, they have the fucking audacity to act like white men are pure evil and speak out for our eradication. I see it happening, and hundreds of thousands of other white men see it happening. What do you think the survival response for your kind getting killed off will be? I can tell you, for the unbrainwashed masses, they won't just sit there as the walls close in. I don't talk about this with anyone, I walk around normally as I always would, here in California, wondering how many people I pass by on a daily basis feel the same thing.

>HI Sup Forums I'm a pretend moderate, but really I'm a do it for free faggot stormshill
Stopped reading. Seriously I would curbstomp your doughy, faggot ass into the ground if we ever met. Yes you're that transparent. Try "muh guns" "muh guns" "muh guns". You'd be too terrified to pull. I'd even give you the chance, fatty. Keep shilling your gay male pride rhetoric on this board. Can't do much about the impressionable youth who eat it up. Just know it has no effect in reality.

I think I saw you yesterday - that angry white guy holding the BLM sign, faggett

Obvious troll is obvious

>unlike many of our past presidents.
like who, for example?

>Give me a reason not to give these mother fuckers exactly what they've been asking for.
Car man didn't change anything. Neither will you. You'll just throw your future away so a bunch of GOP cucks can apologize for white people. You'll thank me when you're older

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

They've been doing it for years. it has gotten really ugly for the last decade.
Feminism became a meme, not a means to liberate the women, but liberate the women from any responsibillity
BLM means only their lives matter while they plundered and lynched themselves through the streets
any peaceful rally is crushed by the media, when we stay calm they said "its okay to punch the nazi!"

Peace never seemed further away from any other time we lived.

1) President Obama
>Let's abandon the new and barely stabilized Iraqi government allowing for a political vacuum that ultimately created ISIL

2) President Johnson
>Let's create a false attack on an American warship to goad the public into going to war in a country that is fucking meaningless because muh domino effect

3) President Adams
>Lets ban all speech that I don't like because they're saying mean things about me and it makes me mad. We'll call it the Alien and Sedition Act and even though it's unconstitutional we'll do it anyways because reasons

I'm friends with a bunch of shitlibs. For the sake of diversity of opinion and arguments mostly, but they're not bad people. With that said, they've started to find their own progressive positions untenable, and they keep adopting ever more conservative tones in their arguments, and we've had more common ground in the last two years than in over a decade of knowing them.

Things are changing, friend.

>Let's abandon the new and barely stabilized Iraqi government allowing for a political vacuum that ultimately created ISIL
but the CIA funded ISIS as the opposition in Syria, your jew-trick backed fired on you this time and you're the ones who are least suffering.

I don't care about therest of your war mongering history desu

I really don't understand how you, as Germans, have gotten into such a bad situation. I mean I understand the post WWII bullshit. The breakup and reunification of Germany and all that, but there must be enough of you who are pissed off enough at the situation to do something about it. What's the political situation like over there for you guys?

Whatever you do, don't do dumb violent shit, especially by yourself. You saw how easily the narrative is turned against us despite the truth being the contrary. We are in an information and culture war right now.

And now the board is filling with CIA psyops saying Richard Spencer is a plant and trying to convince people to "leave pol and WN." Shit pisses me off beyond belief. Glad this is where my taxes are going.

Parallel societies, like the Amish or Mormons. We got to do what the muzzies in Europe have done and make our lebensraum into no-go zones. We all provide ZOG with the capital they need to fuck us over. Form our citadels and the normies will come running begging to join as society crumbles under the weight of the dindu horde. It's the long game.

You are a fucking retard. The CIA didn't create ISIL. Once they became a substantial force in Syria they started helping arm them as means to oust Assad. The invasion of Iraq was a complete surprise and fucked us in any geopolitical context. The Iraqis are now Iranian puppets Assad will win the war, and we spent trillions of dollars for nothing. Also keep in mind that I think that our approach to the Syria has been wrong from the start. Obama's support of the Arab Spring is what allowed the situation to spiral out of control in the first place.

>war mongering history
Why don't you go slaughter more women and children at Srebrenica? Don't give me shit about war mongering when your country was one of the most oppressive in the Soviet bloc, and devolved into slaughtering other ethnic groups regardless of whether or not they were not combatants.

>Car man didn't change anything.
t.doesn't watch the jews on the news shilling x10000 since 10am Saturday.

but you weren't supposed to be in iraq in the first place, the whole world knows that. You went to war and made a hellhole under false pretenses only to further your global hegemony.
And don't talk to me about slaughtering when you've basically eradicated the indigenous and rightful owners of your land.

I know and that pisses me off even more. It just seems like there are no more options left on the table. Trump gets elected, and predictably the left attacks him, but the establishment right jumps on board as well. Voting isn't going to change shit because we're stuck in this quagmire of a two party system run by self interested faggots who are bought and paid for by big money interests. Democracy is fucking dead man.

ISIL really doesn't make Americans suffer. They haven't effected me at all. If anyone if suffering it's mostly Syrians obviously, and then you guys, since it created the pretext for Jews to get these muzzies running across your part of the world to get to Ger-money.

Burgers dindu nuffins. I was against the war from the beginning. If for any reason it was for the sake of geography. We should have invaded Saudi Arabia after 9/11 if we were going to invade anyone. Arkan dindu nuffins also.

Nearly everyone in America understands that the 2003 invasion was a mistake. But shit happens, and you deal with the situation accordingly. Rather than trying to deal with that situation in a rational way, Obama just said fuck it, we're out. That isn't any better than the original call to war in the first place.

>you've basically eradicated the indigenous and rightful owners of your land.

Kiss my fucking ass with your noble savage bullshit. The indians were not the gentle people that the left makes them about to be. They slaughtered people and mutilated them. Don't believe me? It's a simple google search away. It's also not the first time that tribes and land have been conquered. The Romans did it. The Persians did it. The Egyptians did it. The Carthaginians did it. The Germans did it. The English did it. The French did it. So don't pretend like big bad America is the first country who had interests outside their own country.