I'm starting to genuinely believe Richard Spencer is a subversive agent

I'm starting to genuinely believe Richard Spencer is a subversive agent

Name me something positive he's actually done

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/richard-spencer-cotton-farms-louisiana-subsidies/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George#Russian_nationalist_and_government_loyalist_symbol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's an FBI Agent used as a Dragnet to gather intelligence on all White Nationalists.

No shit sherlock.

is there anyone Sup Forums doesn't believe is a reptilian infiltrator?

He's organized retarded rallies, that's the extent of anything white supremacists can do anyways.

I honestly doubt he cares about this shit, he's just making money off inbreds.

> being this new
Why do you think this fag is allowed to speak in the first place. Get a grip lol

Literally nothing. He is gay and a double agent.

You're retarded.

So are you.

Rockwell

this has been the sentiment here since he first popped up in CNN, et al. pieces as "the leader of the alt-right"....literally out of nowhere. Everyone here was like "literally who?"

Anyone supporting him has been a shill.

Hitler. He was /our guy/

Makes sense. And he got wrapped up in the fame & money from it all. They wanted him to keep a low profile but he couldn't help himself. Now he's in too deep & wants to go balls deep

just look at his face.
Obvious plant is obvious.

more about ego than money

He owns a cotton plantation in an very black area in Louisiana. That's how he gets most of his money.

very obvious CIA nigger. each new rally will have more and more violence pinned on us. if he was on our side he would stop doing things

>alt righter who I slightly disagree with is a SHILL

a kike supports him financially. he's subversive, but probably unwilling. either way he's compromised and can't be trusted.

Triggers the left.

not FBI

Thread in point.

He really knows just how to ruin things doesn't he? Just like that fag Dave Duke who always appears right at the moment of victory to ruin us.

That being said, I think his handlers may have underestimated things, and by judging the torch rally, if even half of those were shills, this is still a big and real movement

Why can't we just fight for Jeffersonian Democracy and not have all this race bullshit?

He uses Israel to counter the jews. "If they can do it why can't we?"

I agree at this point.

Obviously. One day he's a nobody and the next he's on every news channel with a bunch of fat motherfuckers crying "Heil Trump."

His only goal has been to make Trump look like a Nazi/fascist.

Either way, he is a fucking retard for unironically painting himself a Nazi.

You don't say.

Picture related. I made it. Feel free to reuse it.

He looked better as different races in faceapp.

no shit,
he's been a complete fuck-up and has only made PR disasters for the Alt-Right.

I hope Millenial Woes stays away from guy.

Nice meme.

(((Richard Spencer)))
(((Alt Right)))

How do we get him killed? Antifa patsy? Car of peace?

>starting
It was obvious the moment the (((media))) crowned him the king of the Aut Right. He was a literally who before then.

Please do one for mine. I'm very curious to see how you'll spin it.

David Duke unironically did nothing wrong and you're buying into the Jewish narrative by counter-signalling him.

>when the opposing side is being retarded
LOOOOOL LOOK AT THESE RETARDS LIBRULS BTFO
>when the own side is being retarded
Hey guys I think these people are plants, there is absolutely no other possiblity.

CBC just did a huge hit piece on him. Basically saying he is Donald Trump

Yes. That's one thing which always puzzled me too. I used to troll the DS and Anglin since 2014, back when they declared their publication to be "the official news source of the Alt-Right". Then in an instant Dickie gets propped up as the Alt-Right spokesman. WTF happened?

*vroom vroom*

Car of Peace lmfao

He's a perfect specimen of alpha male vitality

Spoken rationally, intelligently and with conviction about his views and beliefs.
He literally can't stop winning, gives speeches and takes questions in rooms and campuses full of minorities baying for his blood.
Uses logic and has a vision, citing countless examples in history and current day events that support his views.
Excellent leader

Anyone antisemitic and claiming to be libertarian are subversive, but the true alt right are actually this dumb (antisemitism is used to identify undesirable groups it doesn't make a group undesirable itself). Anyone who is posing as a reformed postmodernist or reformed Marxist is also probably subversive, they'll basically take our views and crank it to 11 to prove our extremism is bad too so they should be allowed to threaten companies who hire long term unemployed white men.

*Clashing of Chains*

Perhaps you should take interest in your own country over the happenings
of other countries.

Richard Spencer is legitimate and has done more for the WN movement in the US than anyone in recent history. To deny him is to deny white nationalism, and in-turn the white race. He might not be perfect, but he's the best we got. He's organizing, publicizing, and spreading the word and what has anyone else done? Shitposted on twitter?

Obvious shill is obvious.

Holy shit, Sup Forums's being flooded by leftfugees again.

Because it's a coopt.
Your suggestion would imply truth, honesty, facts, unity, peace.. That goes against (((the agenda)))

>Only killed 3 people
>Got arrested like a chump
Meanwhile a Kang killed 6 pigs in Dallas and had to be taken out with a Bomb Drone

How can Whitey even compete in rampages.

This has been obvious and exactly what we have been saying since the moment he popped up.

No, he's probably not some subversive agent. He's just a retard that doesn't know how to control his or his group's image. Plus there's too many retards that like engaging in 1488 LARPing as though that makes any fucking sense.

Whenever anyone tries talking sense into them they do like TRS does and claim they're going to be viewed as Nazis anyway so why care about their image?

go back to the threads last year when he first popped up and see for yourself, faggot

STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS STORMSHILLS

one of their own committed suicide by car and could have killed the innocent driver, they are also responsible for the deaths of the 2 state troopers
Spencers rally was legal, Antifa turning up was not
They are in disarray

neat

He's literally a (((faggot)))

Reminder that Richard Spencer is a trust fund baby who bought his career with Mommy's Good Boy Points

motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/richard-spencer-cotton-farms-louisiana-subsidies/

thats still below the aurora movie theater shooter

see the black guy wants the spot light "look at me" the white guy just went for a higher score. this determines venue. enclosed area with more people who are sitting in rows of seats with no easy escape route vs out in the open on a roof top shooting at people that can freely run around

Very intelligent and reasoned reply.

He's been a shill from the get-go, if only by adopting and touting a media narrative but from the other angle

If you faggots want to save the white race, you need to stop falling for the race baiting.

They're literally feeding you this coopted alt right shit and you're eating it like starving mangey mutts. And it's part of the plan.

> Draw white people into hateful racist bullshit
> Fake terrorist false flags by white people
> Paint white people are violent terrorists
> Justify banning whites and white genocide

Circumcised Dick Spencer is leading right into a spider web. You fucking idiots. Keep sucking his dick. You'll get what you deserve for feeding into Marxist dialect.

>starting
Holy fuck senpai what is wrong with you shit nigga

It's literally what they did to Muslims in the ME.

>hateful racist bullshit
>separation of races and being proud of your culture is racist
>wanting african culture to be african culture, japanese culture to be japanese culture etc etc is racist
You're literally eating up the word 'racist' and don't even know what it means, just throwing it out there whenever anyone (white) dares mention being proud of their race

>positive
gay rights

no, you're just newfags
spencer interviewed jonathan bowden back in 2011
you do know who bowden is, right user? you're not some faggot who joined the right because of "based" trump last year, right?
also a faggot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George#Russian_nationalist_and_government_loyalist_symbol

Mac? Wow, what a fag.

Shill thread ffs guys

>Trump wins
>"AS TRUMP'S #1 SUPPORTER, I THINK I SPEAK FOR ALL WHITE PEOPLE WHEN I SAY, SEIG HEIL!"
>Convenient thinkpiece fuel for weeks

I know what it means spencerfag. Notice the adjective before the word 'racist'.

Yes he's a hateful faggot that's making you all look like KKK Dixiecrats. You're justifying hatred, and ultimately enabling (((them))).

(((circumcised dick spacer))) isn't your rational protector of white culture; he's literally pro (((Trump))). He's a fucking defector. Right out of KGB handbook.

Get off my board, cianigger.

this fucking copypasta. capped. get fucked shill.

>my board
Back to r9k

Look at those man titties. Epitome of masculinity.

>he's a hateful faggot that's making you all look like KKK Dixiecrats.
that's your opinion and lack of research
>You're justifying hatred, and ultimately enabling (((them))).
how?
>(((circumcised dick spacer))) isn't your rational protector of white culture.
more ad hominem, try to have a rational argument, name calling just invalidates everything you say

He's giving us a chance

>I'm starting to genuinely believe Richard Spencer is a subversive agent

Took ya long enough

> Defends Richard Spencer

Kike confirmed

Whatever fits your narrative, I'll be waiting in reality

No, he's sincere. The problem is that he is advocating for an ideology which is inherently alienating and self-effacing.

How can anything positive come out of a mentality that condemns the world and its systems as irrevocably negative?

A light twice as bright burns half as long.

Spencer's goons totally aren't shilling.

On traitors

all sides have their useful idiots

Claims to fight for white identity in America but has no children and is separated from (divorced?) a foreigner.
Is he a Russian plant run by his wife or CIA via Regnery or plain old FBI? Or, is he just the leader of a group whose only position is opposition and thus must generate controversy (even negative press that poison allied movements) to survive?

He's probably contemplated suicide at least once in his life.

THat's something.

>fag
>thinking it's my cap
bump

Probably today when he got tackled by pig cops

he has a daughter

>alt right beginning to turn on their leadership

What a fractured movement you've got here.

yesterday was pretty awesome

Thats what so funny about you sheep, you don't realize that we have no true leaders, nor do most of us identify as the "ALTRIGHT".

You guys don't get it, your race baiting is redpilling more to our cause. Your not making us less taboo.

Sorry user
You fell for a psyop

Richard Spencer
butthurt mustang shills should be gone in a few days

Nah, Hitler was an actor, Kermit Roosevelt Jr.

He makes SJWs mad as fuck, so mad, that leftypol has spent 3 months attacking him in Sup Forums with epic forehead shops and pretending they are real pics over and over again.