Sup Forums, are you responsible for this shit ? is it you raiding us for some reason ?

Sup Forums, are you responsible for this shit ? is it you raiding us for some reason ?

Sup Forums is full of anti-white shit since the last few days, explain yourself
it's supposed to just be a board for yuropoors to circlejerk in their own language now it's just impossible to browse we have a million "white people this white people that" retarded fucking shit fucking threads being spammed jesus christ

just fucking stop it already you cunts Sup Forums did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.gag/leftypol/res/1969767.html#1970071
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off cunt

sry

if only there were a group of people responsible for the order on this website who "moderate" the individual boards and could swiftly solve this problem by deleting the offending threads. If only.

i have no idea wtf mods are doing honestly, Sup Forums has almost no moderation usually

It's a coordinated /antifa/ raid.

It's /leftypol/ from 8gag

if its anti white it wasnt us. if it is pro white its probably one of us, but we wont admit.

it's not Sup Forums it's all the others who have come from reddit, tumblr etc.

What the fuck do you mean is it our doing?
We're not anti-white you idiot.

They've been raiding Sup Forums for a while now and it seeps onto the other boards occasionally. They think they have us beat or something now so it's only going to get worse.
8ch.gag/leftypol/res/1969767.html#1970071
Just replace .gag

It's literally just ironic shitposting in response to Sup Forums. Now that Sup Forums is the new gateway board, its natural that more people will hate it. Most posters here have been here for less than a year and aren't typical imageboard users

I'm assuming everyone's getting raided with anti-white shit because a lot of uninformed leftists believe Sup Forums as a whole is one big Nazi party.

those are shareblue/leftypol spammers that the mods refuse to take care of.

Its the hues and shit op you tard.

It's not Sup Forums its a lefty faggot raid, aimed squarely at Sup Forums but is spilling out everywhere else

Bullshit, during the election there was coordinated raids with Hillary speeches. Most bizarre thing I witnessed during the election, you'd be surprised by how coordinated raids are, and how high up they're connected.

> MEME WARFARE IS REAL

It's happening here as well.

There's a co-ordinated effort going on to subvert right-wing Sup Forums boards. The amount of leftists and shills here has been ridiculous recently.

well shit ok thanks

fuck this we don't have enough posters on Sup Forums
guess i'll just keep reporting until mods start doing their fucking job

>being stupid enough to fall for leftypol shit
Not even the spergs on this shit board are that stupid.

We are hitting shill levels that shouldn't be possible. Guess some overflowed into Sup Forums.

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums? It used to be a xenophobic, refugee hating, subhuman labeling, Sup Forums lite, that would get Muslims arrested for terrorism and where Jews were banned on sight.

>guess i'll just keep reporting until mods start doing their fucking job
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

This
Isn't your board the one that hacked moot and banned all the mods? They ain't helping you.

>guess i'll just keep reporting until mods start doing their fucking job
Mods are /leftypol/, there is a reason hiroshimoot has been cleaning house.